Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:08:47
Page:  1 
Future of Los Angeles Started by: DanTheMan on Apr 15, '14 22:14

Dan had made the calls to the fellow Godfathers of the four cities. Two new possible expansion cities had shown up almost out of the blue. Dan had first called Godfather Cantillon regarding it. With the recent death of Godfather Billy of Corktown, Detroit, there was a gap left in Detroit. Dan did not want Yobssarg nor Starscream to have such feelings about each other. They were both friends and both very capable leaders, Danny boy didn't want to have anything to cause a rift between them.

Dan spoke to Godfather Council consisting of Godmother Amethyst and Godfathers Cantillon, Desmand, Johnny, Yobssarg and Goku. We had agreed to finally send someone we all know and trust to the west coast to begin populating the criminal world there. After having a quick word with all of the Godfathers they had all agreed sending Don Starscream (And his captain, Spanaird) to Los Angeles would make sense and help the world grow.

'Comrades! I am here today to announce that Don Starscream of Black Bottom will be packing up his bags and moving to Inglewood, Los Angeles. This move was authorized and agreed on by the Godfather council. I personally wanted this to happen and after speaking with Starscream, it would appear this move is welcomed by him.'

Dan smiled.

'The Misfits and the Conquistadors will be moving to Inglewood, LA as per my request. I congratulate you two and I personally thank Starscream for helping the world of ours for populating an amazing city that hasn't been populated in along time.'

Report Post Tip

Congrats!

Report Post Tip
Best of luck to you and yours Don Starscream. You've definitely earned the opportunity and I can't speak highly enough about you. I look forward to watching your family grow and with all things aloud you reach the pedestal which is Godfather.
Report Post Tip

Very happy for Starscream and his Merry Pranksters, and the Spaniard. This is a great step forward and a new beginning for Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

After his trip to New York and meeting with the Godfather Council, Starscream picks up the phone and calls his lieutenants in Detroit to inform them about the news so that they could prepare for the relocation to Los Angeles.

I'm grateful to the Godfather Council and others involved in making this decision and for the trust that has been put in me.
It's hard for me to find the right words to describe how much of an honor it is to be given this opportunity to return back to the city where it all started when my ancestors first arrived and settled 12 years ago under the leadership of Tripod.

Now if I can be excused I shall withdraw earlier from this celebration in order to pay my respects and homage to the memory of another great and tremendous leader, Godmother Silk - GRHS, leading this great city beautifully, setting great example and leaving huge shoes for the rest of us to fill.

Report Post Tip

After getting the informasion about moving to Los Angeles Jacob prepared all he had to do before moving 

This is great news Starscream, it was a move I have been hoping we was doing.

My ancesteors also arrived there five years ago and have been arriving there several times after that so it will be good to come back where it al started for my family.

This is alos a great opprtunity for you Starscream to rise to where you belongs as a Godfather

Let us all make Los Angeles a great city once more

Jacob hands Starscream a cigar and takes one himself to celebrate this event  

Report Post Tip

I look forward to seeing Starscream and Black Bottom rebuilds Los Angeles. There is a lot of work to be done, but they clearly have the potential to do so. May the power of the holy carrot be with you ! 

Report Post Tip
I personally wanted this to happen as well.... And rolling on the floor laughing guys :S holy carrot. Hahaha.
Report Post Tip

Lets see...

LA: 

Wild partys; Check

Night Clubs; Check

Beach Access: Check

Ya, I'm good with this :)

Report Post Tip

o0o, I so agree with Vixtra on this.

grins and heads off to the beach

Report Post Tip

Congrats

Report Post Tip
*BillCutting walks out to his front step leaning against the pole smoking his burgundy pipe filled with earths riches he hears the announcement*

"Congrat my friend"

* as he tips his hat
Report Post Tip

Congrats Mister Starscream, good luck to your family and your city!

KOTH salutes

Report Post Tip

Congrats to Starscream!  Can't wait to see the party get started on the West Coast!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations StarScream! You've done an excellent job in Chicago and Detroit. I can only imagine you'll bring bigger and better things to the world in Los Angeles. I wish you a safe trip in your move and can only hope you continue to have great success.

Again congrats my friend! You've definitely deserved it!

Salutes his long time friend before joining in with the celebrations.

Report Post Tip

Grats on LA, my ansestors have written some great journal entries about the city.

Glad to see someone finally claim it.

Wish you the best of luck there.

Report Post Tip

Congratz Starscream, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and look forward to what you can do to build LA into a booming success.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Starscream, I wish you much success with your business venture in LA

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Future of Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL