Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:11:36
Page:  1 
Morning bang and Raid Started by: Omar on Apr 11, '14 23:37

6:45 AM 9th St, Bella Vista, PH

"How we doing Frankie? Aint seen you in a long time." Omar said holding a pistol to Frankie's head while his muscle for this job Red and Lost-Soul-Doc aimed guns at two other men against the wall.  Frankie ran a stash house for the Durdens that supplied half the streets of Philadelphia with dope. If Omar could shut this place down for a couple of days it would be a major blow to the Durdens.

"You Better Tell us where the Stash at else we're gonna have to pump this place full of lead" Said Red with his finger ready to pull the trigger. He was just released from prison a few days ago but already is running into trouble and getting into some deep shit.

"Shut up fool we ain't telling you shit!" said one of the men on the ground before getting shot in the leg by Red. "Anybody else wanna act tough?"

"Alright, alright-" Said Frankie " Its behind the couch over there" Omar motioned over to Lost-Soul-Doc who went over to the couch and found two big sacks of dope. Omar looked through the bags and smiled "Nice doing business gentlemen" said Omar as he ran with Red and Lost-Soul-Doc from the stash house.

Outside as they are making their getaway Frankie and his men kick out the windows of the stash house and start firing as Omar,Red,and Lost-Soul-Doc get behind cover. Omar starts firing shots at the men in the windows as Red and Lost-Soul-Dec get to the car. Soon the Men are dead and Omar, Red and Lost-Soul-Doc make their escape.

"So uh  what we gonna do with all this dope?" Asked Red as he drove them to the hideout

"I say we use it and party I could use some of this shit after this mess" Said Lost-Soul-Doc.

"No we're not getting high off this stuff Lost-Soul-Doc you out of all people should know that." Said Omar Shaking his head " We're selling this I know a guy who knows a guy"

Report Post Tip

Frankie!!!

Miley ran across the parking lot, sliding behind an overturned car. She desperately grabbed the tommy gun laying on the ground and smirked. She'd save that dumb bastard Frankie even if it killed her. Which it wouldn't. She smirked again at her confidence. Miley peeked from behind the car, aimed the gun and shot madly at the enemy. Boom! Headshot.

Frankie!!! I'm going to save you!!! I know your leg is broke and you were shot in the arm. Stay there and don't let the ghosts get you. I'm going to save you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Morning bang and Raid
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL