Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:55:01
Page:  1 
The Loop: Tier 1 Makeover. Started by: Mako on Apr 08, '14 00:18

It seemed like the dust had just settled before it risen again. The noise of gunshots had finally ceased, and the civilians were poking their heads out from their homes to see if the coast was clear. The scene cuts on Mako, who seemed to be exhausted, and one eye barely open to fight the urge to sleep. As he looked over to the window, he could see the sunshine peeking over the horizon of Chicago. It leaked through his blinds, hits him in the face, and filled his room with light.

After a lazy blink, Mako stood up to get changed and prepare himself for the day ahead. Once Mako arrived in The Loop of Chicago, it wasn't long after before his Godfather, Goku, was there to meet him at the city limits. They gave each other a hug and continued on their way even deeper into the heart of the city. The headquarters that had been bought for him was a glorious sight and exactly what Mako had looked forward to. It was a small meeting quarters underneath and abandoned church. It didn't look like there was anything else in sight for miles around as Mako searched the area and seen nothing but a broken down square in the middle of the city.

Seems perfect, Mako thought. A place that wasn't around the traffic of Chicago, and was out in it's own. Seemed like the best place to lay low and build something nice. After a detailed discussion with Godfather Goku, it had been approved by the GOAT Squad that this was going to be his new home here in Chicago, alongside with the other GOATs and his brothers.

After some celebration drinks, Mako jumped up on the nearest table in his normal blasted state to address the public. He held a bottle in one hand, and his other hand on his gun. Mako stared at the ground for a bit before raising his head and gritting his teeth, gazing out toward the crowd of people who can to celebrate this day with them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to bring you the news that The Secret Society will be moving to The Loop in Chicago with the intentions to pick up where our fallen comrade, Don HandsomeRob, left off. Let me begin by saying this, it was hard for me to pull the trigger on people that I considered my friends, but that isn't to be mistaken for those that I consider my blood brothers. I have no problem with admitting that I agreed with the reasons for the recent removal, and sometimes that the path that is needed to be taken in this business. I'm a man who respected those that we had to fight, and I have nothing to say except for praise about them. Although a few things led to their demise, they were a group that I respected and I was close with a lot of them. To those people, may you find rest now...

There's a handful of you that will still be close to my heart, and I hope you realize that this was business."

Mako takes a drink from his bottle, and pours some out on the ground for those who lost their lives. After running his hand through his hair, he continued on.

"With the recent loses, it's been discussed, and I've been given the nod to travel to help the city of Chicago grow to something it once was, into something better perhaps. I would like to thank all of those in New York and Chicago for this honor, every last one of you. You're the ones who wanted to see me here, and pushed me for it, giving support every step of the way. Thank you to the Godfathers, Desmand and Sold for this opportunity to help build Chicago into something of greatness. I'd like to thank the Trucks for leveling those who opposed us, and showing that our bond will not break. 

Most importantly, thank you Godfather Goku. You've always been someone that has been trying to push me to the moon, and that's why we are so tight. Just as my bloodline was ready to take a long break overseas, it was Godfather Goku who pulled me back in and reached for the stars. Without him, I wouldn't even be here right now. A man who has an undetermined love for those under his wing and his brothers, and he was the one who opened the world to me. He has vouched for me and gone head over heels to see that I was always taken care of. He loves me, what more can I say?"

He gives out a soft laugh and takes another drink of whiskey. After shaking his head from the awful taste, Mako held up a finger to let everyone know he wasn't finished.

"It's my goal to bring The Loop back to stability, in the right way. To reward those who have been so great to me since my birth until now. It's a true honor to work with my fellow brothers here, and that's the best part of it all. And now I get the chance to watch and help it grow into something special. It's my pleasure to bring you the Secret Society to the heart of Chicago. Drink the night away with me, friends. Tell Chekov that he is pretty pls."

With a grin, Mako flashes a hand sign and begins to hop down from the table.

"Once again, thank you to everyone who made this possible, I won't forget it. I promise to make you proud."

Mako walks away to the chants of 303303 from the crowd. ™

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Cory, on your new family and headquarters in Chicago.
My father was fortunate and had the opportunity to get to know you and work for and alongside you back in Detroit last year when he returned from the old country.
I am certain of the fact that you will excel as a leader. 

Best of wishes to you sir.

Report Post Tip

he don't even try to hide that he is in with the WHO and now he taking part of chicago why dont anyone see how serious this all is???? only true thing is that chekov is pretty.

Report Post Tip

What a surprise. You have auth. Again.

Under the same name.

Again.

Ever considering RP'ing a char instead of an IRC persona?

Report Post Tip

Mako starts to browse through his journals, making sure that he wasn't mistaken.

"I'm sorry, is there something you know that I don't? Last time I checked it was Cory Chase and Zero McHannon with a little mix of a fake meerkat. Yep, no Makos. Oh... but you know my own history better than I do, don't you? Pleasssssse tell me more."

He stands there, looking at Deadra, waiting for a response where they actually knew what the hell they were talking about.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on the Auth Mako, I am sure you will do great things over in Chicago!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mako! It's awesome seeing you get the chance you deserve, running your own district in the loop bro. I know you'll bring great things to the city of Chicago. They couldn't of picked a better Tyrant! Grins

Cheers man!

Raises a blunt in the air, grinning before sparking it up. Takes a few drags from the blunt before passing it to Mako while blowing smoke rings.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Cassi stood off to the side, listening intently as Mako gave his speech. The last few days had definitely taken it's toll. War was never easy, especially when the circumstances were of the ones of the most recent war. Emotions ran high and sometimes things were said and done that didn't make those situations any better. So it was refreshing to have a bright spot emerge after all that had happened. When he finished speaking she waited a few moments as others passed by to congratulate him.

Mako, our ancestors would be so happy to see this day come. They waited lifetimes for it to happen and the day has finally come. I thank you for the opportunity to work alongside you to turn not only The Loop, but the city of Chicago into something great. I have all the faith in the world in you and your capabilities and I'm grateful that you have the same faith in me. Congratulations my sweet. I am so looking forward to the time ahead.

She smiled as Mako hugged her tightly. She kissed his cheek before heading back to their HQ. There was much work to be done.

Report Post Tip

E arrives late to the party as per usual. He didn't mind as he thought better late than never. It's been a busy past week for him.

"Mako, my old friend. I don't have a single doubt about your ability to bring the loop back to it's former greatness. My fathers told me great stories from working with your bloodline. You deserve this man, enjoy."

He gives him a sly wink, then proceeds to shake his hand, and drops a few ecstasy pills in his drink.

Report Post Tip

I just wanted to give this speech time to season with age as I was uncertain to how long you planned on living.

Christian chuckles...

You know I always wish you the best of luck in everything you do man, go get them!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Loop: Tier 1 Makeover.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL