X

May 15 - 15:20:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Recruiting these days. Started by: Miley on Apr 11, '14 21:50

The Psychic

To: Nyx
Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:48
Subject:

Bitch are you psychic? How did you know I was thinking you are a reporter and that nakedness is better?

To: Miley
Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:48
Subject:

leans til Shes a breathe from the girl's ear...voice ragged and slgithly rugged

hell no Im not no damn reporter

with that She growled in the girl's ear and steps back in front of her, looking her up and down with a shrug

true naked is best, and You do have a nice body but I can see this is waste of My time

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:41
Subject:

Miley sighs. What was this person? An undercover reporter? If she wanted her attention she should just say so. Miley didn't have time for stupid games reporters always tried to play for the best news. The best story would be for a reporter to ask her to be naked while they interviewed her. Sex sells and Miley loved to be naked. 

I'm sorry were you saying something?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:37
Subject:

She smirks watching Miley closely, a slender brow arches over chocolate eyes, head tilts slightly while watching the far away look in the girl's eyes. With slow steps, Nyx slowly circles around Her, the click of heeled boots echo around them both as cloak billows softly around Nyx's legs, hands stuffed in Her pockets She stops in behind Miley

oh, hey Yourself, what brings You to this part of the city...

Her question soft yet firm as She stood there behind the girl

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:33
Subject:

Miley pulls the bubblegum out of her mouth, she holds a tiny bit behind her teeth but extends the other part far from her mouth. She looks at her surroundings with out a care in the world. She could be doing better things right now, like twerking. Finally someone approaches her, she looks past them. They mumble something, but she wasn't paying attention. She was thinking about her new twerk move.

Oh hey...

She mutters as if her life is just insanely boring all the damn time. 

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:28
Subject:

silently like a breathe of night wind, She steps from the shadows, looks the newcomer over with a nod and a warm smile before extending a hand in friendship

hellos, Im Nyx, a pleasure to meet You...

The No Information Necessary ....way to be vague

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:43
Subject:

Good Day!!

To: reverandmm
Subject:

Then stop playing games?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:42
Subject:

I only initiated contact expecting an intelligent conversation. I'm not going to tell you a lot about my family if all you're going to do is tell me you're not interested. If you were to say maybe act like a normal person and ask a normal question instead of being arrogant we may have been able to speak, but I have no tolerance for game playing.

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:36
Subject:

Miley smiled at the man in front of her. What a cute little kid. Coming to her thinking he'd get the best out of her with a half ass approach. He couldn't even muster up enough energy to tell her ANYTHING interesting about the family he wanted to recruit her to. How was she suppose to make any sort of descent decision with no information.

Alright bud, I'll let you start over. 

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:33
Subject:

Nevermind I was hoping to get a serious player.

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:30
Subject:

have YOU?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:26
Subject:

huh? Have you ever played this game before?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:25
Subject:

ARE YOU  new to these shores?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:25
Subject:

Are you new to these shores?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:24
Subject:

who is that

Subject:

We all previously worked under Billy

Subject:

who made godfather?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:22
Subject:

Our Crew Leaders name is  Peezy. We are a new crew as our previous crew leader has been made GodFather. We like to have fun and joke and have a good time, but we also get our business done and make money. Are you brand new to the game?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:20
Subject:

who are you what is your crew?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:20
Subject:

If you are interested in joining a crew let me know. We are a very young crew, but we're hard workers and we have a bit of lopsided sense of humors. 

Send me your best invite request! I dare you!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Then Psychic picked up a new nickname: Stupid Hoe

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:57
Subject:

It's called in character bitch. Maybe you should stop being so dumb. 

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:56
Subject:

tell Me something, I came to You, offering protection, and friendship and in return You are being a total bitch, why such rudeness

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:55
Subject:

You got one hand in your pocket and the other is hailing a taxi cab?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:54
Subject:

chuckles softly at Her, a smirk plays over crimson lips, glares darkly at the girl, leaning forward slightly

aye, Im a Bitch, dont ever forget it, and maybe I am psychic 

with that, Nyx steps back with hands shoved back in pockets, lips curl into a smirk

Report Post Tip
You so dumb..
Report Post Tip

Wow you have taken being an idiot to a new level. Congratulations!!

Report Post Tip

And you seem to have forgotten this one:

Subject:

ITS GOING TO RAIN MONEY ON THOSE BITCHS AND HOES

Report Post Tip

Should not of even been posted on the streets, get your damn act together, you just showed everyone you can't be trusted.

Report Post Tip

You replied to me....haven't you ever heard about "don't feed the troll"? 

I found my favorite: The Fan.

To: Drakos
Sent: Apr 11, '14 22:02
Subject:

She thought about telling him to pull down his pants and whip his dick out, but what if it was flaccid. That'd make for a mess. She'd had experience with that before, the autograph never turned out well.

Alright, turn around.

She hopped off the crate she was sitting on, pulled out the pen and scribbled her name on the back of his neck.

Now all the bitches will know how fly you are. 

Sent: Apr 11, '14 22:00
Subject:

Drakos laughs 

Lolz 

Anywhere except the face I'd love to get an autograph!

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:59
Subject:

You want an autograph or something?

Miley loves her fans. She'd scribble her name across his shirt, picture, dick. Whatever worked for him. 

Sent: Apr 11, '14 21:58
Subject:

Drakos waves his hand in front of Miley.

"Well I just heard there may be someone out there with more enemies than me and just had to come meet them!"

Subject:

Miley smirks and then looks bored again.

Maybe, whats it to you?

Subject:

Drakos hears about a loud moth newcomer and rushes off to meet them..

"He sees someone who matches the description an rushes to her, hello are you Miley by any chance?"

Report Post Tip

wow miley so childish of you people are tying to be nice to you and your acting like a complete idiot and rude brat to them i will not tolerate you disrespecting the LH of our family you have no right to be doing that......

Report Post Tip

Dominic, didn't you get the memo? Oh no you didn't. You probably can't even read. Man I feel sorry for you folks in the 1920-30's. Lack of technology is so boring. 

Alright Dominic, since I have to explain it to you future America voted to send me back in time and here I am. I'm a brat and I'm rude. I wave my tongue around more than my arms and I twerk my ass. It's awesome. I'm fantastic. If you're curious about twerking you can schedule a private show with my manager. Also, Dominic, you're welcome. 

Miley smiles. 

Report Post Tip

Not even close to a Tier 1 troll. Dont quit your day job

Report Post Tip

As annoying as her namesake, apparently. Last time I checked, this was Mafia Returns, not Whores-R-Us. The dames here have class, unlike you.

Report Post Tip

Dominic laughs at this deranged person they call miley as he shakes his head and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights it up and takes a few drags and than looks at this lunatic one more time and laughs...

As much as i love to chat with u*not* I will not waste my time on a deranged person like you who thinks they can disrespect anyone they please thus also not to feed the mountian troll also so bid thee a good day my dear lunatic.....

Report Post Tip

Sneaker snickers at Mileys antics. She can't help but be reminded of some her relatives previous exploits.

Hi Miley. How are you today? I am having a great day myself :)

Are you having fun? I am :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The dames here have class

Spits and laughs 

Report Post Tip

yawns with a shrug, with a shake of head, She turns to slip back down the darken street, such a waste, She thinks to Herself, drama no matter where You go now a days, and always, this world is full of selfish hoes and bitches. Smirk plays on lips as She goes about Her business.

Report Post Tip
Apr 11, 22:21:08 Someone has tipped you $20,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

Nyx, someone must not like you with all your smirking. They tipped me when I called you a stupid hoe. 

Miley smirks, her lips curling at the ends in a smirk. Smirk. Smirk. Smirk. She thought to Herself.  

Report Post Tip
Apr 11, 23:23:32 Someone has tipped you $80,000 for your post. Click here to view which post.

Another one for you Nyx. Just for you and your Smirks. All Your Smirkings. Herself. Her. You can use capitalization correctly! You no longer have CG at the end of your name (tattoo'd on your ass?). How freeing! 

Report Post Tip

The Sexist, assuming all women are just that easy. Well not these girls on these streets! They are FULL of CLASS. 

To: Tarquiniho
Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:37
Subject: The Gale Street Gang

I would absolutely love to! 

Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:17
Subject: The Gale Street Gang

hey, would you like to join The Gale Street Gang?

Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:38
Subject:

klkl i have invited you.

Apr 11, 23:38:15 Tarquiniho has invited you to become his associate. (Accept)  (Decline) (Click here to read more about this family.)

Crew DetailsPlay Style:CasualRole Play:Some Role PlayRole Played Intro:

The Gale Street Gang are looking for people that want to fulfill there potential and be the best they can be.

Not exciting enough for Herself. Aka Miley. Aka the rude ass BITCH. smirks 

Report Post Tip

Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:44
Subject:

i get on my hands and knees and beg to you lol.

wink wink wink :)

Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:42
Subject:

Actions speak louder than words

smirk smirk wink wink smirk

Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:42
Subject:

didn't say you were.

Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:41
Subject:

I'm not EASY

Sent: Apr 11, '14 23:41
Subject:

dont want to join then?

Report Post Tip

No communication from this one. 

Apr 11, 23:58:32 Allisandria has invited you to become his associate. (Accept)  (Decline) (Click here to read more about this family.)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recruiting these days.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL