Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:28:28
Page:  1 
Butchering The Silence Started by: Billy on Apr 08, '14 19:54

Months had passed but the time was finally here. The time for a Godfather to rise out of the Dead Silence group and help build Detroit to the city it would become in the future. It was already a bright one looking at it but Billy was known to give the nod to people with values and people who would run a strict tight ship. He knew who was exactly like Visicaro and nearly an exact duplicate. Peezy was one of those guys who did anything and everything for the family he was part of. His bloodline was a consistent example of how every Mobster should act. Two pieces added to the story, another strong Auth and a Godfather emerging bringing Dead Silence to its full potential and what it had strive to do for months. Of course this wasn't the end of this story, this was just the beginning of a new chapter to be continued....

The rocking chair squealed through the ears of anyone listening, it was a really annoying sound but made you focus on where it was coming from. Billy was now set out to prove that he was no item, no puppet, he was as human as everyone else. Mary Shaw was nowhere to be found, the unveiling that he spoke for himself finally coming out.

Peezy, it is with great honor that I ask you to step up and be by my side in building this district. You have a strong sense of values and loyalty, one that I have not seen in many people over the years. This undying loyalty comes with rewards, and this reward being one of the biggest you can come by. I cannot think of anybody else I would like to help us lead this district to one piece of the glory puzzle Detroit will be in the future. With that I give you the keys to The Butchers Headquarters located to the left of Visicaro's Hunting Season.

He took out the keys but at this point people were tired of hearing annoying sounds, anyone listening covered their ears for the split second as the keys dropped into Peezy's hands.

What was once a doll trying to make it big with a family full of friends had now emerged into a Godfather. This chapter was written and the story was told but this wouldn't be the end however as there was more to go.

Report Post Tip

Peezy takes the keys from his new God Father and former family head. He has a lot of respect for this man, doll, whatever the fuck he was.

I greatly appreciate this opportunity. Like I've told you from day one my only focus is helping you build this city to the potential all the leaders here see. I'm not a man of much words but like they say, actions speak louder.

Peezy looks over to Sneak

Lets show them what we're worth.

Peezy slips away to finish his formalities so he can get back to work.

Report Post Tip

Sneaker looks back at Peezy and smirks. She starts counting her coke bottles.

Wait a minute, let me cash these in before we show them what we are worth!

Congrats Peezy. Looking forward to this endeavor with you. Lets get to butchering this place!

Sneaker looked back at her coke bottles. Dammit, she was going to have to start the count all over again!

Report Post Tip

Shermond patted Peezy on the back as Billy made his speech about Peezy opening up and becoming a CL

Congrats Peezy I look forward to working under you! 

Report Post Tip

LilyAldrin Walks over to Peezy and throws an arm around him while slipping a little something in his coat pocket.

Congratulations on your new position in Detroit Peezy. Its been a pleasure working along side you this far a<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">nd I look forward to the future of you and your new family here in Detroit. Best of luck to ya </font>Hun<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">.</font>

Report Post Tip

After congratulating Billy, Bud makes his way over to Peezy.

Peezy, me and your bloodline goes awhile back my friend. Everytime your bloodline always shows hard work and dedication. Im glad to see you been given this auth. It was well deserved for what you done for Corktown and the Hunters. Its happy times over here, and its just getting started.

Bud tips his hat.

Report Post Tip

Avery walks over to Peezy shakes his hand and quickly introduces herself.

Congratulations to you Peezy, best of luck to you and your new crew.

Report Post Tip

Visi joins the crowd to make a toast on on his previous left hand's new position

Peezy, we go back man. Our bloodlines always find each other working side by side. I am so happy and truly pleased to see this important day for you. When Billy ask me about you and your work ethnic. I told him he is the perfect choice to continue the story to add a new Chapter to the story of Dead Silence. 

Congrats to your new spacious HQ. As Sneaker as your RHM. Things will go perfect and smoothly I know it. Sneaks was utmost perfect choice for the job. I salute to both of you and your future success! 

Visi raises a glass to Peezy and Sneaker

Report Post Tip

Congrats my man :)

Although a part of this great story I still eagerly turn every page to find out what will happen next. Here's to a long and enjoyable volume for you and your family!

*Sam raises his glass in honour of Peezy, and then drains it in one gulp*

..Sam..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Peezy, I look forward to working for and with you!!

Report Post Tip

SubMerge watches Billy and Peezy with a cheering crowd around.  He does a double take and again looks back across the street.

Hey Billy you move fast. I swear I just saw you over at a Celebration.

Congrats Peezy, I only worked with you for a very short time but I know you will help make Corktown a better place.

Report Post Tip

Seeing a lot of his fellow family members transferred over to the newly appointed captain of Corktown made it almost seem silly to think Skip wasn't at least going to pop into the shiny, crayon stained, new headquarters. Seeing Sneaker counting her bottles and with Skip just happen to be carrying another bottle, Skip slyly puts it with the bottles he knew Sneaker had already counted. Whistling a few notes Skip announces his presence with a nod to Billy and wink to Sneaker.

"Hey Peezy congrats on your promotion in Corktown. I know with Sneaker you will be doing an amazing job running your own family! I will warn you though the crayon stains I saw on the front of your headquarters will keep happening if sneaker is around. Her ancestors are known for their 'Artistic Talent'. I recommend having some turpentine or extra shaving cream on hand to get rid of her scribble. I hope you and the rest of your new family members will live long and productive lives here in Detroit and may your coffers always be full. All kidding aside I wish you guys the best and take care of my friends for me"

Skip tips his fedora but declines a drink. He still had the rest of night of parties to go to celebrating the new families and godfathership in Detroit

Report Post Tip
Peezy & Sneaker, I know you will lead an amazing crew! Best of lucky on your journey ahead. May you flourish for many years to come.
Report Post Tip

While neither me nor my ancenstors have worked closely with you, I do admit that you seem to be a promising leader. I hope you will make your godfather proud and I wish you and your family the very best.

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Sneaker hears the warning by Skip and is astonished! Surely Skip doesn't think those purple pentagrams and meat cleavers are her doing! How could he possible blame her when she drew those in the dead of the night when the streets were empty! The crayons had been hidden under her floor board hours ago!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Butchering The Silence
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL