Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 09:03:46
Page:  1 
The Band of the Hawk Started by: Femto on Apr 15, '14 05:32

Femto carried a very heavy briefcase on to the podium and set it upon the table that sat there, he opened the briefcase took out five pieces of a broken-down gun, 60 seconds had passed and he had built the gun up and loaded it with bullets he sprayed bullets into the air making a very clear and crisp bang of echoes.

I’m glad I have got your attention, you see, Godfather Yobssarg has approved BAND OF THE HAWK, which means that I will be taking a position in Corktown to once again rebuild it. It is with a deep regret that this is how it had to be...but history will not falter and I hope to write my own here as well.

I will be taking charge of a family and I will be handing out opportunity to those that show they can work for it; those that show they are able; those who are hungry for it and will show Detroit loyalty.

Band of the Hawk will work like any other family with respect and honor, we will try to achieve our goals and give ourselves no limitations to what can be done.

I wish to thank Yobssarg and Snowy_White for giving me this opportunity and I will do everything in my power to prove to them that Band of the Hawk is more than capable of building a strong district and help towards building a strong Detroit.

Femto does one last Shoryuken with a wave at the end to his old crew.

Report Post Tip

Congrats! I haven't had the pleasure of speaking to you, but from what I've heard you will make an excellent leader! Good luck sir!

Report Post Tip

I never really gotten to speak to you personally but coming from under Yobssarg leadership Im sure you'll make a perfect leader yourself :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Femto, we worked together a few months ago and you were always a great guy to work with. I am sure you will be a great crew leader and make the Yobfather proud!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Femto you have proved yourself capable long before we started Shoryuken Syndicate and I know you have what it takes to rebuild Corktown. It's time to spread your wings and show the world your talents.

Report Post Tip

Femto you are highly regarded here in New York, I know you will make an excellent leader, given the time to work and build. I wish you all the best of luck with your endevours.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Femto! Looking forward to lots of interactions with you here in Detroit. :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats Femto, glad to see you take Corktown, I know you will do well

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Femto! Spoken only briefly but I know you more than deserve the position you have been given. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Band of the Hawk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL