Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 14:35:33
Page:  1 
The Crazy Pub Started by: Red on Apr 10, '14 08:19

The Crazy Pub

Owner: Red

Rules:

1. Control yourselves (No godmodding, no controlling other players, no killing without consent, and no sexual oddities you nasty rogues)

2. This is neutral ground, while the Pub is owned and operated by the Maximal Crazy Crew, there is to be no violence and all are welcome, provided they have thirst and coin.

3. If posts cease for a character, the character is assumed to have withdrawn themselves politely.

4. Damage the property and we damage you.

5. Weapons don't need to be left outside, but pulling them in the club is considered a hostile act and will result in forceful removal of your person and a long conversation with Red, and he is a bit too found with knives.

On the side of the street between an old Chinese restaurant and a pawnshop sits a small building, a recently painted door proclaiming it to be The Crazy Pub. Once an old laundromat, fire and time left the small building abandoned and empty. Until a few months prior when it was purchased and renovated. Now the sound of laughter and the clinks of glasses can be heard from the street and a warm and welcoming glow invites in any weary patron with a need for drink and some cash to spend.  With a few booths long the back wall, small alcoves providing some small feel of privacy to each table. Scattered throughout the floor are smaller tables with stools for drinkers to group around and enjoy the company and booze. A dark wooden bar spans the length of one wall and televisions and music machines line the other. Behind the bar there is both a wide variety of alcohol to satiate any desires as well as the bartender and owner Red. Not only does Red serve any drink you could desire, he also has an extensive menu of food and is more than willing to make something to order. The bar is considered safe ground and three very large and intimidating bouncers working for good wages and free drinks sit near the door to ensure it remains that way. The pub is open 6 days a week, closing on Sundays for private functions and church, and is open from 10 AM to 2 AM. There are whispered rumors of back room poker games and secret passages that circle around the building, though the claims have yet to be substantiated. Feel free to hop in and enjoy a drink or a meal, perhaps a game of darts or some good music and a happy atmosphere.

Report Post Tip

Red stepped from behind the bar, moving to the front of the store to flip the sing from closed to open as he made his way back to the bar. Leaning against the wood and pouring himself two fingers of whiskey, he watched one of the screens and smiled, his team was winning. Today was going to be a good day. Draining his glass with a wince, he felt the drink burning down his throat and winced at the familiar pain. Setting the glass down with a clink, he pulled a knife from his vest, flipping it a few times before tossing it at the dartboard across the room. He groaned as it slammed into the wall with a loud thunk, missing the board entirely. How many of those drinks had he had? Leaving the knife in the wall, he turned back to the bar and reached over to grab a rag, wiping the glass clean absently as he watched the screen and the door, waiting for the first customers of the day.

Report Post Tip

Leo was walking down the street when he kept hearing music coming from the direction of The Crazy Pub, and decided to go and see what was going on over there. He pushes open the front door only to see Red inside along with his three bouncers. He walks over to the bar and takes a seat.

He then tells Red, "Give me something...different."

He then pulls out a small knife from his right boot, stands up, and throws it at the dartboard, missing only by |   |.

Report Post Tip

Red watched the man enter, remembering him from a previous encounter. Giving him a nod, he turned to go back around the bar to get a drink. As he pulled a glass from beneath the counter, he watched with interest as the man pulled a knife and chucked it at the dartboard. Shaking his head towards the guards who started and began to step forward, he pulled a bottle of expensive scotch from the wall  behind the couch. Pouring two glasses, he slid one over to the man and took one for himself.

Anyone as can make a throw like that deserves something nice. Careful though, its got a hell of a burn going down mate.

Cradling his drink and watching the screen, he asked after a moment.

Any news on the plan? I ducked out before anything was finalized.

Report Post Tip

Leo goes pull the knife out the board and walks back over to the bar. 

He then downs the scotch like it was a class of water. 

He then says, "Thanks. no plan as of yet. Still trying to figure one out. "

Report Post Tip

Finishing his own scotch, Red leans over the bar, moving closer to remain out of earshot of the bouncers. It was still a bit too young in the day to trust them to ignore any business that might be undertaken. They'd not had enough drinks yet to keep them good and unfocused on any events that went on towards the back of the bar.

"Well if you happen to need another hand, you know I can always get someone to cover for me."

Report Post Tip

Leo then says, "I'll keep that in mind. "

He then pulls a knife out of his other boot and puts in on the top of the bar. 

He then says, "How about a little wager? "

Report Post Tip

Tapping his chin for a few seconds, he gestured with his arm, bending it slightly and forcing the knife out of the hidden compartment of his sleeve and into his palm. Spinning it around twice atop his palm before setting it down on the counter he smirked.

"Careful what you ask for, whats your wager then?"

Report Post Tip

A short and rather twinky guy walks into the bar with the brim of his hat shielding his face. He walks over to the bar, unaware that he is interrupting anything and looks between the two men already there. He sits down and sighs loudly to relieve some of the stress of his day. He removes his hat and ruffles his bobbed and cut hair to return it to it's wavy and curly glory. In actuality, he is a girl in a guy's suit

"Give me the strongest hooch you've got, if you don't mind," she says gently.

Report Post Tip

ooc: wouldn't it be great if there was a place for this. Like a business district to post business. Gosh, that'd be swell. 

Report Post Tip

Red turned as he heard the door open, the knife sliding back into his sleeve, just in case. As the smaller guy entered he relaxed, he was fairly certain the bouncers could handle this guy if he had any ideas. He bent down and grabbed a clean glass from under the bar, as he went to set it down he saw the hat removed and his eyes widened momentarily. Bit odd, a girl running around dressed like a guy but he wasn't one to judge. Setting the glass down, he pulled out a nice brandy, one of his pricier drinks. Pouring it out into the glass he gently slid the glass over to her.

"I think that'll quench your thirst, love. Its one of the nicer things we've got in this place, and one of the strongest too."

Something told him he didn't need to warn her that it would burn and he merely smiled and leaned back, cleaning his glass with a rag while he looked at the two patrons. Atleast he was getting some business.

Report Post Tip
Entering the club Allie slowly walked to the back waving over to red admiring the work he had done with the club so far and she smiled

Your club is going great red! mind giving me a drink ?
Report Post Tip

Dom walks into the club and looks around and see's the bar in heartbeat as he walks up to the bar booth he sits down and waits and ask for a jack and coke...

Report Post Tip

Seeing that more guests had arrived Leo picks up both of his knives. 

He then says, "Give them a rroundof shots, Red. On me. "

Report Post Tip
Allie waves -hearing Leo say the round was on him

Hey Teddy!! How you been!?
Report Post Tip

Max nodded her thanks and picked up her glass with her left hand. She pulled a journal and a pen out of her suit and sat them down on the counter with the intent of writing as she drank. In the meantime, her sharp gaze attached itself to the glass as she scrutinized her drink. She swirled it around the glass to inspect the color with an artist's appreciation. The young woman brought it up to her nose and sniffed it. She let out a small satisfied moan. She took a sip and her "prim-and-proper" facade came tumbling down. 

Her eyes widened in surprise as the first sip passed over her tongue. "Holy shit," she managed to force out between coughs. "That's fucking ottimo." She giggled like a schoolgirl and took another sip. However, this time, she shut her eyes with a smirk to handle the burn.

Report Post Tip

Moving quickly, eyes widening at the sudden influx of people, Red poured a round of shots and set them out on the bar as well as a rum and coke which he slid down to the other patron.

"Bit busy all of a sudden, lets put our wager on hold for a bit there Leo."

He began to clean more glasses, clicking a button under the bar that started a bit of music throughout the place. Finally reaching a point he could relax, he leaned back against the wall and asked the group. 

"So fellas and lasses, how are things going? Keeping out of a trouble I hope."

He chuckled at the statement, equally glad for the company and the patronage.

Report Post Tip

Leo looks at Allie and says, "I'm good for the time being and you?"He then says, "I would strongly advise that we do that, Red. What wines do you have here, Red? I want to celebrate."

Report Post Tip

Chung_Li decides to check out The Crazy Pub for a celebratory drink of news she got wind of that day..upon entering she stops, taken aback by the loudness of the place..the smack of balls from the pool tables, clanking glasses from behind the bar and from various tables around the bar, the boisterous laughter as two gentlemen were a little to zealous in their toast and actually broke the glasses which made her grin, the various conversations competing with the jukebox in the back nearly made Chung_Li forget why she decided to stop in..she nearly turned around and left but decides to order that drink she promised herself..she spots a empty chair and heads in that direction..who knows, perhaps everyone was celebrating the very thing she came to celebrate..the take out of that wild cat Miley..what a mouth that cat had and an attitude no respectful young woman should have..i guess today was the day she wrote a check her mouth couldn't cash..Chung_Li mentally cheers the person who cleared the city of such filthy trash, and takes a celebratory drink from her glass of ale..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Crazy Pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL