Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 06:55:33
Page:  1 
Whole lot of Bunny Business Started by: Amethyst on Apr 20, '14 12:11

Amethyst was enjoying the morning sunshine on her balcony as she sipped her coffee when she noticed down below on the lawn were a pair of bunny rabbits hopping about playing amongst the flowers. It reminded her that it was infact Easter weekend and that many of her own family were infact away visiting their own families for the holidays too. It then gave her an idea of what she herself would love to see happen.

She summoned for her sexy skivvy Tepid to send out messages to SisterMary, Jericho, DanTheMan, Jeddy and Kittyhawk to come over for some breakfast and that they could come with two others each too. She knew they would rush over as it was a well known thing that everyone loved hashbrowns with Amethyst in the mornings! Tepid nodded that he would be right onto it as he poured her yet another delicious cup of coffee. “Thank you Tepid” Amethyst said as he made his way to do the errand.

After a while Tepid returned to confirm that they were all in fact on their way over to her now and that he has asked the chef and maid to prepare the breakfast and table. “I assumed with the sun shining so lovely this morning that it would be here on the balcony” Tepid said “You assumed correctly Tepid” She replied before continuing “I have another duty for you today.. I have just made an order my phone for five packages to go be picked up from a store in town. You may use my driver this morning to take you there” She said as she handed him note with an address on it. Tepid smiled when he saw the address as he nodded to make his way there.

About half an hour later the people Amethyst summoned for began to arrive with some other faces Amethyst recognised. For some unknown reason when Kittyhawk saw Amethyst he went into a high pitched “coooooo-eeeee” as he waved to her from below the balcony like a child on too many sweets. She leant over and asked for them all to come on up to join her. As they arrived she gave them all a hug for a greeting and asked them to take a seat at the table. She the asked the maid to bring through the food and drinks for her beloved guests.

They were all enjoying their hashbrowns when Tepid arrived back to the HQ with the five packages. “Where would you like these?” He asked Amethyst for which she replied “Just leave them beside me here please” Tepid placed them beside her and asked if there was anything else she was in need of. “Not right this moment but maybe later once I have done with the business here” She said. Tepid nodded and made his way out again.

Amethyst looked around as a grinned formed upon her face as she asked for all to listen for a bit.. “Well tomorrow is Easter Sunday and in traditional terms the Easter Bunny went around delivering Chocolate Easter Eggs to others” She said making the others look at one another confused. “Are you wishing us to steal childrens chocolate eggs” Jeddy asked concerned “No no no not at all.. I am asking you guys to deliver them and since there are five cities we’re going to need five sexy bunnies!” She replied.

Just then the penny dropped and they all started to realise what was happening here. Oh my god! - You want some of us dressed up as Easter Bunnies” said DanTheMan excitedly as he bounced up and down on his seat. BINGO Amethyst shouted as she stood up to hand out the packages. “In here are your costumes and enough money to buy all the eggs you need in each of the cities that I will assign to each of you that have been selected. You will also use the two guests you’ve each arrived here today with as your lookouts”.

So it will go like this:

• DanTheMan - Chicago with Ramon & Elsa
  • SisterMary - Philadelphia with Frank_Fontaine & BigHurt
  • Jericho - Detroit with Ankou & Phili_Stien
  • Kittyhawk - Los Angeles with space-to-the-pole & Ras_Trent
  • Jeddy - New york with KingFisher & Grimes

SisterMary was about to put her hand up when Amethyst piped up “Don’t worry you’ll be back in time for church.. its best this mission is done in the very early hours whilst everyone is sleeping anyway” SisterMary was relieved.

space-to-the-pole then laughed as he then realized he has missed out on being made to dressed up “Suits me fine” he said with a chuckle as he glanced at KittyHawk.

Amethytst sat down into her seat and said “Well off you all go then.. I want to hear all about it when you return. So be here tomorrow for 1600 hours for Easter Dinner.. bring your families too!”

They all got up one by one and made their way out of the door carrying their costumes with them.

Report Post Tip

Having gotten his assignment from Godmother Amethyst, Jericho told Ankou to head back to the HQ and pick up Philli-Stein whilst he scribbled down a to do list for their mission.
A few minutes later Jericho hears honking, he heads into the car and they drive of to the airport
. "Alright guys, we'll be heading to the motor city to hand out easter eggs." Philli-Stein looks at Jericho and chuckles. "I took the liberty of brining your unicycle boss."
Jericho smiles. "That gave me a good idea, and for that you get the window seat on the plane."

Boarding the plane they find their seats and it takes off. Sitting there in his seat Jericho notices that Ankou and Philli-Stein has fallen asleep, so he decides to signal the stewardess. "Excuse me ma'am, is there any chance a fella could get a drink and some peanuts?" She looks at him and smiles. "Of course sir, what kinda drink would you like?" Jericho smiled as it had been a while since anyone had called him sir. "Whiskey, easy on the rocks, maybe put a cherry on top so it looks pretty."

Landing in Detroit, Jericho, Ankou and Philli-Stein get into a car that drives them to a hotel. Arriving at the hotel they head up to the penthouse suite as that was the only room available this weekend. "Since you two slept on the flight I figured I could get a hour or two of sleep whilst you two pick up the eggs and a bunny costume." They both look at Jericho. "Sounds like a plan boss, we'll get it done." As they head out Jericho laid down.

A few hours later Ankou and Philli-Stein return to the suite with a basket filled with easter eggs and a bag with a costume in it. "Guys, I meant a bunny costume like a rabbit, not a playboy bunny, but I guess this will do." They laugh as Jericho puts it on, standing there he bursts out in laughter himself as he sees himself in the mirror. "At least it has a lil tail and bunny ears."

Jericho heads out and hops on his unicycle, riding down the streets of Detroit with the basket. People looked at him like he was crazy as he rode towards Downtown where his first stop of today would be.
Arriving at Godfather Yobssarg's HQ , he is met by a large bodyguard.
"I need to see your boss for a minute my good sir." Waiting there on his unicycle for a few minutes before Yobssarg surrounded by bodyguards shows up. "Happy easter to you and your men." He hands over the egg and rides down the street like a mad man, he heads towards Corktown.
As he arrives outside Femto's HQ he stops right infront of his car, the driver honks his horn furiously. Suddenly they all get out of the car and start pointing their guns at Jericho, when they notice what he's wearing they lower their guns and burst out in laughter.
"As you can see fellas, I just wanted to hand you this egg and wish you a happy easter." Still laughing as Jericho rides off towards Black Bottom for the last stop of the day, his eyes catches the sight of a beautiful lady beating up a clown. Paying too much attention to the lady Jericho rides into a pothole and the unicycle breaks, but he manages to save the last two eggs. "Well that sucks, good thing it's just a short walk down to Snowy_White's HQ, but I need to get a new unicycle when I get back to New York now."

Walking the last few blocks he finally reaches Snowy_White's HQ. He walks right in and notice everyone sitting around a large table for a meeting. "Sorry to disturb you fellas but the easter bunny has a egg for you." Placing the egg on the table they start smiling. "Oh and happy easter guys."
Stepping outside he signals a cab and heads back to the hotel to pick up Ankou and Philli-Stein. "How did it go boss?" Jericho smiles "Well I lost my unicycle, but all the eggs got delivered, and we got a spare one so I guess we can give that one to Amethyst when we get back to New York." The cab takes them to the airport and they head into the plane.

A few hours later they arrive back in New York and make their way back to Amethyst's HQ for Sunday dinner. Walking in to the HQ Jericho looks at Ankou and Philli-Stein. "Good job today guys, now go find yourselves some good seats and I'm sure more people will arrive shortly, I gotta deliver this egg to Amethyst."

Knocking at the door to Amethyst's office. "You may enter." Jericho enters the office when Amethyst notices what he's wearing, she starts laughing and almost falls out of her chair. "That's not what I meant wen I said bunny costume, but that is a nice touch." Jericho smiles and hands her the egg. "We had too many eggs so we decided to give you one, and I guess I can finally get out of this costume now." Amethyst smiles in a evil fashion. "No leave it on, people could need a good laugh at the dinner later on."

Report Post Tip

The Kittyhawk had a mission. A mission for the Fatherland(Ok, no not really). A mission given to him by none other than Godmother comrade Amethyst. 

Since he had nothing to do....he decided to make a mission for his loyal companions who had been promised a night of debauchery but were basically going to be following him around Los Angeles....the ever gullible space-to-the-pole and the even more stoned Ras_Trent

The goal: Deliver eggs for Easter.

The targets: The LA Mob.

The catch: First. That is all. Avoid carrot violations at all cost. If cannot be avoided, ask for the oil.

He sent those off to them both and then decided to wait for the responses. Some time later...space-to-the-pole(who will henceforth be called simply as spaceslut,slut,spacecunt,cunt or some variation of those because his name is too bloody long) came into his office 'We might get to be violated by Starscream? Count me in, Comrade'

Recruit #1 down. Now he had to wait for Ras_Trent. Which he did. For hours. Nothing seemed to be happening. He decided to visit Ras. He flew there on his purty pure white kittywings. God, how could the vile Jeddy think of painting his purt wings rainbow. Moving on...he entered Ras's house in the shanty dorms to see him staring at the window.

'Mon....the light is beautiful. It makes you so...bright,Jah?'

'Ras...there will be greater grass in LA. '

'Why we going to LA,mon?'

'Oh,Christ....to meet Starscream.'

'Oh. We go,then!'

Now that his motely crew of spaceslut and Ras had been assembled, the brave Kitty set out in search of a costume, after all...this was paramount. He found a beautiful costume that made him look so so <font face="verdana">EXOTIC.
</font> It was the BunnyHawk. The wet dream of Hawk's all over the world. The ears seemed a bit floppy but there was nothing some harespray could not fix. He stepped out of his little burrow in the ground(yes, he lives in a burrow now) and then decided to fly to LA. As he started to take off...he heard a sound...a cross between a sob and a moan....it seemed to come from spacepole....

'You....oh my god...you look so....beautiful. Like a dream'

'Yes, I know. Now OFF TO LA WE GOOOOOO!'

With both dear space still crying at the sight of perfection that the Bunnyhawk was and Ras still not sure where he was....the BunnyHawk flew to LA with both of them hanging onto his pretty bunny feet for dear life. 

The BunnyHawk landed and sniffed the air and then turned right and then left. There...in the distance it saw a store. A store that sold Easter eggs for sure. Why wouldn't it? So...the BunnyHawk hopped and it hopped and it hopped until it reached the well lit store. It jumped up onto the counter and asked the man there if he could get some Easter eggs. The man seemed so struck by the vision of perfect Easterliness that the BunnyHawk was that he did not ask for money. He simply gave him everything. 

'TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL! IT BELONGS TO YOU, O GREAT BUNNYHAWK!'

Leaving the ecstatic storekeeper to his devices...the eggstrodinary egg delivery squad went on it's merry way. They hid eggs here. They hid eggs there. They hid eggs everywhere. Here an egg, there an egg..everywhere an egg egg...wait, wrong song.

Anyway, they came to the scariest building of them all. The home of Starscream. The First. The BunnyHawk wanted to sneak in. They snuck in. However, the smell of fear and pheromones rising from space's body seemed to have awakened the beast. So, they pushed space pole into Primus's room and then dashed around his home and hid their eggs and went on their merry way. As they were doing so, they briefly turned around when they heard space's shrill voice exclaiming.

'Oh, I have NEVER been touched like that before!'

He and Starscream were done. They had done it like rabbits. Rabbits,mind you and not Bunnies. Bunnies are cute and are not little sluts like the damn rabbits. The merry trio walked on home, mission accomplished. They decided to send Godmother Amethyst a card. They wrote one down with crayon and attached a carrot they had removed from space.

HAPPY EASTER,GODMOTHER AMETHYST!!!!!!<3

Report Post Tip

Dan had just gotten into his bunny costume after leaving Godmother Amethysts fabulous headquarters. He was asked to be the local Easter bunny for Chicago. Of course Dan agreed, he had nothing better to do and he would LOVE the chance to see some of the faces when they realize it is DanTheGodfatherMan in an Easter bunny outfit giving out chocolates to the fair mobsters of Chicago.

After arriving in the windy city with his two helpers, Ramon and Elsa, he began to go down through a list of people who he HAD to visit while he was here.

Mako - Prepared GOAT chocolates for him.

Cassi - Chocolates in the shape of Queens.

Dan had prepared those special chocolates for his friends within The Loop and he kept a basket of chocolate eggs with him for all of the others. He skipped along with his two minions  helpers in tow. He arrived at the headquarters of the infamous Secret Society which wasn't all that hard to find with a drunk woman ranting about the Illuminati outside.

'Comrades! I am ..' Dan thinks quick. 'TheEasterBunny..Man' He sighed. That was terrible. He heard someone yell out "That's a terrible incog bro!" Dan sighed. 'This is with love from New York and especially Amethyst!' Dan handed out the special chocolates to Mako and Cassi and had his minions helpers hand out chocolate to the rest of the tyrants members.

They all waved and smiled as TheEasterBunnyDan left and started his journey onto the Suburbs. 'Let's see.. Hand me my list please, Ramon?' Ramon handed him the list.

Solid - Credit shaped chocolates..??

Tomoe - Heart shaped chocolates

Thane Krios - ALSO heart shaped chocolates.

Dan was sure Solid would LOVE the chocolates however TheEasterBunnyDan did not know much of miss Tomoe or Thane so he went with the next best thing of not knowing someone.. Chocolate hearts! They sure say something about an Easter bunny. Dan quickly went to Solids headquarters, the building looked like a castle of sorts, it even had a moat! It was quite Mundane.  TheEasterBunnyDan quickly stepped inside and made himself aware of the others. 'FRIENDS! PLEASE NO HURTERINO' TheEasterBunnyDan cried out. They had simply stared at him. 'I bring presents in the forms of chocolates to you lovely, lovely people! Straight from New York and Godmother Amethyst!'They listened more intently now. 'I have ..credit shaped chocolates?? for Don Solid and heart shaped chocolates for the lovely ladies! The rest of you plebs guys get chocolate eggs!' They smiled and laughed! TheEasterBunnyDan simply hopped off with his minions helpers towards North Side.

'Elsa! Can you get me my notepad for the North Side? I hate this costume. PLEASE STOP LAUGHING!!!' She laughed a little as did Ramon. She handed him the list he had made earlier that day.

Desmand - Troll shaped chocolates.

BanginBadBitches - Badbitches via chocolates.

Cristian - Chocolates inscribed with "I haven't fucked up yet" in the middle.

Silvio - Chocolates inscribed with "Better then Portugal"

Genocide - Chocolates inscribed with "These are poison. Go choke please."

Lizzie - Chocolates with a heart for her that says "BODFather"

TheEasterBunnyDan reread the list and began to hop towards Desmands headquarters where conveniently all of the Northsiders were for an Easter celebration. TheEasterBunnyDan walked in to a full room and all eyes on him. King posh himself spoke up in a chav like tone. 'Are you a tier 1 Easter bunny?' Said North Sides godfather. TheEasterBunnyDan simply hopped over to him and handed him his chocolates. The smile was unsettling but TheEasterBunnyDan would take it. 'I have chocolates for everyone! Special chocolates to those who deserve them!' Dan hands BBB his chocolates and BBB simply laughs. TheEasterBunnyDan hands Cristian his and TheEasterBunnyDan tries not to laugh. He heads over to Silvio next who was standing with Lizzie. 'I do believe you're better then Portugal, Silvio.' TheEasterBunnyDan said with a little laugh. Lizzie appreciated her chocolates. Next up and final was Genocide.. The INFAMOUS Genocide. 'Here you go Genocide. These chocolates are like fortune cookies.' Dan said with a cynical smile. Genocide backed up a little. Dan began to hop out but not before saying a tad bit to Desmand. 'Do tell Genocide I was kidding?' He said as he hopped right the fuck out of that place.

'RIGHT! Where next friends? South Side? Ugh. THAT guy.' Dan said with a sigh. LIST PLEASE!' Elsa handed Dan his list.

Goku - Super Saiyan chocolates.

Mogul - A piece of corn dipped in chocolate 12 times over.

Princess - An egg that says 'You are a Queen!'

rw318 - An egg that says 'Fuck thug rhms'

Spunky - A low-fat bike friendly chocolate egg

RuhRoh - A chocolate shaped V.

He hopped once again towards the Easter celebration hosted in the Z-Fighters headquarters. He was tired but this was his last stop before a supposed celebratory party in Brooklyn. He once again hopped inside. All eyes on him. 'FRIENDS. I am TheEasterBunnyDan! I am here to give out chocolate and other things to all and to all a good night!' It was evident Dan was tired. He handed Goku his first. He liked it and his hair began to turn yellow. 'Mogul? CORN KING? WHERE ARE YOU?' He said as he looked for Mogul. He found him with Princess. 'Mogul, my liege. Here is your scepter.' Dan said as he handed him the piece of corn that was capable of diabetes 5 times over. He also handed Princess her chocolates and hopped over to rw318 and Spunky. 'Here you go friends! I thought of you both specially for these!' He said. He looked for his friend, RuhRoh. He was sitting down by himself. 'FRIEND! WHY ARE YOU ALONE? DO YOU NEED A FRIEND? I will be your friend.' TheEasterBunnyDan said. He handed RuhRoh his chocolates and he hopped away leaving his minions helpers in the dust.

Report Post Tip

She nods to her Godmother as she leaves, lending in close to YuSuk, whispers “I hope you're planning on making it back in time for church Hun.”  giggling she runs off through HQ to find the 2 guys she needs to pull off this job.  As she walks through HQ’s offices and rooms and halls she runs right into Frank_Fontaine, like really runs into him and falls backwards as he was coming out of his room, looking like he just woke up.

“Sorry Sister, I didn’t mean to knock ya over”  he apologize as her helped her up.

“No worries Luv, I was just looking for you, well you and BigHurt, have you seen him? Well of course you hadn’t, you look like you just woke up!” giggling she grabs his hand before he has time to say anything, and starts dragging him through HQ still looking for BH.

After a good 20 mins of looking just about everywhere, she drags Frank_Fontaine to her office, “Otay, so I’m not sure where BH is at this time as it seems I looked every where for him, So let’s get this job started, will fill him in……”  She trailed off as she opens the door to her office and seeing BigHurt standing there with bunny ears on and a big smile, she couldn’t help but giggle and wiggle, as she, still dragging Frank with her, pulls both of them into a big huggles.

“Otay, I’ve lost time looking for the both of you, we need to get started right away…” she paused for a sec looking at BH,”wait a sec why were you waiting in my office, and with ears on?”

“Oh yes, I went to GodMother Luvie this morning to pay my dues for the weeks jobs that I had done, and she told me that you were looking for me and that I should meet you here at your office, that’s when she stopped me and stuck these ears on and said I would need them. To tell ya I’m kind of lost at what is going on, Is there something we need to talk about?”  Looking at Sister.

“Well we don’t have a lot of time now, so I’ll have to explain in the car, BH, why don’t you go get the car and Frank, I need you to go get this list of things and we’ll meet back at the car in the drive, in.. uhm.. say 20 mins?”  As they both nodded and headed off on their way.

Frank and BigHurt were both by the car waiting, as BH lit a smoke, Frank looked down at his watch, “Man what is taking her so long! She had me get plane tickets and if she doesn’t hurry her ass up we are going to miss it!” BH chuckled, shaking his head “You know these women, they like to take their time, though with Sister, God only knows what she’s thinking….” letting his though go unfinished as he looked, seeing Sister coming down the walkway in what looks like one hell of a hot bunny! Both of them looked at each other then back at her, Frank was the first to speak, “Uhmm so… uhmm.. this is different… uhm.. not your normal outfit, Sister.”  She smiles sweetly at both of them,  “Yes, well it’s a bit of a different day today for all of us, So which one of you fine gents is going to get the door for me so we can get going, We need to fly to philly asap!”  Before he could finish talking both of the guys grabbed for the car door, BH was just a little quicker, She slides into the car and BigHurt toss Frank the keys as he slid in next to her, Frank shut the door and went around and got in and started driving to the airport, as she explain that it was us that need to go over to Philly and hand out some Easter Eggs, she was so excited about this job as the got onto the plane and headed to Philly.

They landed in Old City District in Philly, as BigHurt got a car, Sister explain to Frank that she need him to scout ahead in the other districts and report back to me where everyone was, that she needed to sneak up on the Leader’s HQ and leave a basket of Easter eggs. BH stopped the car, they got in, heading to Gimli’s first.

At Gimli’s HQ, BigHurt and Frank exchanged a few words as Frank got back in the car and took off, Sister was lending against the wall, ever so often looking over her shoulder at Gimli’s HQ,

“alright BH, stay right here and keep look out, I’m going in”  She flashes him a smile and before he could stop her and do a quick scout, she had hopped away. Cursing under his breath, he smacks the wall, where she had just been, “Damn, that woman is going to be the death of me, if anything happens to her Amethyst is going to kill me,”  He whispered in the wind.

She quickly run up the walkway avoiding all the bodyguards that were about, at the door, she puts down the basket and steps back. Looking up the big build, she spots Gimli looking down at her, seeing what looks to be him barking some orders, she takes off to the spot she had left BH.  As she came into BH’s view, she was waving for him to take off running, two of Gimli’s bodyguards on her heel. They manage an escape route some how, it puzzled Sister as she doesn’t know the city as well as they should. As they catch their breath, Frank pulls up in the car, they hop in and take off for South Philly.

On the drive over Frank tells Sister everything he has learned in his scouting ahead, She nods as they park the car a few blocks down, grabbing a basket she hops and and as she started walking looks over her shoulder to BH, who was still standing by the car. She looked at him questioningly and he waved her off, “Oh hell NO! Not after that last run, Frank can be your look out, I’ll keep the car running for this one.”

“Well this should be an in and out job”  She said with a nod, grabbing a basket with one arm and looping her other arm about Frank’s arm. They heading down the road as if they were on a nice stroll down the street, Frank looking a bit nervous. They turned up Bruiser_Andolini’s HQ’s walkway, She stopped Frank right there and went quickly to the door. She put the basket in place, and started down to where Frank was, when TripleDeuce came out the door, Frank started and grabbed Sister and dragged her quickly away, TripleDeuce shout for them to stop, but they kept going, he followed them, “Get that car started and in gear!” They both dived into the backseat as BH peeled out of the parking spot, when the bullets started flying.. As they got long enough away.. Sister started giggling, “Wow that one was close.”

“Sorry, Sister, he should have been gone…” she shushed him.  “No worries, done and over with, we are all good, BH get us over to Bella Vista, Our last stop and two baskets left.”

As they came into Bella Vista, she notice right away SpongeBob’s HQ looking way to empty. “They must be asleep or out and about already, and that’s a good thing for us, Just pull the car up the drive” BH did, and Sister hopped out placing the basket and getting back to, BH pulled out and onto the main road,

“Nice and quick, next is Donnie-Brasco”  She wasn’t worried about this one, She had seen him over in New York a few times, laughing with Amethyst.. When they finally got to Donnie’s HQ, she was ready to get it over with. BH put it in park and got out, stepping around to open the door for Sister, getting out, all three of them started up the walkway, as she was about to get to the door Donnie jumped out from behind a bush and hit Sister with a water balloon. “OMG!”  She turned around as the rest of his family jumped out and hit all three of them with water balloons.. She dropped the basket, “How the hell did ya know I was here or even coming here?”

Amethyst had told me and she wanted for me to give ya a nice surprise.” Donnie chuckled,

She nodded. She knew that was the last of the baskets, time to head back now, She exchange words with Donnie and then head back to the airport.

Finally she made it back to her HQ, as she had finally dried as well.  She made her way back up to where GodMother was laying enjoying the sun. “Oh GodMother, I’m back, and have something for you as well.”  She came up to Amethyst and threw her surprise at her GodMother before she could get any reaction in! Splash!!!!! A full water balloon hit Amethsyt!

Happy Easter, GodMother Amethyst!

Report Post Tip

Jeddy takes his box of supplies from Amethyst's HQ and returns to Staten Island where he begins his plan of painting this city with the joys of Easter. Arriving at the RAINBOW Corporation's offices, Jeddy gets the attention of Kingfisher and Grimes.

“Wake up you guys! Grrrrrrimes! Quick slogging about and unbox this, we have a super secret Easter mission for us today!”

Kingfisher interjects, “You mean Påske! Only Danish can be used to speak of such fantastic days! That is the new rule!”

Grimes opens the large box and finds packages of already-painted eggs, as well as a bunny suit fit for a bear.

“Okay!” Grimes says, “We obviously know this set of eggs are for me. “Oh well look, Grimes!” Jeddy interrupts, “There’s one of your there! What did I tell you? You really are an egg!” “FUCK YOU JEDDY!” Grimes retorted. “Anyways, there’s some specially crafted eggs for you both here, as well as an instruction sheet on how to make your own! “Excellent. Now we need to get these eggs distributed all over New York! We have no time to lose, Brooklyn will be easy to dish out the Påske. So I will take care of Brooklyn and Queens. Grimes you will get to work on Bronx and I will catch up to you. Kingfisher you can go over to Manhattan and say hello to Dan for us. After all that is done we will meet back here in Rainbow Island and celebrate with our crew."

Jeddy arrives in Brooklyn in his new bunny outfitknowing this would be a simple job he gets right to it so he can begin distributing more of the happy Påske season to Queens. Finding a few friendly faces, Jeddy stops them as they are just about to set off to the New York Airport.

LF - A dutch chocolate egg filled with delicious Heinekin

Jericho - An iconic egg with a very friendly face

Amethyst - Some COLORFUL pretty eggs

In a rush, Jeddy handed out the eggs to the rest of the people he sees in Brooklyn as he makes his way to the bus stop to ride over to the Queens district, here he sees plenty more people to share the Påske love with:

Johnnynoname & Taylornoname - A plethora of Påske eggs for New York’s GOATs to feast on! 

OrangeJuice- - A nice orange Påske egg, you two may even be fifth cousins!

SammyGravano - I don’t need to get you any eggs, it looks like this pit bull just found some for you!

James_Van_Der_Beek - Better watch out, or this little Assassin will jump you from behind!

Taegan - Here, you can have some of my most FABULOUS eggs! 

Sephiroth - You need to get some more protein in your diet, this should do just the trick!

Barret - Oh dear, this seems to have matured a little in the journey over here! Well, it’s the thought that counts, right? 

Now that Queens is taken care of, Jeddy hopped on over to the Bronx to rendezvous with Grimes. After a short while Jeddy finally arrived to see Grimes being hassled by a few characters who have fallen out of favor.

“Hey Grimes,” one says “Here, pick a card, any card. If you find the Queen you’ll get twice the eggs!” Another stood next to him and says“I have a great deal, give me some of those eggs now and I’ll triple it by next week. You can’t lose, scouts honor!” Jeddy comes in immediately to save Grimes by giving them a proper bear kick

After saving Grimes, we go on to distributing the Påske eggs to the fine people in the Bronx. Most of the people on our list couldn’t be found, we have to assume that they are away on Påske vacation, maybe in Las Vegas to brutally witness each other doing FABULOUS OCs and jail parties! We find two people here though, staying here to keep their alibis intact

Cantillon - A basket of fine Shamrock Påske eggs

Whatsername - A nice Påske egg to make you feel right at home

With the Bronx covered, Jeddy and Grimes go to Danhattan, to see how Kingfisher was doing.

In Manhattan, everything seemed normal. It was grey and gloomy now that we left to build up Rainbow Island. But one thing changed, the entirety of Dan’s HQ was completely egged!

“WOW, Kingfisher! They’re going to have a happy Påske!” Jeddy saysKingfisher replies “Yes, Dan’s house needs to have the nice gooey appearance of being FABULOUS”

“Well now that we are here, Kingfisher, let’s dish out the rest of the eggs!”

DanTheMan - Here you go Dan, this egg looks just like you, you egg! 

Iocaste- - I gave DaKine one already, but there can never be enough of these beauties!

space-to-the-pole - Here is an egg that looks like it just came from space itself!

Taisya - I have something special for you, it’s better than eggs, it’s a poutine! A RAINBOW poutine!

With everyone taken care of across the city, Jeddy, Kingfisher and Grimes go back to Rainbow Island, to enjoy a nice Påske dinner at theRAINBOW Corporation!

Report Post Tip
No one cares seriously what is this shit?
Report Post Tip
Obviously you do care...since your replying.
Report Post Tip
No I don't care stop acting stupid, I'm here talking shit about it moron.
Report Post Tip

Frand Trollerino. Pls Calm down. Pls.

Report Post Tip
Daww sounds like someone's crying. You must be mad...and care.
Report Post Tip
In a way I do. This is the mafia and this stupid shit needs to stop.
Report Post Tip

Trollerino. Yes. Stop.Pls.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't going to comment here because thats exactly what this little kid wants... but I must ask, why bother replying to him?

The name obviously suggests the fact his views are pointless, so replying to him only devalues the good work put in by the previous comments. Thats really all I have to say as I wont waste my breath directing anything towards the troll.

Report Post Tip

I agree with with that post 100% AW

Report Post Tip

No like seriously who does stupid shit like this in the mafia? You guys are destroying this world of ours.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Whole lot of Bunny Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL