Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:21:00
Page:  1 
TinselTown Tourist Started by: TheTripleDeuce on Apr 10, '14 18:16

As TheTripleDeuce finishes up some paperwork around the Headquarters he realizes as he glances at his schedule that he has some off time coming up and ponders what to do with it.

The idea comes to him to explore the world and visit the airport, so he leaves his bags home to make sure his wife knows he will be back.

TheTripleDeuce steps outside of the Headquarters and hails a cab for the airport cash in hand and drugs in briefcase.

As TheTripleDeuce approaches the airport ticket counter he is shocked to see 2 new cities appear before him in the list of infamous cities already in existence.

"One ticket to the west coast please" he says unable to determine which city he would like to visit.

"I must warn you sir it appears there is a lack of shelter in these cities as they have just appeared on our radar just under a week ago" the ticket agent explains.

"Well which of the two cities would you recommend ma'am?" he asks

"The mystery of these cities limits myself from recommending either of them to a traveler" she states

"Well I've heard of big things on the silver screen coming out of the west coast and being a film buff perhaps I shall travel to the city they come from" he states with a hint of question-ability in his voice

"That seems like a reasonable decision sir but please understand our pilots are new to these routes so it may take some extra time and cash to get you there in one piece" she says as she begins to write up a ticket for Los Angeles

"That is understandable ma'am and for a new experience like this I am definitely willing to pay the extra cash especially to arrive in one piece if I do say so myself" he says as he slides the cash forward to the ticket agent and tips his hat towards her

In the distance the roar of the engines can be heard landing and taking off from all of the other cities as everyone around TheTripleDeuce goes on about their business purchasing tickets to visit the illustrious cities of New York, Detroit, Chicago and Philadelphia

As TheTripleDeuce waits for the ticket agent to finish writing up his flight information he glances over towards a map of Los Angeles on the counter top as its shiny and glossy and not as worn as the other maps besides it.

"Now ma'am as I hate to bother you in the middle of filing out my information this is a two way ticket correct?"  he asks to make sure he is able to return to his humble abode in South Philadelphia.

"That is correct sir this is a two way ticket to allow you ample time to take in the sights and sounds of this silver screen city. there is also a copy of this map available upon embarking on your journey as well the pilot will hand you before you take off" she says while sliding over his ticket for his flight.

"That is fantastic ma'am I cannot wait to see this marvel that has been set upon us" he says with anxiousness in his voice.

"the flight will be departing in the morning sir as we need to ensure we have enough fuel and citizens to occupy this flight to cover costs" she says with a smile as she returns her hands folded below her waist in anticipation for her next customer.

TheTripleDeuce turns around and walks back towards his Headquarters in South Philadelphia to tell his family the good news in hopes to get them aboard for a little vacation.

As TheTripleDeuce arrives back at the Headquarters he notices a meal is being prepared by his lovely wife Rosalie_Aprile, he mentions to her his trip tomorrow and expresses his anxiousness towards it.

The two of them sit down to a meal together and get ready for a nights sleep.

As TheTripleDeuce awakens he is anxious for his flight almost anxious enough to forget to say goodbye to Rosalie_Aprile, he then steps out of the Headquarters and hails a cab to the airport.

The cab arrives in record time and TheTripleDeuce enters the airport anxious to see who else is with him on his flight to the Silver Screen City.

Report Post Tip

Leo had heard that two new city had...appeared out of what seemed to be thin air. He decided to go check and see what was going on. And what was a better way to learn then to explore? He decided to head to the airport. He walks up to the flight attendant.

"I'll take 18 tickets to Los Angeles, round-trip. I need the remainder of the plane empty."

The attendant says, "I'll have to let you talk to my supervisor." She motions to a man behind the counter, presumably her boss.

She tells him, "This man want wants 18 round-trip tickets to Los Angeles and the rest of the plane empty. What should we do?"

Her supervisor looks over at Leonardo and says, "That will be..expensive. That will cost you $50,000."

Leo takes off the duffel bag he had been carrying and places it on the counter.

He then says, "There's your money and a little extra for you to keep this flight off the radar. Got it?"

The man simply looks at Leonardo and nods his head. He then takes the bag and gives Leonardo his tickets. Leo walks over to the terminal to wait for his flight to leave and when the time had come for departure he boards the plane to Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

TheTripleDeuce looks towards Leo as he notices Leo has chartered his own personal flight

"gonna be a nice trip there i think cant wait to see what they call skyscrapers out there, wonder if their the same as ours." he says to Leo

TheTripleDeuce sits as he awaits the rest of the passengers for his flight and places his bowler cap on the seat of the chair next to him

"hope your chartered flight has a nice looking stewardess heard non chartered gets bottom of the barrel"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TinselTown Tourist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL