Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:08:14
Page:  1 
Queens GOAT Farm Expands Started by: OrangeJuice- on Apr 04, '14 06:29

OJ grabs his milk crate and his rum and makes his way to the streets, when he arrives there is already a massive crowd gather for the multiple celebrations that are taking place on this day. OJ sets his milk crate on the floor and and takes a quick big gulp of rum before standing on it and trying to get the crowds attention.

Before OJ can speak Forever Sexy approaches him and whispers in his ear "Hey are you sure you can do this? you look fucking wasted"

OJ smirks and him and pats him on the back "Shut up, I gotz this. Frite, tell him I got this!"

Frite leans in and tells FS to let OJ deliver his speech.

Hello all, I will try to keep this short so you all can go back to the festivities

I was given Johnny's blessing to start my own family under him here in Queens, NY. His and my blood go way back and I have always respected this man, never asking for more than just to serve under him in his family. To my surprise he eventually made me his LHM and ultimately pushed me to start my own crew.

I have to admit, when he offered me the chance to start my own family I was a bit uncertain and taken back since my blood has never really been interested in running a crew. But Johnny pushed and quickly erased my doubts and turned them into great possibilities and for that I'm grateful. I realized that sometimes you have to be taken out of you comfort zone for the better of your city and your district so I gladly accepted his offer.

OJ signals Frite to bring him his rum so he can take a quick swig at it before continuing on with the speech. "Erm... Sir, it seems that FS has finished your rum!" OJ looks over at FS, the poor chump is swaying and wobbling "Blah, that bastard always starts partying with out us. Don't worry Frite, I will raise his taxes for starting without us!"

OJ looks back at the crowd and continues

Now without further adieu I would like to introduce you all to "Mundanes". I have brought two great members that have worked incredibly hard and are unquestionably loyal, to me and Johnny, with me to be my hands. Forever_Sexy as my Right and Frite as my Left. I'm sure that us three together will achieve great things.

Thank you all for listening, please return back to the celebrations and binge drinking.

Report Post Tip

OrangeJuice this is a great day indeed haveing knowen you for sometime now i know you put everything before yourself to see you finaly get a bold suit makes me happy i know you will have fun as well as do well.

I wish you nothing but the best for your new family.

Visas steps forward and squeezes OrangeJuice looking around she whispers to him

Dont tell Zmeika

Report Post Tip

OrangeJuice-! Congrats on spreading your wings and flying for Queens! This is starting to look like a great thing!

First Czylharz had tons of families.. now 303303 does! Let's see how it goes!

Report Post Tip

Forever_Sexy takes another swig from the rum bottle and is greatly upset when he discovers it's empty.

"Hey  OJ, why'd you finish all da rumz?"

"Someone is going to have to  refill the rum stocks ASAP.  Congratz on the new role, sir, and I look forward to drinking... err I mean working with you.

Report Post Tip

What can I say man. Don't me and you go way back. All the way back to the last days of St. Louis. I am so excited to see you reach this goal man. Congrats old friend and shit give em hell! 

I know for a fact you will succeed. I want to Congrat you on your new title and HQ. I know Pepper would be proud if he was here today. You and me both know this. 

As Visi smirks

Salute to you brother and here is a bottle of the best champagne in town. Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

Wargasm smiles as he shakes the hand of his dear friend, OrangeJuice-.

Congratulations, BJ, I mean OJ. If there is anyone that deserves this chance to show what they are made of, it's definitely you. A great addition to Queens and New York.  I look forward to working with yourself and your family.

Wargasm backs away and starts sticking his tongue out like a snake, before grabbing the rum and taking a swig.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname walks around the back with OrangeJuice- after he gives his speech and opens the door to the car.

They were headed back to OJ's headquarters to finish his forts and such.

This is a great day, I'm so glad you are getting this opportunity. You have worked hard for me from day one and you will help me grow Queens to greatness!

I know you have what it takes and you won't let me down. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats Acid :D

Report Post Tip
OJ congratulations on your new spot you shall do great thing in Queens
Report Post Tip

Gratz man i had been saying you deserved auth for awhile. Glad to consider you a friend and i am happy to work beside you here in Queens.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Orangejuice, I must say my dearest friend this position could not have been bestowed upon a better qualified person than you. It is people like you that always has time to lead his crew on the right path that keeps players coming back for more, Drowning in pure bliss of her friend`s new found opportunity she grabs the rum bottle and hammers a few slugs trying not to show OrangeJuice That his high octane rum burns like fire...
Report Post Tip

Congratulations OrangeJuice on a well deserved promotion!!it was a pleasure getting to know you and the rest of the family in Queens..

Report Post Tip

Taegan walked up to her favorite drink. Throwing her arms around OrangeJuice she hugs him tightly. Smiling at him she hands him a fine bottle of wine.

"I am very happy to see you promoted to your new position. You have earned this."

Clapping loudly she backed away to let others congratulate him.

Report Post Tip

As I open my door and spark up a freshly rolled joint ...I light it take a puff and hold it in taking in the news of the recent happenings around NY ....I am more then honored Johnny moved me over to grow with OJ ......I've only known you for a short time but I am here to congratulate you and vow to always stay loyal to those that gave me my first oppurtunity

Report Post Tip

Dan pets the Captain GOAT. 

Well well well. This is an exciting one heh. About fucking time your bloodline got authed eh, OJ? It very much makes me happy to see you in the infamous bold suit friend.

Good luck to you and your Mundanes!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Queens GOAT Farm Expands
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL