Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:54:07
Page:  1 
The Almighty GOATs Started by: GOAT_god on Apr 12, '14 07:42

As GOAT_god walks out into the street, the pavement cracks under his foot. His horn’s seemed to be made of pure light, that can be only described as heavenly. The GOAT_god’s eyes were a pure white, they contained no pupil, nor an iris. His coat was a pure white that shined radiantly throughout the streets.

The GOAT_god than let out a thunderous

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Mobsters from all over, in every city and district from the lowest citizen to the highest godfather, fall to their knees covering their ears from this epic roar. The booming voice of the GOAT_god than echo’s throughout the world.

“You dare insult me, you dare mock me THE GOAT!. I am an unstoppable force, no mobster or Administrator can hold me back. I was spawned by these servers to slaughter all of you fake GOAT’s. By the next week’s end I shall be drinking from a Chalice containing Mako’s, Goku’s, CristianoRonaldo, Desmand, Solid, Amethyst, Cantillon, JohnnyNoname. OrangeJuice-. SammyGravano, Jeddy, DanTheMan blood. I urge the rest of the families to join me in this slaughter and you shall be blessed by the real a GOAT. No one is capable of stopping me, not the Administrators, not the programmers, not the developers.”

The GOAT_god then pauses for a second and states “you have been warned, warned I say, change your name or face death.”

He than stamps his hove against the ground, a flash of lightning strikes his spot, blinding all onlookers. The GOAT_god is gone from sight, but not from the streets. An echo sounds around mafiareturns.com.

“you have been warned, you have been warned.” As the warning slowly fades away like the sound of a ringing bell.

Report Post Tip

Dan gets out his emergency medical kit. He injects a strong dosage of Anti-OOCitus into the homeless mans arm. It has no effect.

Report Post Tip

The most offensive part of this thread was that I was left out of it to be honest. 

Report Post Tip

BangingBadBitches, with the utmost respect, I regret to inform you that your blood is not worthy.

Report Post Tip

Thank fuck for that, im safe. RIP guyz.

Report Post Tip

The poor billy goats. Can we set up an animal rescue center for them?

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname was sitting at his desk in his headquarters, he was finishing up some papers to send over to OrangeJuice-, he heard a low shrill as he set in his office.

He hopped up quickly going to look out of his window, he saw nothing, Johnny started to wonder if he was just hearing things.

He grabbed his gun, running quickly out the door, and as soon as he made a block he looked down at the ground and saw the tiniest of baby goats. 

"Awe, look at the little goat."

Johnny squats to the ground holding his hands out to the goat as he walks closer to him.

"You are so small little fella, I hear you making those little goat noises, maybe one day I can teach you the ways."

Johnny lets out a loud GOAT roar, and picks up the baby goat placing him in his front jacket pocket.

"You're gonna come back to the headquarters with me, daddy will take care of you and train you into the GOAT you wanna be."

Report Post Tip

Bows to the goat god.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Almighty GOATs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL