Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 02:49:09
Page:  1 
SpongeBob in Bella Vista Started by: Donnie-Brasco on Apr 17, '14 21:48

It was nice day in Philly. Donnie was sitting in his HQ waiting to finish his cigar before he gets in front of crowd to announce good news. As he takes one last drag of his cigar he looks at building across his HQ and smiles, then he gets out in front of crowd where Angus and SpongeBob were already waiting for him.

Hello everyone and Good evening. I hope you all are doing fine. Tonight i am here to announce one good news for 
Bella Vista and whole Philly. After some hard time we had here in Philly tonight is time for good news.

I am here to announce that I am giving permission to SpongeBob to set up in Bella Vista as my captain.

Donnie turns to SpongeBob and then continues

My friend our bloodlines have known each other from very first begining of my journey on these shores, you
were my bloodlines first crew leader and today i am happy that you will continue working with me on building Bella
Vista and whole Philly but in new bold suit.

Report Post Tip

Gratz! :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, it's a good to see Bella Vista expanding. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Spongebob. I know that you'll do a fine job for Philly.

Quietly retreating into the shadows Angus removes his Gibson from its case and strums up a tune.

Report Post Tip

Nice to see Bella Vista having another face around!

Congratulations SpongeBob :)

Report Post Tip

I expect to have crabby pattis on my desk every evening around 2pm. Thankyou.

Congratulations :)

Report Post Tip

Gimli is listening in the crowds to Donnie making his speech. He heards SpongeBob being mentioned as Donnies new captain in Bella Visa, Gimli smiles to himself and soon as Donnie finishes he steps forward.

This is a great moment for Bella Visa and Philly, My bloodline and SpongeBobs have worked together in the past and I have read journals of the moments they have shared together and I would like to say Donnie you have made a great decision in authing SpongeBob. I wish you all the best SpongeBob and I look forward to what you will bring to our city, Well done my friend you deserve this moment. 

Gimli steps back into the crowd. after nodding to Donnnie and SpongeBob. 

Report Post Tip

I wish all the best for you SpongeBob. It's good to see Philly grow once more.

Report Post Tip

Mako was smoking a cigarette, leaning on a nearby tree, and enjoying the new break in the weather. Sneakily, he pulls a flask out form his back pocket and takes a swing before screwing the cap back on. He puts the flask back into his pocket and lets some of the others offer their congratulations before Mako stepped forward to shake hands. With a nod to Donnie, Mako patted Spongebob on the back and kept his voice to where they were the only ones that could hear him were within the vicinity.

"Great choice, Donnie. Not only is Bella Vista and Philly growing as a whole, but you've chosen a wise man to help you carry the load over there in your district. My fathers have written many great things about SpongeBob's fathers, and it's no secret that that friendship has carried its way over to ourselves as well.

SpongeBob, it's satisfying to see you get the honor and chance you deserve, man. It's been a long time and I'm glad to see you take the helm on something like this. I know they will be in good hands with you. The Loop sends their best wishes your way."

Mako gives a nod to both men before walking away and sticking his hand straight into his back pocket for his flask. He didn't stop until he approached the car waiting for him along the sidewalk, where he got in, and drove away.

Report Post Tip
Wooo we make beer pool you can jump in and soak it up that's how to celebrate!
Report Post Tip

Yusuke is strolling the streets of Philly, smoking his cigarette when hearing two gangsters gossiping of a new auth in the Bella Vista district. To his curiosity he strolls over to hear what all the commotion is about. To his surprise he is just in time, the speech has just started. Listening in he waits for his opportunity before walking to the soap box to speak.

Congratulations SpongeBob! Our bloodlines have worked together and for each other multiple times in the past, it's great seeing you get this chance to lead your own family and make something big over there in Philly.

Grinning he hands over a pair of square pants to SpongeBob.

Cheers bro!

Report Post Tip

Congratz Spongebob!! :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: SpongeBob in Bella Vista
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL