Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 14:47:59
Page:  1 
Dice Addiction Meeting Room Started by: Mademoiselle on Apr 09, '14 16:39

Madamoiselle walks into a room and sits. The lady, the leader of the meeting says 

"Hello, please sit down and introduce yourself" she smiles

Madamoiselle staring at the ceiling above the lady for few seconds, she's holding her breath and says 

"Hi.. I'm Madamoiselle, I'm a Dice Addict"

"Hi Madamoiselle"  says everybody in the rooms

"Well, welcome Madamoiselle. We are glad you are here to join us. So tell us more about you"  says the lady

Madamoiselle scared. She has a thought of walking off  because she thinks this is not where she belongs, but she knows her thoughts are wrong. She sits there and thinks and thinks and thinks "What do I do, why am I here, I should go, crap" and the lady says

"Don't be shy! everybody here has the same issue like you.. we have to support each other, we will get through it together"

Madamoiselle decided to man up and starts 

19 days ago, I was trying to decide which path should I choose for my life. I really needed money that point of time, I did some runs for few gangster group, I did Okay.. I earned some money from it, enough for me to survive. I have big ambition, I don't want to be a runner all my life! I want to do something bigger than this, maybe not solving rocket science, or be a doctor but I believe I'm capable of doing something BIGGER than a runner, way.. way.. bigger. I work my ass off, I tried everything. I tried pickpocketing, I dig people's grave. You might think I'm creppy but I guess I do what I got to do. One day Starscream the Leader of Misfits shows up, he offer me a hand he promised me home, family and safety. He told me not to worry anymore. He assigned his man called TomFord to teach me stuff. TomFord starts teaching me how to live, what to do in life. He got my life organized. I'm very thankful to meet both of them, I couldn't be happier. I met their family, what a warm family. I woke up happy everyday ! but this is just the beginning. Joining Mafia team is more than that. We fights for our brothers. I may not killing people like how everybody in the business does. But I see people dying everyday, every seconds. It's not I can't handle it, I am very capable handling it. I just have a different way to deal with all the pressure. So I went gambling.. I don't even know which table should I sit. Blackjack? Roulette? Poker? DICE? at that time DICE table has the most people, so I thought "WHY NOT?". If you ask me again now I can say so many reason WHY NOT to sit there, but I guess it's too late. I spend days there. I missed assignment from my bosses. I forget the world and just sat there and play. One seconds I was rich the next second I'm poorer than a bummer. It never stops. whatever I earned goes there. Sometimes the money will come back again. You just got to know when to stop. I am actually not losing money right now. I'm here because I decided to block my self from gambling *FOR A WHILE* but I have a very strong urge to play.. all the time.

So I realized I had a problem. 

I know I won't stop gambling because I came here, I guess I just wanted to talk about it to someone..

everybody clapping their hands for few seconds. The lady stand up and says

"Thank you Madamoiselle for opening up your self to us! You are not alone, we are here to deal with the problem. So anybody else want to tell our new member your story?"  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Spunky looks through the door and has a think about joining the meeting he knows he should but he turns away,  just as he turns he feels a hand on his shoulder. He turns back and sees the door being held open, everyone is looking at him, he sighs and lowers his head and drags himself into the room. He looks around eyeballing everyone as if to say judge me and your dead. He clears his throat a couple of times, his hand is shaking as he goes to wipe his brow.

My name is Spunky and I have a problem, from my very first moment on these streets I have found myself on a street corning playing dice. It is a filthy habit and I just can't kick it. Today has been particularly bad. I had some bad news from the old country and decided the best way to forget about that news was to gamble. Bad mistake gambling with emotion is a dangerous thing. I was up a fair amount that I had managed to build up the last few days, then today I had turned a small profit then  I didn't stop and found myself in a hole. Like any addict you think your luck will turn and you will get it back, I didn't and I almost lost it all, I managed to claw some back but then lost the majority again. I don't know how much my heart can take of this.

He takes his seat and looks through his wallet shaking his head at the mess he has got himself in.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

To the anonymous person who left me a tip for my words before, I would like to say that I put the money to good use such as a donation to my church but the first thing I did was add  $5000 to that total and rolled the dice, hoping that it would be a lucky charm of sorts. It wasn't the dealer laughed as he collected my money $25000 gone in a flash and then it continues and I just keep on betting.

I don't think I have any hope of getting rid of my addiction but to anyone who has yet to roll the dice listen to me don't do it go walk the streets go smoke some drugs but whatever you do don't play dice.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My ancestry did the same concept a few months back... I belong here.

Report Post Tip

gambling real issue destroy lives even more alcohil i sorry for you and wish best

Report Post Tip

I don't have the dice problem, but I was wondering what it was like. I saw your post and decidedto  take a look round and see how you acknowledge your problem and what you are doing to helpyo urself with a problem. Also to see if you recieved encouragement fromoth ers or not and how itwo rks in dealing with an addiction.  I feel foryou  for I have many addictions, but not this one. Good luck.

Report Post Tip

Blu_Blank walked into the room, knowing he needed to be here. He knew he had a problem with dice. His recent losses showed that all too well. A few days back, he got lucky with some credit bets against a man named Squishy, but he also lost A LOT of cash to the same man. There are a couple of others he regularly went head-to-head with, with mixed luck. He really knew he had a problem when he looked at how many games he had played over the last month.

My name is Blu, and I'm a dice addict.

"Hi Blu," erupted from the group.

I have been on the downside of this addiction more times than I care to count. One of my biggest issues is not having the self restraint to STOP throwing the dice, even when I'm down.

• Your Dice Stats Last 30 Days
    • ​Total Net Cash:            $-43,317,335
    • Total Games Played:    2207

I just can't keep doing this to myself and my family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dice Addiction Meeting Room
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL