Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:32:33
Page:  1 
Loyalty. Started by: Cassadaga on Apr 09, '14 20:28

I am a member of, "The Gale Street Gang" which is part of the North Side district of the city of Chicago. Within that structure are leaders and for them I have loyalty. These underground groups and secret code words seem to tear that fabric apart. We have a loyalty structure here and that loyalty needs to be undoubted. 

I am not really trying to stir the pot and have absolutely no opinion on the take down of Staten Island.. but it doesn't seem like it was a single family, district or city. It seemed to be a "303303" move. Do we now have transcontinental allegiances?

Is this post considered, "trollerino" ? Am I "so salty"? Am I disrespecting a GOAT?

The recent murder of a Goomba over his observations sparked this into a street post. I am not saying that this is all bad .. but when it comes down to it.. where does your loyalty lie?

I might get killed for this opinion... but I guess it's worth expressing?

I will probably just get a lecture on my ancestry or rank and be told that it is without warrant.

Report Post Tip
I agree to an extent, there's no such thing as having two families. You're either loyal to your family or your clique. If you're loyal to your clique above all else, why the fuck should anyone not in it trust you?
Report Post Tip

Cassadaga I think since the move to districts we will now see more transcontinental allegiances as every district has a Godfather and each Godfather will want to keep their district protected and if that means aligning themselves with a crime family on the other side of a country then so be it. The 30303 aren't the first to have families in different  cities but as we have seen before these groups end up turning their guns on each other for one reason or another.

Personally I think we have lost all standards, we know have leaders having petty arguments in the streets, as member of the upper structure I would like to think that whenever I talk in the streets I set an example of how I would like other to come and speak on the streets. I would like to think every other member of the upper structure thinks along the lines of me. I understand that things can get emotional after incidents but the way some people carry on is as if we are in school. We as a community need to up our standards because at the moment I don't see us to be any different from the common criminal. 

Now you bring up the Goomba that was killed, I don't know who he was killed by or the reason but I think if he was killed for his words in the streets then we have really lost the plot because I didn't find anything that they said to warrant death.

My loyalty lies with my leader.

Report Post Tip

Well cassadaga this is one thing i have always found gear to me my Loyalty has and always will be 110% to my crew leader Taegan if i have to die for her to live then so be it.

Taegan is my reason for living me i am not part of 303303 nor do i want to be part of it do i respect 303303 yeah i do they set out to dismatle cryhards and did it, Nothing we havent seen before but my loyalty is and always will be first and formost to Teagan that is a given.

Now Taegan is loyal to JohnnyNoname then i am Loyal to JohnnyNoname if that was to change i would follow her to the grave that is all she needs to know.

As for tags i couldnt care less about them i am Visas LH of Starfall i know who i am Taegan and JohnnyNoname Know who i am so i am happy they are happy thats all that matter to me.

Report Post Tip

you gotta watch out spunky they are everywhere gonna get you like they did klaaben can't trust nobody only loyal to self because the illuminati is REAL and they are take us all down and no one wants pay attention it gonna all be like it was in waco WE CANT EVEN STOP IT MIgGHT AS WELL JUDT DRUNK TRY TO MAKE IT LESS SCARY

Report Post Tip

Taisya smiles as she listens.

Ah a wonderful topic. I, myself, am part of no clique. My loyalty has always been with my leader and district. Of course I have friends scattered around but I should hope that they know me well enough to know that if they happen to take out my leader they should also take me out as well.

Loyalty for me is so black and white. Once you join a family that is who your loyalty should lie with.

On the flip side though leaders I imagine have a different set of rules. Ones that require them to do what is best for their family's future. They are no longer thinking of themselves but for many individuals (at least I should hope they are).

Family over cliques any day.

Report Post Tip

Taegan is my reason for living me i am not part of 303303 nor do i want to be part of it do i respect 303303 yeah i do they set out to dismatle cryhards and did it...

Czylharz didn't need any outside help to disma[n]tle itself.
They managed to do it to themselves perfectly fine on their own.

Perhaps you're thinking about the earlier conflicts between NY and Dripple's Detroit? Still not a conflict between 303303 and Czylharz.
Or you are referring to the war which was spearheaded by the late Godfather Numbers4Glory?
I fail to see how his actions could be seen as the work of 303303, and thus nor was the war against Chicago a war declared by 303303 against Czylharz. It was against the city of Chicago, not the Czylharz label, pressured on the rest of New York and 303303 by Staten Island, as Godfather JohnnyNoname mentioned in his speech. 

Czylharz had declined for some months by the time 303303 rose to power again.
Moreover perhaps this is your way of throwing dirt on and insulting the memory of Godfather ToyArmadillo, and also indirectly his auth's; Godfathers Cantillon, JohnnyNoname, DanTheMan and Godmother Amethyst? [knowing that these fine leaders along with several others at one point were part of Czylharz and moved to New York to rebuild it?]

Report Post Tip

I do not think my Left Hand was attempting to throw dirt on the group at all. Him and I have spoke many times and he just doesn't have a huge enjoyment of cliques. As I can't say he is really in one to be honest. He kind of goes wherever and helps those who have helped him.

So I don't think he meant to insult the Czylharz group at all. Perhaps from his point of view it just looked to be how things happened as I know he was not too active until I kicked his butt into gear. 

Yet, I suppose there is a thank you in order since you cleared things up.

Report Post Tip

I am not to comment on Goku's innocence or right to live... but he was spared as a result of 303303.

How much more of this will be allowed?

Report Post Tip

What do you mean how much more of this will be allowed Cassadaga?

And for the record Godfather Amethyst was also fully on board with the removal of Godfather Numbers4Glory and at the time had absolutely no affiliation with 303303. I'd be happy to get you "up to speed" with any of your other assumptions you might have via mail too. 

Report Post Tip

303303 disbanded cowboyjeffyeehaw478's North Side establishment as well...

Report Post Tip

No, that was Don HandsomeRob when he took him in and bought my hit off that I had placed on him.

Any other ridiculous comments? 

Report Post Tip

No doubt some of you are wondering why Godfather Goku was left alive despite heralding from Staten Island. I only have one answer to those who ask that question, plain and simple - 303303. We trust each other explicity and will never shoot each other. 

I only have one answer to those who ask that question, plain and simple - 303303. We trust each other explicity and will never shoot each other.  

303303. We trust each other explicity and will never shoot each other.  

We trust each other explicity and will never shoot each other.  

will never shoot each other.   

never

Report Post Tip

Cassadaga. I fail to see the point here?

I'm fairly sure the same was said by thousands of groups before and will likely be said by others in the future, whether it happens or not who knows, but I dont see what you hope to show by pointing out a public statement as though it were something people hadn't been made aware of.

Report Post Tip

I would like to see a time where loyalty is afforded strictly to one family, rather than to a conglomerate of crews sharing a tag or even to a certain piece of real estate. We have witnessed over the course of our history movement away from the singular family and with the introduction of the districts this has just become more pronounced. People who would ordinarily have either moved up within an organization, or started their own family, are now founding a different chapter of the same one. This has caused, to me at least, a diluted of family identity. Who are we loyal to? Is it our families? Is it this building where I live? Is it to the guy next door because he lives here to or is it to the guy across the country because he used to be in another HQ where I used to be? 

The message, at the moment at least, is rather mixed.

Report Post Tip

You'd like to see a time where that happened?

It's happened all the time, you silly goose.

Otherwise, it's your decision to decide who you're loyal to. Just like it ours, and just about everyone who blesses this country with their footsteps. People have different loyalties, that's just the way it is. Just because you keep coming our here and trying to degrade our ideas and goals with your own doesn't mean it's going to change. You don't like what we are doing that badly? Then why the hell are you even here?

I don't know. You just sound miserable, and I don't know why you'd even be using your time around something that makes you this God damn miserable. You sound like a depressed high schooler.

Report Post Tip

At the moment people are loyal to their family, their city, their district  etc. etc which are not all the same thing. 

I don't remember ever coming out here and trying to degrade your ideas and goals. I don't even know what your ideas and goals are for me to know where to start with such an attempt and for all I know, they might very well mirror mine, so I don't think I've been doing that. Do you have anything, I don't know, like evidence to support that view or did you just decide to pick something at random and attribute it to me? Whilst we are speaking of inventions, I also find your accusation that I "keep coming out here" to be somewhat absurd given this is only my third public appearance to date.

Rather than just making things up and pretending like I've said them, I'll just stick to what I actually said, which was that the message is rather mixed, because I feel it is. To paraphrase, a reason someone recently survived a takedown was because they were part of 303303, which is not, as far as I know, a family. What message does that send? To me, it says that loyalty is evidently not restricted just to family, despite what you've advocated already in this discussion as happening "all the time". This is why the message is mixed, what you're saying is the case and what is actually happening are different. 

If I thought you were doing something badly, it certainly wouldn't be my place to correct you and if I felt such a thing to be so abhorrent as to make my daily life unbearable, I would find a new career. As it happens, I haven't encountered you when I've been earning my keep for this crew, so I don't have much of an opinion on your performance and it certainly isn't stopping me from carrying on my tasks. You know, like my pesky maths homework or whatever else it is us depressed high schoolers worry about.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loyalty.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL