Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:26:56
Page:  1 
The Death of Don HandsomeRob Started by: Desmand on Apr 06, '14 00:50

Desmand walked out to address the assembled crowd and hopefully shed some more light on the nights events for those who might not have the same contacts as him.

The observant amongst you will notice that Godfather Numbers4Glory and his Staten Island district have been removed, whilst I am not here to address that particular death, a lot of the reasons for his death do extend to cover HandsomeRobs demise too. For whatever it's worth now I really didn't want to see HandsomeRob die tonight. We had just started working together and it's a real shame that he fell under the Numbers4Glory umbrella.

However as he was his right hand man prior to his promotion to The Loop, we couldn't take the risk that he wouldn't get involved to help the man that gave him everything. I know that HandsomeRob is a very loyal soldier and always has been so it wouldn't have sat easy with myself or my fellow Godfathers had we let him live and risked a revenge attack in the near future egged on by the children of the fallen Staten Island residents. That would have been bad for business.

No doubt some of you are wondering why Godfather Goku was left alive despite heralding from Staten Island. I only have one answer to those who ask that question, plain and simple - 303303. We trust each other explicity and will never shoot each other. 
So why this speech? As HandsomeRob was a Chicago native I felt it imperative that the information surrounding his death be relayed from a Chicago Godfather too, although most of the reasons (in addition to it being a power play) will be outlined by Godfather JohnnyNoname in due course. 

Many fine mobsters have fallen tonight so I ask that everyone be respectful in winning or losing and pay their respects where it's due. I shall be making my own rounds once I've cleaned up.

Report Post Tip

you are a pathetic man you arent even a full man you are a coward of a half man 

Report Post Tip

You're embarrassing the rest of your district with your antics. 

If you ever cared and were loyal to them, you should probably just suicide already. 

Report Post Tip

dont tell me what to do half man

Report Post Tip

Solid just got finished with his shower trying to hide all evidence that a war had just taken place. He made his way to stand next to Desmand after he had made his speech.

"This decision was also supported by Suburbs. As a man known to strategy it was just the move that had to be made. If given the option to rethink my decision I would inevitably have chosen this route twice."

Solid maintained his assurance through his expression.

Report Post Tip

can someone send me an invite i would really like one

*holds out hands for spare change and invites*

im just a poor soul looking to rebuild

Report Post Tip
Apr 06, 01:26:19 Solid has invited you to join his crew. (Accept)  (Decline) (Click here to read more about this family.)

does anyone else want me im a loyal man and a hard worker ill make you lots of money and always be there for you  

Report Post Tip
*Bill walks out chuckling

Not to mention all the street trouble and the pain and the ass you might be

*Bill starts to walk down the street remembering he was meeting with some of the fellas for a sip
Report Post Tip

my dad was leader of northside and friend of handsomerob they work together he said he okay

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Death of Don HandsomeRob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL