Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:44:18
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Goku the Selfish Started by: FUNKYPI3M0NK3YL1PS on Apr 06, '14 00:49

Goku how could you not help Numbers. YOU TRAITOR. How could you turn your back on Numbers. 

I WAS IN STATEN ISLAND and i kno how much numbers sacraficed for you. i kno how much he loved you and then hes killed you dont even help out wtf man how could you betray us all like that?????

Report Post Tip
Maybe because it would be a suicide mission ??
Report Post Tip

honor is more important then life itself!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Uh oh.. I think someone spilled some MILK!

Report Post Tip

Because his obligation isn't Numbers. His obligation is to his crew. Of course he's not going to lead them into a slaughter. No decent leader would.

Report Post Tip

alabamaw this isnt a place for you to talk go back to the kitchen and clean up the milk

Report Post Tip

Bob why dont you shut up before i punch you in your face you didnt just die in the war that tore my hole family apart 

Report Post Tip

Just look at his URL, the real reason was pointed out long before you posted this thread. 

Report Post Tip

BanginBadBitches is carried into the streets by his harem of bitches. His harem places him in front of FUNKYPI3M0NK3YL1PS. BanginBadBitches stands for a moment looking at FUNKYPI3M0NK3YL1PS before handing him a salt shaker with a knowing glance. BanginBadBitches then nods at his harem who lifts him above their heads and carry him off. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Blame me, I'm the rogue. I'm the one who took the shot, not Goku.

ROGUE RHM RIGHT HURE YA'LL.

Report Post Tip

i should not have to look at urls whatever that is man stop doing drugs they will melt your brain you need to be a respectable mafia boss not whatever this url thing is and on the main point news should be brought to the streets there isn't a speach about why i was killed and why my family died or why goku didnt help stop doing druggs Johnny or ill punch you in the face to

Report Post Tip

what shot mako? you were the one that killed me? or did you kill my godfather Numbers YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW IM REALLY UPSPET

Report Post Tip

You can punch me in the face all you want to, but maybe there isn't a thread just for the reason you are acting now? Maybe Goku's loyalty lied with the City of New York rather then just one district within it? You will see a thread in the next few days. Well.... Maybe. ;) 

Report Post Tip

I don't know if I shot you, but I'm kinda really hoping it was me now.

Report Post Tip

This is great.

I was a little bit pissed at Tyrion dieing, but the laughs from this is cheering old 'Bama right up.

Its good to know there are still some complete idiots out there.

Report Post Tip

Goku isnt even in the city of new york why should he be loyal to you johnnyidoallthedrugsandkilleveryone figure out what your talking about before talking to me i dont want to talk to you anymore so just stop talking to me and stop saying thread and url okay man get with the picture get with the times stop doing drugs goddamnit 

Report Post Tip

ALABAMA DONT YOU TALK ABOUT TYRION HE WAS A GREAT MAN shut your filthy mouth and go back to banginbadbitches harem where you belong!!!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Who cares , you play to win we lost goku is his own city has his own people to worry about no need to bitch we win we lose we live we die plain and simple.

Report Post Tip

Why must you be so mean sir! 

Report Post Tip

taylor i care my father died and now i have no one and no money and no family i met so many great people in my crew who will i talk to now they could still be alive but they were all killed my goku and mako they are evil and now i have no money and im just a thug i was an CAPO it was amazing now i cant even do any felonies and my family is dead wtf am i suppose to even do now 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Goku the Selfish
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL