Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:25:31
Page:  1 
Dragon Chasers Spotted In The Bronx Started by: Ecstasy on Apr 06, '14 23:31

Hate your fucking job? Do you spend nine hours a day, five days a week incarcerated in some wanky fucking store? Having to act like C-3PO to any wanker who wants to be condescending towards you? Having to brown nose any customer that walks through the door and then to top it all off get abused by some… mini fucking dick who just gives you stick all day?

You can do better. Quit the job. Be a part of this family of mine. I'll take care of you. You'll never step foot behind a cash register you aren't emptying again.

Ecstasy presses a switch, making his jaws start to tremble as he looks you in the eye...

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man. We're nympholeptics, desiring for the unobtainable. We risk sanity for moments of temporary enlightenment. So many ideas. So little memory. The last thought killed by anticipation of the next. We embrace an overwhelming feeling of love. We flow in unison. We're together. I wish this was real. We want a universal level of togetherness, where we're comfortable with everyone. We're in rhythm. Part of a movement. A movement to escape. We wave goodbye. Ultimately, we just want to be happy. Heh, yeah, hang on, what the fuck was I just talking about?

Welcome to the Dragon Chasers, where all your dreams will come true!

The Bronx just wants to party and that’s why they called me in! If you wanna come be a a part of all that then come knocka-knock-knocking at my door bro, wait no longer. We don’t have time for you to make up your mind. JUST DO IT… YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CHASE THE DRAGON.

Dragon Chasers, The Bronx, Ecstasy, GET ON IT!

Report Post Tip

Monte drives up to the corner where Ecstasy was advertising his sale of premium drugs. He knew that his cocaine business had been under run because he had to (unfortunately) kill his FBN informant over a dice betting issue. Long story short, he was out of drugs. He smiled as he sees Ecstasy, knowing the kid would cut a deal on his future investments.

Well mate, I don't know what to say. You've earned this! You've grown all bold and fantastic, unlike the kid I once knew back from the farm. I wish you luck on this endeavor. Make us farmers proud!

Report Post Tip

Ecstasy I haven't been in The Bronx as long as some but I have seen how you've definitely earned this auth. I look forward to working with you for a long time to come and seeing even more of your talent. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Ecstasy, on behalf of all of Manhattan I give you our congratulations on this most momentous occasion! I know that you will do well in the coming times ahead.

Report Post Tip

Running as late as ever, Anna stops by the place where she knew Ecstasy was due to make his speech, relieved to see people still milling about. Taking her place at Ecstasy's right hand, she adds her own comments to the conversation.

Ecstasy, this really is the start of our bloodlines working together. I thank you for giving me this opportunity and for putting faith in me, and for allowing me the opportunity to return to the Bronx after my bloodlines brief trip to Chicago. I know that we can build something fantastic here, and it is an honor and a privilege to stand beside yourself and to work with the rest of this district. We have some amazing people here and I'm sure we can build on the greatness that already exists.

Congratulations on the auth, sir. 

Report Post Tip

Yusuke taps Ecstasy on the shoulder, smiling he offers him a bottle of Whiskey as a welcoming gift.

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll do great things in the Bronx. Best wishes to you man.

Nods, whistling down the street to the nearest liquor store for a new bottle.

Report Post Tip

It is an absolute honor to be a part of the Dragon Chasers Don Ecstasy. I look forward to walking with you on this journey as we progress through life.

With the hard work you put in at The Farm I am glad to call you my boss!

Hands Ecstasy some water.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dragon Chasers Spotted In The Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL