Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:21:03
Page:  1 
Thank you for the run Started by: TaylorNoname on Apr 06, '14 01:41

I just wanted to say thank you to some people who helped my father on his run as Defy.

Epsilon - You amazing african man you gave me every opportunity though never working with me you gave me a chance I cannot thank you enough I love you so much

To my hands and crew - Cassi Fink Harry and Stewie thank you for all being wonderful people I love you so guys so much you motivated me to go hard I only wish I could have taken godfather and given you guys what you deserved you 4 helped me so much. To the rest of my crew you made it so enjoyable to log on everyday crew chat was always exciting we never had a dull moment you guys were amazing.

To the rest of the NY and some now Chi uppers - Thank you guys for all the good times good skype calls V day jokes and all you guys are an amazing group it was an awesome time because of you all <33.

Well played you guys no hard feelings just love sucks that run had to end , but new beginnings ahead new adventures await I cannot wait to see what the future holds. I ask for anyone who feels the need to be butt hurt , please do not get salty in the thread.

You play to win and you can't win em all die with honor come back with class 

Report Post Tip

bro you mad?

Report Post Tip
Love ya gf, best of luck.
-Ashes

And funky please no trollerino
Report Post Tip

ashes go blow away some where off a cliff 

Report Post Tip

Well this speech is quite unnecessary :S.  

Report Post Tip
They was never wirking though cuz they were doing shots! LOL
Report Post Tip
No worries, I'm sure your blood will be in a position of power rather soon again, eh?
Report Post Tip
I like men with power except when there the government!
Report Post Tip

Pinky, how about the Illuminati?

Report Post Tip
You gotta watch out tgey are everywhere and they KNOW

Like damn im just tryin to drink my beer here!
Report Post Tip

Ahhhh Goodfellas the plan is dont get Auth ever your linage and auth just seems to not mix well.

Makes a face kinda like this :(

Report Post Tip
I just wanna say my father always spoke highly of his boss man Defy and Espi I appreciate everything you guys did for him and our family!
Report Post Tip

Finally, somebody understands how death should be perceived. Much respect, TaylorNoname

Report Post Tip

Are you serious, Cassadaga? It isn't even in character lol 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thank you for the run
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL