Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 14:18:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
I don't do goodbye threads Started by: MikeHunt on Apr 06, '14 05:21

Having talked ad nauseum about the idea of nepotism, and the like... and since you brought it up. People getting reauthed happens. It's not nice that you singled out LF in the beginning, but as to why she got it, one thing that is commonly know... or should be commonly known about her is that she's an extremely hard worker. She goes BEYOND what most would consider pretty helpful. She is dedicated, and a fine choice as an auth for the lovely mama Lush. She also hasn't been authed... THAT much. Now, as for other people getting authed again, maybe there's a reason? I spoke about this all recently enough in the streets... Others should get a shot, but sometimes people being born into auth isn't always a bad thing. The cream does rise to the top, even from the new player level. 

Nonetheless, bon chance on your adventures moving forward however. Enjoy your break. It is good to get away from this. You had a good run this time. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I believe I bumped into you on a few occasions, so I'll leave that part at see you around should you land back here. I can't resist posting when it's something about this topic though, forgive me :(

As for the same people getting auth over and over, people have thick fucking skulls. They talk about how they put in work like they're the only fucking people in the game that do. They're too foolish to realize that they put them in a privileged position right off the bat....of course they'll notice the work they put in more than anyone else...use some fucking common sense people.

Grow the fuck up and give other people a chance at accomplishing anything, don't give me one person out of 80 and act like you've even remotely leveled the field. If you can only trust one person...then there's something wrong with you...not everyone else.

Lets not bullshit, the same people getting authed and positions of power over and over is bad for the GAME itself. It puts a thoughts in peoples head that it's pointless to work for anything or give effort, maybe that's why everyone feels so entitled to everything now. Fuck, maybe that's why everyone is just given everything now.

There's no such thing as working for anything when you're promised auth before you ever join a family or given RH the second you join, again, cut the bullshit. Next in line should be the people who have already shown their loyalty on the character. What's the excuse to do it any other way? "I'm a shitty leader and only trust three people so I'll hand them the world regardless"?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Past few hours I have followed this thread. Was not even going to reply as it should mainly be about Mike saying his good byes.

However sadly my auth LF, whether shes had auth in past or not has been dragged into it and it got made a bit to personal.

I shouldn't even have to sit here to explain my whys to authing her.. but I will. When she joined my family there was NO talk of her having auth before she even joined my family. There was never even a discussion of so. She then died in a war and returned as 'LF' to my home. Now during her TWO lives being under my roof she did nothing but help me around the place by being there when needed. She was an assets to my family and still is. She HELPED. She also helped me prepare my first auth Jericho into my district for when I became Godmother and has done so since. He's a first time CL. 

Was after this I decided she would be my next option. Due to all she has done since she was with me. I could work with her and along with having a new CL in my district I wanted her to as I know like me her mind is similar when it comes to helping newer people and so on. 

So with that said please do not assume she 'planned it out' so she would 'be up there and running' once again when it was never like that. She worked her way there from a fresh slate from the minute she joined my family. That is how it was and simply how it was. She got where she is purely on merit. 

Report Post Tip

I'm going to side step all the shit and drama in this thread and get there to do what I came to do.

Mike. Thank you for taking a chance on me this last run and having me by your side. I wish we'd had chance to do more, I really do, because we had the start of something genuinely good there. I wish I'd had more time to do it in as well. I guess that is how it falls sometimes, but, genuinely, thank you. I know it wasn't always easy for you after taking me as RH because a lot of people thought I shouldn't be there, but you stuck by me. 

Best of luck doing the real world thing, my friend, and I hope that if you do come back around here, you look me up. 

Again, thank you. <3

Report Post Tip

You'll always be my bro man. We already talked, so no need for me to spew out some emotional BS about how gay I am for you.

I know you'll be back at some point, I can only hope that someday we both hang up our holsters.

Love ya Derek.

Report Post Tip

I used to tell my mom I was running away from home quite a bit... I identify ..

Report Post Tip

No don't go! You're like one of four people who actually like me here! We're running out of people still holding it down for MafiaLife. :(

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I don't do goodbye threads
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL