Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:01:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Billy Comes Alive Started by: LilyAldrin on Apr 09, '14 00:57

Thank you Billy for taking me in when families of the past fell - you saw something in me and it's been an honor serving under your leadership.

Congratulations Godfather Billy - you deserve to be here!

..WhiteGhost..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Billy! Well deserved promotion.

Report Post Tip
Normally Ras wasn't much one to step outside the realm of shadows that lurked everywhere, however for this occasion he felt it was well worth it. The day was young and his spirits for it turning out to be a good day hadn't been squashed yet, so it was with a smile that Ras Al Ghul approached the crowd of people gathering to congratulate Billy on his recent accomplishment/promotion within the criminal underworld. Not being what folks would call a "chatty Kathy," Ras was a man of few words and kept it simple as he spoke to his ancestors long time friend.

My line remembers the first time you were ever in slanty pants, let alone a bold suit, sir. Your line has come an absolutely astoundingly long way since then. I am most looking forward to seeing what you do with this opportunity sir, best of luck.

Ras smiles warmly before nodding curtly, slinking back off into the unseen.
Report Post Tip

Grins showing his thanks, accepting a drink given to him. Lights up his cigarette and goes to find Billy crowded with folks lit up with joy celebrating. Leaning forward he gets Billy's attention with a whistle and nod.

Well done man! You've definitely earned it my friend. I never thought I'd see the day! Grins

Reaches in his jacket, pulling out a wooden box filled with some of New York's finest cigars and passes it to Billy before joining into the party.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Billy!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulaions Billy. I am sure you will do your best for your district, and for the whole city as well!

CookieZombie raises his glass

To our city's new Godfather!

Report Post Tip
Twotones walk out of the shadows to listen to the speech that has been long over do.

He congrats. Billy for Maken Godfather . It's been my pleasure serving under you .
Report Post Tip

Jake would be proud of you, and I'm proud of you. 

I won't call you by your new pet name though!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Silly its good to see you take Godfather.

Detriot is growing Strong well deserved sir. 

Report Post Tip

Invincible had noticed the crowd that started to gather around Billy, knowing full well what they were there for Invincible liked to show up fashionably late. Parting his way through the people he makes his way up front.

Well, what can I say? Corktowns future looks as bright as it can with you at the helm. Very well deserved and looking forward to what the future brings for Corktown and all of Detroit!

Report Post Tip

A bit late, friend, apologies.

Well Billy. All that time ago we were Farmers under Don Cantillon. We always talked about the possibility of each other getting far. Neither of us were ever motivated to get higher then a hand position somewhere. I thought I'd be Cantillons hand forever! Lord Toy Armadillo saw something in me and I had my own family with Don C's blessing, of course. You though, you went to a friendly family where you'd have a better chance to succeed, and succeed you did.

To think we were both extremely silly kids once, speaking of the future as if it was impossible.. And here you are, Godfather of Corktown, Detroit.

Congratulations, Godfather Billy. Very well deserved.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Godfather Billy, without your guidance, I wouldnt be where I am so I can say with complete confidence that Corktown has inherited a great leader. I wish you luck and prosperity with your new, very well deserved and long overdue position.

*Raises a glass to toast the newest Godfather of Detroit*
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Billy.

Our ancestors worked quite closely together, so I know first hand the dedication and motivation you have towards any cause you set out to achieve. God knows you've overcome some of your more, questionable shall we say, traits, and worked hard to get into the position you are currently in.

Sammy winks.

You deserve it, my friend.

Report Post Tip

A BAD GODFATHER TRADED ME TOO VISCARO AND WAS KILLED DT WILL FALL AGAIN THEY ARE WEAK

Report Post Tip
you can't even control your cls in dt'''
Report Post Tip
To: MasterG
Sent: Apr 13, '14 18:02
Subject:

yea yea join the fucking club ----------------- he is talking about chi-and NY
Report Post Tip

To: MasterG
Sent: Apr 13, '14 18:02
Subject:

yea yea join the fucking club

To: Billy
Sent: Apr 13, '14 18:01
Subject:

your a bad GF

or maybe I am talking about you and your opinion that means absolutely nothing to me?

Report Post Tip
Needless to say, you made the right call in your actions. Any idiots looking to overstep their boundaries and put their city in danger over some trivial bullshit deserve to be buried at sea. Shame that the events might have led to your downfall as well, I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Billy Comes Alive
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL