Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 22:10:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
I don't do goodbye threads Started by: MikeHunt on Apr 06, '14 05:21

I guess I do actually.

This isn't going to be much of a goodbye thread or anything but I wanted to leave a few comments towards a few things. 

You know how everyone creates these repetitive threads asking who you think is your favorite Boss, Godfather, or whatever. I have to say, Numbers4Glory aka Epsilon is the fucking best. My only regret was leaving his HQ. He is the fucking best. Most dedicated guy, most trustworthy, most capable guy ever.

Give the new guy a fucking chance. Tired of seeing the LadyFighters go up. No offense LF but you are authed almost every fucking single character. And its old as balls.

Everyone wants to give Izzy a hard time for making something that he puts his heart into, give the guy a break. If it weren't for him, you'd never have this precious thing of yours. Izzy, awesome time

I never wanted to write one of these because I feel like I'm going to forget someone. But a few people I'd like to thank and to say I'll always be your online mafia friend:

Cassi, Epsilon, RC, Valarie, Anna (Thanks for the help. Seriously wish we had some more time), Ender (You were going to get authed btw), HalfPenny, Eris, V, GoodFellas, Fink (You're awesome btw), Goku/Mako (I really do love you guys), Benny (I just mailed you lol), Captious, Grassboy, Whitey, space-slut, Firenza, Lush, ginsters (even you after you killed me) and Toaly. And generally to all of Staten Island. You guys were the best. Seriously, the best in the game. I mean shit, it took all of NY and parts of Chicago to remove us.

If you didn't make the list, I'm sorry. Like I said, I'm going to forget people. And theres no point mentioning people who just killed you. Take all the saltiness you want on that comment.

P.S. Its pretty pathetic that I had that account for ages and only started putting in time on/around 01 Jan 2014. Gun was near 900, and all from that point too. 

P.S.S. I am coming back for fucking Vday Toaly. Cya then buddy.

P.S.S.S. Get off of this game once and awhile. If people put their lives into this thing, think about all the other things you could be doing so well at.

Take care all. I'll be around to chat with some of you. And yeah I'm half asleep and am on shift for 12 hours starting at 3 AM this morning. Don't give me shit for a half written thread.

Report Post Tip
That ego tho... :P

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude. So I'll just say... <3.
Report Post Tip

Typical of you Hunt open your mouth before the brain engages, I could name a shit ton of people that are authed almost every time atleast LF works towards her auth and never asks or is promised it.

Like your 11 day promised Philly Auth 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yeah I could name a few others too. I just used her as an example. So get off of her tits. It's not like I insulted her in anyway.

And the comment about me stepping down in my 11 day auth lol. I got a job I didn't think I'd ever get. So I got off here to work for a job that's once in a life time. I'm sorry I didn't stay here and suit your needs.

Thanks for turning this into something that it wasn't though. Shows your true colors.
Report Post Tip

Regardless of the situation, you've always been one of my favorites, Mike. You've grown on me to be truthful. You've been someone that I'm glad I've had the chance to get to know, and I do hope to see you back around whenever you're ready again.

You and me have always had some great conversations, no doubt about that and I got to see a side of you that most people never don't get the chance to see. Thank you for everything you've done for me and the support you've given me.

Love ya bud <3

Report Post Tip

You named one person in you so called parting speech out of the heaps of people that get auth all the time.

I never said anything about you stepping down after your PROMISED 11 day auth i pointed out that Ladyfighter works damn well hard and has never asked or requested a damn thing in return.

But your welcome hunt.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Mako. I hope I do come back but not as full time as I have been man.

You named one person in you so called parting speech out of the heaps of people that get auth all the time.

I never said anything about you stepping down after your PROMISED 11 day auth i pointed out that Ladyfighter works damn well hard and has never asked or requested a damn thing in return.

But your welcome hunt.

For you Visas, I'll call out everyone else since you seem to think it was an attack on someone specifically. Lush, Ace, Goku, Mako, Panda, Scarin, GoodFellas, you all get auth. Give it to someone else. I am sure someone will come out of the cracks and say the exact same shit you are saying now for them. And I have no idea why you keep bringing up this promised auth I had. Were you jealous that Goku gave me auth back in PH? That he got me back into the game for a chance of getting a crew? It was my 2nd real chance at having a crew and I took it. Yeah it was promised. Was it earned? I think so. Did I pay back anything that I may have owed after I stepped down? I paid it back twice and I still do to this day by helping out Goku and Mako. I didn't ask for anything in return when I continued to help out Goku and Mako on this past time. 

So please go fuck off now. You're ruining this for me.  

Report Post Tip

I don't understand why there needs to be a personal attack on someone for expressing an opinion. 

Also, Mike. See you in a couple months,beb.

Report Post Tip
That is one person I sincerely regret in my thread. I'll miss you too buddy. No more writing papers for me lol
Report Post Tip
Regret forgetting in my thread**
Report Post Tip

Mike, no matter what has been said here, for me, you'll always be a top bloke, i'll always hold you in high regard and i'll be really sad to see you gone. I personally understand you, i know others dont but i do and i'll always class you as a friend, dont be a stranger. mucho loves dude.

Report Post Tip

I'm sad to see you go man.

Report Post Tip

I think Visas was just trying to say that lots of people are promised auth and get authed often. So he was just saying that you shouldn't be calling out people for getting authed often when you seem to fall in that category. If you want everybody to comment nice things in your goodbye thread, maybe you should have opened with only positive things.

I don't think it would rub anybody the wrong way if you ask for ppl to give new blood chances, but when you single ppl out, you should expect SOME back talk.

Good luck with everything.

Report Post Tip

It rubs people the wrong way when I vocalize the want for giving new blood chances so it is quite possible to do. Just saying. If the generalized topic doesn't work then maybe singling people out is the way to go.

Report Post Tip

To be fair I play this game once every 6 months or so and every time LF is a leader again

Report Post Tip

Aye but tbf if you are going to point one out, might as well point them all out (as someone has already done). She is not the only one in the continuous cycle.

Report Post Tip
Sigh.
Report Post Tip

I have never had a single problem with you Mike, Its just the way the cookie crumbles. As far as me getting authed over an and over, this is only my 2nd time being a crewleader ever, sorry it happened immediately after my last gf run. I have been playing this game for 8 years if not longer. I think 2 auths in 8 years isn't so bad. :) 

Report Post Tip

Mike, was a pleasure working with you with my last character in SI.   You were willing to assist at any time, financially and with advise, was always a pleasure.

Do we see some leaders get auth a lot, of course, do they always deserve it no, but some actually bring something to the learning experience especially for newer players.  Is there more names we can add of course? but a lot of this game has always been who you know not what you know even down to being safelisted after a takedown and possibly later authed.

The truth is it is doubtful the system will ever change as players have control, the hard part is controlling it as a whole without constant revolution.   The only time i really see it not always being favoured people authed is post big wars.  I think i been authed here 3 or 4 times since the game started, where on old org was authed 3 times in 2 years and two of them before GF was even coded.

I can understand how demotivating the whole thing is, as somedays i struggle to decide whether to log in or not to play in general even though auth never a priority for me; more just a case of what friend fucked over what friend is what i see in general and why.

Report Post Tip

The one nice thing about 'goodbye threads' is that you generally know a person that writes a goodbye thread will be back some day. A person that feels the need to say goodbye to people they consider friends or even family will always keep this place in their heart, and eventually return.

I know this will be true with you mike. Everyone you've listed will be here waiting for your return, when you think you're ready to come back. 

I couldn't agree more with a lot of your points bud. Look's like you're catching shit for mentioning a specific name, but it's probably one of the most apt examples, we all know you could name over a dozen though. 

You know who your friends are when you do come back, and yes that is a when not an if. 

As always mike, it's been an extreme pleasure working with you, and as usual it has ended far, far too soon. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I don't do goodbye threads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL