Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:55:31
Page:  1 
The Underground is REAL. Started by: -Cassadaga on Apr 17, '14 16:14

Apparently, there is misinformation being fed and as a result people are dying. 

There was a hit put together on RasAlGhul by an underground group. (A real one, not that stupid Brotherhood shit)

Cassadaga was privvy to the information - he sent a friend to contact RasAlGhul and tip him off of the coming shot and ask if he wanted a pro-wack to cover his bases and keep the information in one loops instead of full exposure of the plans which would lead to fear and random shots (as history has shown).

This informant reported back that the shot was authorized and that Cassadaga was to protect RasAlGhul and buy him some time to put together an actual case.

Cassadaga was killed. This makes no sense but obviously there is a tunnel of misinformation. 

Report Post Tip

The one thing I do love about this place is there is always some stupidity going on to keep me entertained.

Report Post Tip

I don't even.....what?

Report Post Tip

I know a little of what occurred, and I will say this.  The story I'm reading sounds sketchy to start. It was a bit off when a mobster who just arrived on the beaches informed our friend of his impending doom.  Even odder that your father shot about 5 minutes after that.  Without ever messaging the person, or getting clearance from an upper.

If there is an underground, with a bit of brain-usage this situation could have been avoided for your father.

Report Post Tip
there secrets everwhere ppl try hide truth but conspiracies REAL
Report Post Tip

Scratches his head confused...

This all sounds pretty sketchy...

Shrugs and goes back home for some of Amethyst's home cooked hash brown's.

Report Post Tip

Mandalore couldn't but laugh after hearing this speech.

An underground society much like the Masons and Templar's huh?

Report Post Tip

No the stone cutters!

Report Post Tip

where do I sign up?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Underground is REAL.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL