Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:23:14
Page:  1 
Husky made his public apology Started by: Husky on Apr 17, '14 02:32

Husky step up in one of the empty soft boxes and look around. He stared at his tailoring shop near the avenue, the shop is not operational at all, it sadden him so much but it cannot be helped. His bloodline has started such business a long time ago, they started tailoring rugs and now their bloodline has been well known to make such good tuxedo, and dresses for each and everyone. Husky looks around and everyone was curious, because this is the first time they have seen the dog with a sad face. His bloodline has been known to smile to everyone even in times of trouble.

Husky clears his throat, and make a little smile to everyone.

Good day everyone, today I would like to make a public apology. I would like to say sorry, if the order of suit and crest has not been sent to you, I would like to say sorry, if I don’t know if I can still do it, though am trying, but the truth is my health is not getting better even, I say I do. There are lines of crest and suit that has been on me for a month now or more I think but still on the process of making them, If I cant send it to you before the end of this week, am sorry but I don’t know if I can still do it. I will be leaving on April 27 (OOC: April 26 in MR time) for my therapy and  I don’t know how long it would take, but am hoping I can get back as soon as possible. As of now I will be closing my shop. I wish you all understand. I have seen many tailor now that is blooming and they are much better than me actually, you should try them as well.

Anyway am not here to be pitied by anyone, am here to make my apology to everyone, especially to the people that was waiting for me to finish their orders. I do know that one of my bloodline made a retirement a month or two ago. But am still here, because I wanted to see everyone here focus and reach their dreams, you are all my family and would really love to see everyone’s smiles.

Again to all, I wish you all the best and may the God of Mafia be with you all.

Report Post Tip

We really miss you Sire. Best of luck. Godbless you always!

Report Post Tip

Jacob was walking down the street when he heard a dog was talking and he stop to listen to him 

Jacobe had heard about him and his ancesters been the best tailor's in this world.

I am sadden that you are closing you shop Husky but I understand that you have to take care of your health before your business

I wish you all the best and you will be missed 

Jacob tips his hat and walks away to do some other business 

Report Post Tip

Your a fantastic tailor fella, but your health comes first, don't even feel like you need to apologise for the lack of a suit because of your health.

As you said, there are other fantastic tailors around (like Zmeika), so I'm sure the masses will get someone else to make their suits for them. I wish you all the best and look forward to your return when you are back to full health again.

Report Post Tip

Like others have mentioned man, your health comes first. Your suits and crests will definitely be missed but never forgotten. You've done an excellent job keeping mafioso's stylish throughout the years.

Salutes Husky, raising his flask he cheer's for the mans good health and then takes a swig.

Report Post Tip

I was planning to have a personalized suit from your shop...but I guess I have to use my old one on my mother's birthday. Any way...take care of your health sir. I pray that you get well soon.

Report Post Tip

WhiteGhost makes a rare public appearance, walks up to Husky and shakes his hand.

Although we have not had anything to do with each other, your reputation here demands respect.  Good luck and I hope to see you back when possible

Report Post Tip

You have made me a few suits in my time and I have to say you are the best tailor around! I hope you are not gone for to long Husky, please have a speedy recovery! 

Take care :)

Report Post Tip

we all love you husky ING and OOC and are proud of you no matter the factor and i myself am actually proud that you can draw the line between OOC and ING

that being said i know myself and rosalie_Aprile stand behind you 100% as im sure does almost everyone else

we look forward to a speedy recovery and pray that it is so. your not someone who is easily missed that is for sure :)

the streets echo of fine dog made linens and suits and i must admit you have given me the ambition to start tailoring my own suits for friends and family :)

Report Post Tip

Health always comes first sir. I'm sure everyone understand's comepletely. Thank you for coming out here and explaining. Get well soon Husky

Report Post Tip

We love you Husky and pray that everything will be better in no time at all!

I've already told you several times I will miss you :'( 

but your health and recovery outweigh anything here.

Just know you are in our prayers and hearts <333

--,--'--,--{@

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Husky made his public apology
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL