Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 06:18:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Execution Order Started by: knkn on Apr 19, '14 21:55
No that is where you are wrong Leo. A gangster deserves the same respect as a man that has earned his bones. Why? Because we are all gods children. I am sorry for disrespecting you guys, I make mistakes. I hope you learned as well as I did.
Report Post Tip

You're a god given fucking idiot if you think a lowly gangster is equal to a man who has made his bones.

I personally think you're an idiot that seriously needs a reality check.

Report Post Tip

I'm glad you see it my way, Dan. 

Report Post Tip

Dan really let that thug have it!  Damn! :S

Report Post Tip
You calling me an idiot really makes you thee idiot. I believe every man deserves respect, even a godfather want to sit down for a cup if coffee with the people in the community from time to time. You have pride. Thats a flaw and down fall. I don't say be proud because you made it so far, but to put yourself above anyone else is foolish. Every man deserves respect, now a person throwing that respect away is a diffrent situation. Although we are all humans and do make mistakes. Grudges should never be held, mistakes can actually be miracles in disguise.
Report Post Tip

It was damp day, the dark clouds in the shy had finally calm down, and rainbow could be seen in the skies ahead, it was a good thing for Maleficus to smile at a rainbow, it seemed like the only colorful thing, in his dark and grim world. While walking the streets of Manhattan in New york he spotted a friend of his, in what seemed to be some argument, and overhearing what had just been said, he felt he needed to shine some light on this kids cookies and cream idea of what Respect meant, and how naive he sounded.

" A pleasant good day Leo, and everyone " Maleficus would nod his head at the others, before turning to the tug, who looked like he had too much money in his pockets.

"Respect is not deserved, it is earned. I believe you need to re check the meaning of the word Respect. To begin with, you can't have respect for someone you do not know anything of. I have respect for you Knkn, a very small amount of it, does not mean I won't punch you in the face if I felt like you insulted me, it just means I have some admiration for the balls you had to make this thread. Respect comes in two Forms, Good and bad. You Respect a man who has the Power , You respect a man who has gone out of his way for you,  respect is basically an admiration for the  abilities, qualities or achievements of someone  which gives you a due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of that person"

Report Post Tip
Well Leo broke a cardinal rule when conduction himself on the streets an using forbidden words. A man of this rank or respect should know better and y'all's way of handling this situation will determine how you set the standards for your generation.

Rank means nothing to me. It is the person and the way they conduct themselves, that is how respect is earned.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Blah, blah, blah... I do agree with your last sentence. I think I'll post it to your obit when they kill your rude, stupid ass. :D

Report Post Tip
My death isn't the one that will affect this generation of mafiosos, Leo's will be.
Report Post Tip
Considering us gangsters smoke a lot of weed and have an increased sex drive I am here to take my fathers place in killing Leo for disrespect of this world of ours.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

You still in drugs like your father? At first I thought like many others have thought that your father is an idiot. Now I have reason to believe that he is more like a moron not only for acting the way he did but also for raising you the way you are now. I dont know what it will take to make you realize your father's mistake but I hope you do and perhaps have a chance to actually earn that respect your father was talking about.

Report Post Tip
Dude shut the fuck up, not even remotely funny.
Report Post Tip

Good,because I'm not trying to be funny in the first place. So perhaps you would realize that to respected you must respect others first. Learn this and you might get a little further in this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip
Zzz
Report Post Tip

Listening to what the people had to say enraged RuhRoh with a white, hot flash of rage. It couldn't be red, as RuhRoh was colour blind. It sucks to be a dog at times.

WOOF WOOF!

RuhRoh starts growling and woofing at people to get the fuck out of his way and allow him the floor to speak his profound words, as he knew they would definitely make a difference to this tragedy of a group conversation. Ruh had an itch that needed to be scratched. No, it wasn't anything to do with this topic. Ruh starts scratching behind his ear.

OK, he was done with the scratching, so he begins to utter his words.

Woof, woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof. Woof woof woof, woof woof woof woof. Rrrrrooowwwwwwlllllll woof woof woof, yelp yelp, woof woof woof woof. Yelp woof woof woof woof woof woof.

RuhRoh contemplates his words whilst looking up at the overcast sky with heavy eyes.

Woof woof woof woof woof, woof woof! Woof woof woof woof woof, ROOOOWWWWWWWLLLLL!

Feeling that he has said all he can about the topic, RuhRoh leaves the group feeling better about himself. He has finally got his opinions off his chest and now can do some important things, like chasing that foxy dame with the pink collar.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
What in the actual fuck?
Report Post Tip

Frands. Stop it.Pls.

Report Post Tip
Death to the mobster who disrespected our ways!
Report Post Tip

This thread still amazes me. 

Report Post Tip

The original man speaking is an idiot. His son, just as stupid.

Leo, stop speaking, please. YOU'RE making a little shit of yourself in public. Please do stay off the streets a little until you learn some etiquette?

Also, Kittyhawk is amazing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Execution Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL