Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:40:13
Page:  1 
Late night deals in South Philly Started by: Omar on Apr 16, '14 00:42

2:00 AM  T&M's Corner Store, South Philly,PH

"You sure we can trust these guys?" asked Red as Omar and Lost-Soul-Doc got out of the car. "Relax man I hear these people are from out of town my connections say they can be trusted." Said Omar carrying the drugs. Lost-Soul-Doc chimed in "I don't care who they are I just want my money the faster we get it the faster I can pay off my bookies." They go behind T&M's Corner store and knock on the back door. A man looks through a peephole and takes a long look at them before deciding to open the door and let them in.

It's Dark inside and they are lead up the stairs towards the managers office. Inside the office they see four men standing by a table full off money Lost-Soul-Docs eyes light up.

"You got the stuff?" One of the men says who appears to be the leader while looking down at the bags in Omar's hands. Omar places the bags slowly on the table before stepping back. Another man pulls out a knife and slices open one of the bags spilling out the contents the man feels it and says " It's legit dope". He then pulls out a briefcase and opens it "$500,000" He says and then slowly pushes it toward Red. As Red picks it up a third man whispers to the leader who then takes a long look at Omar and  says "Are you a janitor?" Omar struggling to get the words out of his mouth says " No..uh..why?" The leader smiles and says " Well I heard you cleaned up my buddy Frank's house"

All hell breaks loose

Seconds later a gunshot is fired and Lost-Soul-Doc and Red are both on the ground Lost-Soul-Doc was shot in the head and died instantly his head in pieces all over the floor while Red was shot three times in the chest in very critical condition but still alive. Omar grabs the money and runs dragging Red with him. Omar and Red run out of the store with the men shooting at them and yelling " Do not Fuck with Tyler Durden!" Omar helps Red into the backseat of the car before shooting back at TylerDurden's crew he then gets in the car and drives away.

"Shit Shit Shit!!!" Says Omar driving through the streets minutes later after manager to get away from TylerDurden's crew " Lesson learned never do dope deals with people out of town you don't know". Red struggling to speak says " Its alright you didn't know feel bad for Lost-Soul-Doc though...". Omar nodding says "Kids like Lost-Soul-Doc come and go anyway we gotta get you to a hospital." Red struggling to breathe manages to say " Don't worry bout me son I ain't gonna make it." Omar worried says "Come on Red Don't speak like that you're gonna make it". 

When stopped at a traffic light Red pulls out a gun and hands it to Omar. "End this...pain" Is the only thing he manages to say. Omar frozen and shocked holds the gun aimed at Reds head. Red watches Omar and smiles as Omar finally pulls the trigger. Omar drives in silence for a few hours before finding a doctor who knows what to do with the body "I'll have the organs out on the street by tomorrow" he says lighting a cigarette " I know a few people out there who might need these".  Omar walks home thinking about what to do with the money he decides that  after giving tribute to PowerSlide and the rest of the crew he will give some of his share to Red's lady they had a kid and might be struggling to make ends meet for now life is hard without a father.

The next day in the morning Omar walks over to the dinner and spots Powerslide having dinner with the big boys in the crew Angus and Caesar. Omar can't really understand what they are saying and waits until they are finished and watches Angus and Caesar leave before sharing the news with Powerslide. " The deal went down but... Red and Lost-Soul-Doc didn't make it."

"Thats unfortunate Red had lots of potential anyway you did good kid I'll make sure you get some attention from the top". Omar says"Whatever man I'm heading down south for a few days get my head outta this shit y'know" before heading out the exit. He hails a cab and gets a ride to the airport. The sun was out people were moving on with daily life and Omar wanted to get the hell out of this city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Late night deals in South Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL