Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 18:53:12
Page:  1 
To the Godfathers Started by: Tommydevito on Apr 15, '14 08:55

Can you all please have sort of sit down and talk about The Streets.

It's fucking embarrassing. Posting mails? Talking about IRC and all OOC shit? Don't make this place go further down the pan than it already has. You can control things and make it semi-bearable at least. 

If you try and set a better example then hopefully half of the tools posting might actually stop (hopefully) or at least make an effort. 

Report Post Tip

http://gyazo.com/051477048ac6e3c7ebc0015ffa1a96d3

This is two Godfathers playing a game together.

(I didn't bother to read this)

Report Post Tip

Just gonna say I won that round there with Fuckingham Palace!

Report Post Tip

I got myself a new pair of Matrix Boobs.

Report Post Tip

At least you're consistent. 

Report Post Tip
I agree Tommy this is indeed an all time low. Oh well!
Report Post Tip

There's only so much one can do about that. Regardless of rank, 48 hour rules apply to everyone. 

Report Post Tip

Can still set an example to others. I'm not even referring to the new people in particular. 

Report Post Tip

I think this goes beyond just the Godfathers to be honest. There are next of kins that post the logs as well. Do I like it? No. Can I change what other people post? Nope.

All you can do is make sure you are not posting the logs if that is the thing you hate. Can't control anyone else but yourself really.

Report Post Tip

E touches Yajirobe's matrix boobs.

They are nice and firm.

Report Post Tip

The person posting mails was released from their family until they were eligible to be shot. While they were still carrying the unkillable without punishment tag, there isn't really anything we can do. So if they wish to cause havoc on the streets, guess what we can do about it until it's time? Nothing.

Seems like this might be something you want to take up with the Gods.

Report Post Tip
That example was one of many over the past few months. You and your esteemed Godfathers would be better off setting examples to help the other new people of our world start off on the right foot.

All I'm saying is try and make it more of an issue at your meetings. Your call at the end of the day, I'm just calling it as I see it from a neutral's perspective.
Report Post Tip

I love how everyone tries to tell us what to do... As if you haven't learned by now that that's not the way it works around here. But yes, it's heard, even though I'm going to take a wild guess that more important things will be pushed up the line to discuss over the trolling complaint, it has been noted.

Report Post Tip

I really don't think the GFs can control what a bitter next of kin will or won't post in the streets Tommydevito.

Report Post Tip

LOL. Really? 

Report Post Tip

You can do what you want, I'm merely making a suggestion which I think will benefit the game. No need to get upset. Appreciate you addressing it with a degree of seriousness though, so kudos. 

Taisya - You seem to be missing the point. 

Cassadaga - Really.

Report Post Tip
Ms Mako seems to have elected himself as the defender of the Godfathers. Which is odd since he is a Don, and a bit of an OTT cunt.
Report Post Tip

^ Charming.

Such a gentleman. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: To the Godfathers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL