Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:37:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Yeah, so this is why I don't play anymore. Started by: TwitMagnet on Apr 07, '14 19:38

If nothing else, added a little humour to my evening though.  One word..........

Fassies.

To: TwitMagnet
Sent: Apr 07, '14 19:21
Subject:

Hey bud, someone complained about your name, so I renamed your character.  If you want a different name (whcih we can do since you havnt mailed or posted yet) let me know so I can change it.

Love and kisses.

TwatMagnet. (Team Anna ftw.)

Report Post Tip

Doesn't really seem that unreasonable

Report Post Tip
How about a Dishonorable discharge next time? Squishy was reasonable, you had the choice to change your name and that without having to die first. In some places Twat is considered extremely rude, that someone complained speaks to that point.
Report Post Tip

Pretty sure you know twat is also a name for vagina. Much like you so commonly refer to yourself as another name that is a term for a vagina.

So, why pray tell do you think there is a reason to moan about the fact a possibly offensive name was found offensive and was dealt with in quite a simple manner by the admins?

Centre of attention much?

Report Post Tip

Aye Layla, 

Like "cunt" you mean?  A word which was being paraded around on a staff members playing account for a good while with no action.  It may still be, but seeing as the offender is a massive mongrel I really cant be fucked checking.

I'm also pretty sure that any of our more "conservative" players would find provocative pictures such as:

http://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=579082

A little distasteful and offensive.  

In fact I find you quite distasteful and offensive.  Please do not threaten me with things that you cannot offer up.  If I get DD'd I get DD'd.  At least I will be dead in the knowledge that I am not a giant fassie.  You on the other hand............

Report Post Tip

Ok. My wires were a little crossed there.

Majority of my point remains the same, but forgetting the last part where you commonly call yourself another name for vagina, as I mistook your comment for being that you are in fact anna, when clearly your not.

Report Post Tip

Keep your beak out of this Warrior.

Ass kissing the admins much?  This wasn't a slur at the admins, if you had bothered to read properly you would realise this.  

This was thrown out there at people who get offended by a word, with quite the opposite meaning to the one they assume.

You are aware that a twat is also a pregnant fish right?  Oh no wait, that's an urban myth.......or is it?

Report Post Tip

Not aware of any fish type nonsense. But I do know when I use the term twat, I do so meaning idiot.

That doesn't detract from the fact its also a term for what I mentioned before. So again I don't see why your complaining.

Keep my beak out? You decided this was for a public forum, as a member of the public i'll have my opinion whether you like it or not.

And keep the petty ass kissing comments to others, I couldn't care less about whether admins liked me or not.

I recall a time when a friend of mine was killed for simply having a symbol in their crew tag that was deemed offensive, he was a CL and his hands were killed too.

So don't act like people finding offense is some sort of new age crap, its been like that for many years. The entire world is fucking PC mad. I dont really think bitching about it on a game is going to do you any good at all.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't bitching.  I was calling out whoever it was as a giant fassie, it's a public forum right?

Which they quite obviously are.

Tips his hat........

Report Post Tip

Well good luck with that, then. Hard to know that was your intent when you didn't actually make any point towards the individual that complained.

Had you said something like "Id like for whoever complained to have the balls to admit it" perhaps it might have given the game away.

Instead, all it looked like was you bitching as I already said.

Report Post Tip

If you've a problem, Warrior, lets have it to my fucking face, aye? Lets not have you keep getting those delicate little wires crossed in your desperate attempts to score points. Lets just have it straight up. 

Although, before we do that, perhaps a trip to Specsavers would do you good, since you seem to be missing me, using my own name, on the 60 seconds list?

Fucking idiot much?

Report Post Tip

You're just that fucking missable Anna. Nobody gives a shit.

Report Post Tip

Yo SammyG.

Send me 20k so I can tip you for that shit.

;)

Report Post Tip

Anna, send me 20k to send to TwatMagnet so he can tip me.

Report Post Tip

SammyG, if I send you 20k, will you miss me?

Report Post Tip

I didn't miss you. I just assumed you'd died again and found something to complain about with your new name.

But then I noticed you on the list and admitted my error. I know that must shock you, someone admitting an error.

Also, I don't quite understand your "say it to my face" point. I didnt say anything behind your back, I said the comments in public. Considering it wasn't even you, I don't see how I should have sent anything to your personally, so your logic is a complete falure there.

As it happens though, I have no issue with you. It was simply that this person used twat and as I thought it was you and you commonly refer to yourself as a cunt, I made a comment. I would love for you to find some sort of insult there were this is none, because I can't. I was simply stating a fact.

Report Post Tip

No, I commonly refer to myself as a cunt.  A fucking massive one.

Anna is a cunt, get over it, everybody else has.

;)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I always miss you Anna. Everytime my head isn't firmly planted up your arse, of course.

20k pls.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Your lucky you didn't get a dishonorable discharge! You ungrateful ass. Squishy was being VERY generous with you!

I got killed for using the name analbead and you should have suffered the same fate, but guess you got lucky! So take that and run with it!

Report Post Tip
The name was retarded. This is a mafia game and we are mobsters. But then again if it was up to me we would simply shoot people with silly unrelated names.

All the drama is also retarded. If it isnt the 1000000 credits in the game, or the same people always getting auth as people point out constantly..that make people quit..it would be the stupid drama of children that makes people want to leave. We have a lot of text based bad asses out there I guess.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Yeah, so this is why I don't play anymore.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL