Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 10:37:47
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Grave Pissing Started by: Provari on Apr 17, '14 17:42
I dont even know why you play this game your a dickhead you dont even deserve a RIP
Reply by: CristianoRonaldo at Apr 17, '14 16:33
Report Post Tip

I agree with him.

Report Post Tip

Who's funeral was this on if I may ask?

Report Post Tip

Cassadaga

Report Post Tip

In the heat of the moment things are often said that once you've calmed down you might have regretted saying. I'm sure CristianoRonaldo wishes he could have expressed himself more respectfully in hindsight considering his surroundings.   

Cassadaggas bloodline is widely regarded round here as a trouble maker, general bellend and not worth the effort. So naturally when effort is made and chances given (such as the Made Man promotion) to have that thrown back in your face by shooting at a LHM of another family attempting to cause trouble, emotions can get the best of us. 

Report Post Tip

As a leader... these are things you must take into consideration. It's bad enough your district will be reduced to rubble short enough. Make a better impact

Report Post Tip

I agree some words can make a persons leader look bad, perhaps you should take a leaf out of your own book. 

Report Post Tip

303303 is limited, man. 

Report Post Tip

I rather enjoy the hypocrisy of this thread.

Report Post Tip

It's bad enough that what you've bought to the streets happened. However when you visit that funeral, you'll also see a Godfather calling a man a moron, at his own funeral. The standards know no limits.

Report Post Tip

In general I'm all for respecting the dead but, much like everything in life, the rule shouldn't be universal. There are times where I feel it's completely warranted. I would never agree with disrespecting someone who died for their family even if they were an opponent in war but people who shit on their family? I have no problem with it.

Report Post Tip

Anyone I want dead...dies. 

Report Post Tip

Pls can we have DanTheMan put on that list,Provari? Pls. I am planning an uber seekrit takedown but I haz no gunz. Such Sadness.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $69,699 Tip

Respect the Honored dead. I think that is how we should look at this, But there will always be a few who are not even worthy of the soil they are buried in. Show no respect during life, receive none in death. It's just the natural way of thing's i guess. 

Report Post Tip

Bob, maybe not everyone in death, deserves respect, however, do they deserve to be shit on at their own funeral?

It's fine if you don't respect someone, or just if you don't particularly like them. In that case though, there's no need to go to their funeral to voice this point. There are many other ways of making this clear, and other private and public places to do it in.

Report Post Tip

You know what? Yes. Some people do deserve to be shit on at their own funeral. I wouldn't suggest anyone do it at the funeral of anyone from a different crew but if some guy shits on his crew and the leader decides to voice his displeasure at the funeral then I'm all for it. If you don't want your funeral to be disrespected than live a respectable life.

Report Post Tip

If you hate the deceased and think he doesn't deserve and shouldn't be given respect, then don't go to his funeral. Quite simply, if you don't have anything good to say, say nothing. I cannot believe two leaders, one of whom holds the rank of Godfather, that are supposed to set an example of respectable conduct and behavior, can break one of the basic unwritten rules we have. We are supposed to be men of honor for heaven's sake. Going to a man's funeral where his wife and children cry and openly insulting him is not something an honorable man does.

Report Post Tip

While I can understand the frustration and disappointment of the leader of the deceased still his actions on the funeral is unprofessional. Like what was already said...if you dont have anything good to say then better not say anything. As a leader one is expected to live by example.

Report Post Tip

Far before I ever came here, grave pissing was a sin punishable by death. Generally I have not seen many exceptions to that rule. I have seen men I respect die for much less than this. And, I have had to put my own people down for much less. 

Ask yourself how you would feel seeing that at your funeral, regardless of your legacy. KuKu has always been as has been described above, but even he deserves more respect than this. 

Also start asking yourselves how you wish to be remembered. I myself have had a dodgy legacy, which I continue to pay for to this day. Do you really want to look back a year from now at these antics and be remembered as that leader that gravepissed? Cause honestly, if you die tomorrow (god forbid), that's all that I and many others will remember. 

Report Post Tip

Woops, meant thirdsun? Fuck if I know at this point.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Grave Pissing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL