Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:10:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Grave Pissing Started by: Provari on Apr 17, '14 17:42

Who's fault is that, Chris? If you don't want to be remembered as a fucktard, don't live like a fucktard.

Report Post Tip

AMEN,BROTHER BOB!

Report Post Tip

Understood, I'll be absolutely sure not to act anything like you Bob. 

Report Post Tip

I'm sure you won't hence why you're worried about being remembered as a fuck up.

Report Post Tip

Eh, we are talking about calling somebody a dickhead for doing something on a GAME.. keyword: GAME... a GAME...

Report Post Tip

You ever played Monopoly, Provari?

Report Post Tip

Do I look worried?

Report Post Tip

303303 is limited, man. 

Reply by: Provari at Apr 17, '14 17:5

Clearly this is really only about you being sour against them. In my opinion if someone (CL, Desmond) gives you an ounce of trust to be respectful and repay the trust then you damn sure do. But if you decide to be an immature moron and betray that trust in a horrific way then a RIS should come to a place near you (grave). The saying  'if you have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all'  is a bit nuts. Its not my intent to insult anyone but think about this. If you dont say anything, if you dont talk about what pisses you off with someone you respect then you wont ever build off it. We are human last i checked and we say stupid crap in the heat of the moment sometimes but people need to be mature and see the meaning not the emotions. Also SammyG ive noticed in a few thread you run to any thread that bashes anyone. Do i agree Desmond should have been mature and not called him a moron, hell yes i do but was he a moron? Hell yes he was. And im for one not  going to hold something on him or his CL for what they said.  Im confident they could have said something a million times worse. So stop being opportunist and trying to make this bigger then it really should be.  

Report Post Tip

He didn't trust me.. he clicked a few buttons on a game.

Report Post Tip

Provari, your answer is exactly why CR left that message. You have zero respect for the players of this game. So you deserve none.

Report Post Tip

AlabamaWorley... you are one of those people I would literally piss on...

Report Post Tip

Just unfortunate for you that it'll never happen, eh.

And for the record, despite the fact I can't stand you because of your attitude in the game and your lack of general respect, I still disagree with anyone pissing on the graves of the dead. But I do agree with Bob's comments in that where a Leader removes a member of their own family for being a complete dick, then I wouldn't really care about the fact he chose to leave some lasting thoughts.

This is a fucking role playing game. He is playing the role of a mob boss, he has literally seconds before killed you and is standing at your grave, what exactly is he meant to say? Nothing? I doubt it. I know its not an example of real life, but if you watch any mafia movies I'm fairly sure that having just shot a piece of scum, they would have some choice words to add to the deceased in the seconds following the kill.

We get too caught up in the aspect of it being a funeral, no-one would turn up at a funeral a few days down the line and make comments like CR or Desmand did, these are comments made moments after a death, it just so happens that in MR, funerals are immediate. (I dont want that to change btw, funerals have to be immediate in this thing of ours for it to be worth using them)

Report Post Tip

Also SammyG ive noticed in a few thread you run to any thread that bashes anyone.

I post my thoughts into any thread that I have an opinion on. I don't quite care if it's bashing someone or singing their praises. It just so happens that recently, this game has become so fucked up that there have been a fair few threads that needed commenting on.

This is a fucking role playing game. He is playing the role of a mob boss, he has literally seconds before killed you and is standing at your grave, what exactly is he meant to say? Nothing? I doubt it. I know its not an example of real life, but if you watch any mafia movies I'm fairly sure that having just shot a piece of scum, they would have some choice words to add to the deceased in the seconds following the kill.

You just described a whisper (sort of). Nobody would be standing around the dead body with you to hear what you said. It wouldn't be made public for everybody to know. In actual fact, nobody at all would hear what you said, not even the victim, (assuming they are already dead) so it has no real role play aspect to it either.

There is no place for funeral disrespect here. There never has been, and I hope there never will be. Although, allowing it from people that us low rankers are meant to look up to, and take our examples from, can only lead one way. Yay.

Report Post Tip

Why should anyone be shocked by this.  In this era of the mafia, there are no standards.  I can imagine its fairly hard to be affiliated with someone who acts as such in a eulogy.  I guess it's all okay though :\  it was in the 'heat of the moment' 

Report Post Tip

You just described a whisper (sort of).

I'll accept that. For some reason that option didn't even spring to mind for me. It has been a hell of a long time since I was last in a position to use one that I guess I neglected it in my thought process.

Report Post Tip

Airing out frustrations are best done in the streets and not in the funerals. That is how I think it should be done.

Report Post Tip

the concept of disrespect at funerals has fueled many wars in the past, yes its a role playing game and yes some people shouldnt say things to other people but with the amount of trolls going around now a days its hard to decide who gets respect at their own funeral in my opinion when your character dies your new character shouldnt be able to visit the funeral at least not until MM+ but thats neither here nor there

anytime disrespect is felt it should be know it could easily be obtained by sending a message to the next of kin or whispering or hell even yelling while the kill takes place that way a flash of attention is obtained (which is usually all that is required to get the point across)

a funeral is just like OOC and the streets a open forum for comments we dont have to like them or read them but they will always be there for us

Report Post Tip
Disrespecting a grave is wrong and it doesn't matter what the person had done it is just an unwritten rule but it appears we have changed for the worse.

At the end of the day it is a RD game and if someone wants to role play a rogue then so be it. If we all just clicked away and done nothing this place would be a lot more boring than it already is.

Now if this was Goku that had done this I would be saying the same thing in private and in public if it was brought up. Saying it was heat of the moment isn't acceptable because we could quite easily say oh shot I shot him in the heat of the moment because he passed me off.

As it has been said before me if you need to send a message leave a whisper or a public message. If you have nothing positive to day in somebodies funeral don't attend.
Report Post Tip

I do not agree with gravepissing even if understanding how many idiots this world has at stages, neither do i agree with some of the bitching, unsulting and idiocy in the streets.   Slowly this has been something that has got worse and worse and this is not the first or the last incident even if singled out.

The other thing that of course will always make me wonder is some of the messages even admins have punished which are placed in whispers etc.  The truth is we can often say give people another chance etc, yet some of the litter on the streets recently from the same blood lines does make me wonder.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Grave Pissing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL