Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:08:24
Page:  1 
A goodbye from Titus Started by: Titus on Apr 06, '14 03:56

Well I've been around for nearly 5 years now if I'm correct. It's been fun but it's time I hang it up, at least for a while, I've met tons of people. Some good some bad, I plan to tell you all goodbye right now.

Bruiser -- Man I'll tell you, me and you have been through it all together! 5 years of this can really make people bros! I'll probably miss you the most man! <3 I love you and I'll get on sooner or later to get that e-mail of your you were talking about!

Husky -- Dude you are the most talented tailor around these parts! You are an amazing person and really fun to be around and talk to! I'll be sure to keep in touch!

Space-to-the-pole -- Dude I swear have the biggest balls in the game! You are the only person I know to take a dice bet for over 100 credits! I will miss our banter over dice.. your a good dude! I honestly would mind working for you if you weren't in Manhattan. Oh well stay safe and don't let Dan get you killed!

Jeddy -- Your fucking great man! I'll keep in contact over xbox for sure! Hope you stay safe, thanks for keeping me up to date on all the new games! :) Your a great person and I'll miss talking to you! I wish I would have been with you under different circumstances! Oh well, have fun and stay awesome!

Gio -- Dude!!! I love you <3 (home) ;) Man I will miss you so much! I will miss our talks that we always had! It was a super amount of fun! Love you man stay safe!

Rose -- You are awesome! I will miss our talks, but I'm done here. Stay safe and stay awesome! Oh and don't let all these dumbasses get to you because I know how easy you let them get to you!

Rookie -- <3 I will miss you dear! You are awesome! I can't even put it into words how much I will miss you.. hopefully you are around when I return. Stay safe, and don't turn into one of "these people".

Other's I will miss..

OrangeJuice, LorenzoGotti, Sneaker, Izzy, RollinBlade, Beretta, Aaron_Mckeever, LeftyTwoGunz, Leo, Vito, Prescott, Una, Karma, and Krytical

This will be for the few people I feel I should put a little extra into..

Goku -- I'm not sure if you even remember this far back but I was Rampage, I just wanted to apologize for what had happened back then. Who knows it may be too late to apologize, but never the less I still fill like I owe one to you! You are a great guy.

Quentin_Tarantino -- I don't even know if your still around at this point. But, I want to apologize. I helped organize you death when I wasn't even playing anymore. I told you that I would get you for killing Severe in Brooklyn.. I did it but after it was done I felt bad. I'm sorry for what happened.

Goodfellas -- I don't know about you anymore man.. You used to be a great guy. Now you just throw people under the bus and use everyone to your personal advantage. I used to look up to you for being a respectable mobster but now I don't know man. I feel you deserved what you got today but I only wish all the great people in the family would have been left alone. I hope one day you return to your old self.. Anyways, I'd just like to say I love Goodfellas.. Not Defy and not TaylorNoName.

DanTheMan -- You.. You have a nice day. I will leave it at this, and let things remain unspoken. No need to cause a scene in the forums.

Report Post Tip

Dam it Titus I wish It didnt have to come to this man you will be sorely missed my Brother have fun my man 

Report Post Tip

I will miss you so much sweetheart!!!!

</3

Report Post Tip

Sad to see you go man :( 

Report Post Tip

Where the he'll my mention >.>

Report Post Tip
and mine lol... if I died cuz of that fuck get ready for some underground shit.
Report Post Tip

Im in tears right now :(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

<3

Report Post Tip
The salt level is so high in this thread you need to get your cholesterol checked.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A goodbye from Titus
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL