Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:52:21
Page:  1 
Rip Agent Dawkins Started by: JessePinkman on Apr 13, '14 18:36

Agent Dawkins was always on the streets. That fucker was looking for the one they call 'Heisengerg". He'd never find him, cause that Heisenberg was a slippery bastard. Always had been. Dawkins wanted him for drug pushing. A drug lord wannabe. Maybe one day he'd make it. Maybe not.

Heisenberg was sat at a table outside some dirty looking cafe, in New York. He was a drinking a cup of coffee, and talking to one of his contacts. His contact went by the name of Austin. Austin was an old army vet, who got tired of how the community treated vets these days, so he wanted to cause havoc throughout the streets by distributing drugs. Heisenberg was the guy who got him his stash.

"Austin, if you got followed here then I'll fucking end you. Dawkins has been looking for me for years now. Prick won't ever find me though. I'm a champion."

Heisenberg winked at Austin, then took a sip from his coffee. It had turned cold now, so he ordered two more from the passing by waitress. She had a nice ass, and Heisenberg was sure he'd fucked her up some alleyway somewhere. Fuck it, he wasn't interested at that moment. He just wanted some coffee, and to talk business with his associate.

Austin lit up a cigarette, passed it to Heisenberg then lit up another for himself. Heisenberg took a drag of it, then flicked some ash onto the ground. He hated the taste of cigarettes, but was far too addicted now to stop. He didn't even care that it was killing him. It was the trend and addiction that kept him going.

"I'll quit one of these days, I swear."

At that moment, Agent Dawkins came staggering up the road. He was drunk off his face and paid no attention to the pair sat at the table. All three men had loaded guns, but Heisenberg wasn't going to give him the edge. He stood up, told Austin to get the fuck outta there, then cocked his pistol. He walked right up to Dawkins, looked him in the eyes and pulled the trigger. He immediately ran off into the darkness of a nearby alleyway.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rip Agent Dawkins
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL