Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:32:03
Page:  1 
The Manhattan Project. Started by: DanTheMan on Apr 13, '14 20:21

Dan waved goodbye to comrade commander Jeddy. He was off to new heights as the head of Staten Rainbow Island, New York. Losing Jeddy weakened Manhattan, severely. Dan had already planned a new captaincy in the future, it would seem the man would be pushed up.. Dan laughed. It wasn't a man at all but.. Ze Lion!

Dan called iocaste- to the fabulous Banditos headquarters where he was usually found eating bacon in the depths of the building. Dan always thought his obsession to bacon was just a joke but after iocaste had proclaimed to be a baconist, he truly believed. Dan even converted from Mortism to Baconism. He was THAT good.

'iocaste! LION!' Dan yelled. He was hoping he'd show up some time but he never came around. Dan had an idea. He brought a trashcan to the meeting room of the headquarters and began to toss bacon strips in there. IMMEDIATELY iocaste came running in and kicking the can.

'Hah, I knew that'd get you going, Lion.' Iocaste didn't seem very happy. Dan just smiled and laughed. 'Well Lion. I know we've always talked a bit about your future.. I think I finally found where you're going. Pack your things and don't steal my fucking bacon anymore.'

Dan seemed harsh. It wasn't his nature to be so though. Dan just smiled which seemed to piss off iocaste. He began to pack some things and Dan could do nothing but burst into laughter. Dan tossed a bag to iocaste. 

'Lion! That bag has the key(s) to your future! So without ruining the suspense, I'm kicking your ass out to your own headquarters. I think you've deserved it frenchie lion. What would you call the organization you're going to be running though?' Dan inquired. iocaste had thought of a name should the opportunity ever happen for him.

iocaste said to Dan proudly. 'We will be called "The Manhattan Project"Dan approved! 'Congratulations little Lion!' Dan said to him.

'Iocaste. I am hereby authorizing you as Captain Lion of Manhattan. Queens has Captain Goat. We must proceed to show the world why Bacon will reign supreme. Just.. Don't eat Captain Goat, okay? Bacon, not goats! Goats are friends, not food!'

Report Post Tip

I was half expecting an announcement of another district CL competition. Luckily, it isn't the case. Congratulations iocaste!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Iocaste! You deserve it, lion!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations iocaste- :)

Report Post Tip
Can't say this comes as much of a surprise! Congratulations nonetheless my old Lion friend, and best of luck.
Report Post Tip
congrats lion man. mucho love from ze pole. If i had arms you could eat the right one, but i dont, someh.
Report Post Tip

Congrats Lion :D

Gives iocaste- bacon

Report Post Tip
Congrats iocaste! You will do great and strengthen Manhattan even more!
Report Post Tip

ALL HAIL BACONISM.

And yes, congratulations on your new Family, dear Lion.

Report Post Tip

my Bloodline and yours has work hard in the past and I know that you will be a great leader on your new headquarters, am so happy to see you have this opportunity again. I wish you all the best and may the God of bacon let this day rain with variety of bacons, and wish he could throw some cookies aswell.

Congrats iocaste.

Report Post Tip

Scratches the lion behind the ears and hands him some bacon.

Congratulations io! I know you will do amazing.

Report Post Tip

Congrats from myself and Sundance.

Report Post Tip

Congratz my bacon loving friend! I know you'll do great! Have fun and good luck with it all :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats iocaste-!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Iocaste! I wish you the best in Staten Island my friend!

Salutes the over grown lion before pulling out a plastic bag, filled with slices of bacon he places it on the table filled with other gifts and booze.

Report Post Tip

Mako walks toward YusukeUrameshi and whispers under his breath as he past.

Cough. "It's Manhattan, you dumbass." Cough.

"Congrats Io! It's nice to see you getting this chance again. I have no doubt in my mind that you will Godfather DanTheMan proud."

Report Post Tip

Blushing Yusuke hysterically laughs, face palms and shakes his head.

My apologies!

Coughs and Clears his throat.

What I ment to say was Manhattan!! Looks like I've had a bit to much to drink tonight. Congratulations again!

Walks towards Mako, kicking him in the shin. "Why you gotta call me out like that!?"

Report Post Tip

Iocaste walks in, a bit late apparently. It has been busy days and he totally got lost when trying to meet with Dan. He waits until the last speaking person has finished, and then starts talking himself :

Hello everyone. First of all, thank you all for your messages of support, even if some of you forgot in which part of the city we are.

He grins while looking at YusukeUrameshi, quite amused by the little mistake.

Jokes aside, I am very pleased to have been offered this opportunity by Dan the mighty man. I hope that I will be able to add this lion touch in a very goat-like city, and will do my best to help Manhattan grows to the fullest.

However, as you may have noticed, some people suggested that The Manhattan Project might be of a another nature, like for example, about eating goats (silly Dan). I shall clear this directly : goats are my friends (have I already told you how much I like to touch king goat's horns ?) and they are far too fast and agile for my lazy ass anyway.

However, I obviously won't have the time to deny all of the rumors running around. Such as, for example, the fact that I have hired a team of the finest meat scientists who currently try to build a bacon philosopher's stone.

He drools slightly for some seconds, lost in his thoughts

Ahem. So, where was I ? Ah, yes, rumors. Or this rumor that we are trying to build a time machine to eat the bacon of the past, the present and the future. Or this other one which states that I have hired another team of scientists who shall try to grow me a pair of horns and wings.

He grins for a moment, then carries on :

No, no, who would want such kind of things, really ? 

Anyway, back to the main point of this post, I am very glad to have been authed in Manhattan and I hope that our path will be paved with successes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Manhattan Project.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL