Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 04:15:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Numbers4Glory an Ended Story Started by: JohnnyNoname on Apr 06, '14 19:55

Wow some proper proper proper bitterness here. More than a keg of bitter in fact!!!!

Report Post Tip
*Bill walks out to A bunch of bitching and complaining but really stepped out to take off his hat in respect for his father's Godfather and friend and all the others!

You guys are a mess why don't you handle the dispute like men someone hand these men knives!

*Bill tips his hat after tossing it on and walking inside his headquarters
Report Post Tip
Billy > Starscream > Amethyst 

Or Philly if they get bored. As there have been numerous plans to take them out.

Reply by: 303SaltyGoaterino303

Interesting.
Report Post Tip

Very interesting except.. One key fact?

303303 didn't kill Billy? I do believe that was an inner city war, headed by Godfather Yobssarg.

Report Post Tip
Sorry just thought it was interesting.

Someone told me Godfather Yobssarg came from New York. He must be mistaken.
Report Post Tip

Nothing to be sorry about.

Godfather Yobssarg did indeed come from New York. I do believe your insinuation by quoting former Godfather N4G is that the 303303 killed him? I don't believe we had any involvement.

Yobs is a big boy, he did his thing on his own, without New York's involvement.

Report Post Tip

Godfather Yobssarg did come from New York, but simply because someone comes from New York does not make them 303303. You will know which ones did because they show it with pride in their profiles.

Report Post Tip
Seeing as how I am former Godfather Numbers4Glory. I can safely say I'm not quoting myself.

Assumptions are a nasty thing.

Also seeing as I am quite familiar with NY uppers I am quite confident he did so with NYs best interest at heart and with their blessing.
Report Post Tip

That they are. Aren't they?

I'm quite certain it was his own plan and action. NYs best interest eh? Why would we want to claim responsibility for a 4 person first wave?

We could have eliminated every member of Corktown in a 30 second blitz.

Report Post Tip
I really have no interest in an argument my point was. It was an interesting observation.

Yobssarg is very close with NY Dan. The issue is not it would be difficult. Just a cap killer dead which doesn't make anyone sad.
Report Post Tip

I agree. I've no interest in an argument either, good sir. It is some observation.

Yobs was very close to NY once. We are still very friendly with him, you know, being a product of The Farm/New York.

While that's true regarding the cap killer, I don't believe anyone in NY, at least from my perspective, were ever afraid of Billy nor his cannon.

Report Post Tip
That may be.

(OOC: I'd wager 60 credits a number of people were quite happy about it)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Very well could you.

(OOC: you dog, you. I had nearly forgotten about that.)

Report Post Tip

I will keep this very short. I congratulate N4G for the 'good run' but personally I blame him for the vday massacre of detraoit then a month later, chicago. I for one am glad to see the end of his era.

Sorry but thats how i feel and frankly, i think its foir the better. I wish the rest of NY all the best.

Report Post Tip

how detroit vixtra?

Report Post Tip

god this game has gone downhill. "acting for himself" "not telling us everything" what's the fucking point in having a district or being a godfather if you have to work with these pussies. There's no reason to even petty anymore. No reason to advance yourself. at the end of the day, you're just going to have to follow the "socialite" bullshit and anything you do outside of turning MR into facebook is deemed "selfish" and "dangerous".

Heaven forbid we ever fucking act like mobsters. that'd be craaaaaaaaaaaaazy

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Numbers4Glory an Ended Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL