Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 00:19:13
Page:  1 
South Philly Sanitarium Started by: TheTripleDeuce on Apr 21, '14 22:45

The streets rumble in south philly as the citizens speak of a new building that has been cleaned out and fitted with some "Patient's"

as you walk down the street you notice a ominous glow from the windows of this newly cleaned up and once forgotten derilict building

a day goes by as TheTripleDeuce and Bruiser_Andolini retire back to the HQ after along day of drug dealing and jail escapes brothered along side out running the authorities

whilst sitting back at the hq going over the past events TheTripleDeuce notices Bruiser seems to be mulling something over internally

"whatcha thinking boss ya look like you got something on your mind"

Bruiser nods positively and slides a piece of paper towards TheTripleDeuce

the paper reads: "the word on the street is there is a vacant building looking for a new batch of residents"

confused for a minute TheTripleDeuce asks bruiser "are you asking what i think your asking?"

Bruiser once again nods positively and says "its all yours youve earned it"

you glance up and the sign reads: South Philly Sanitarium
a voice speaks from the steps out front

"ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, ghasts and ghouls, sane and insane id like to introduce myself TheTripleDeuce as the newly appointed leader of the South Philly Sanitarium"

"with the great help of Bruiser_Andolini i was able to handpick this fine establishment to setup these fine headquarters
with philadelphia growing like it has it seemed only fit that the buildings should be cleaned and put to use once more for the citizens of philadelphia"

Report Post Tip

Congrats Deuce!

I am jealous you got to handpick your own establishment. I cannot wait to hear what is going to happen to the one that Bruiser said was vacant though! Good luck, I'm sure you'll have a very fruitful run

Report Post Tip

thank you

youll have to forgive the double standard it seems that the sanitarium may have tricked me into thinking it was handpicked however either way im definitly happy with the location, and thats not the sanitarium speaking

Report Post Tip

Drakos walks out onto the streets and sees his new boss giving a speech. He listens with all his attention, then throws up a bottle of the strongest Vodka.

"Congrats boss, your going to need that to deal with me."

He then laughs then walks out back to his new home.

Report Post Tip
Michael Bolton listens respectfully as his new boss speaks. When TTD is finished Michael walks up to his boss & hands him a bottle of champagne and a Jack Sparrow pirate hat.

”Here's to the new captain! Congrats brudda!”
Report Post Tip

Walking along the streets of south Philly with a long coat, and tight black leather pants and boots along with his white long sleeve V neck shirt. His two obscenely sexy bodyguards following behind him. He wondered if he was  late for the opening of  his friend's HQ. Spotting a couple mobsters in a crowd outside the HQ as he approached, and with TheTrippleDeuce, holding up a sign, said that he still had time to offer his congratulations.

" All the best and congratulations my friend , I am sure that you and the South Philly Sanitarium will do great things for the whole of Philly "

Report Post Tip

SCREEEEEECCCCCHHHH!!!!

A black Cadillac comes to a screeching halt and a large man dressed in a black pin stripped tuxedo jumps out and walks towards the new crew leader.  Just as he gets to the front of the crowd where Deuces body guards were keeping his fans at bay, the man reaches in his coat pocket and pulls a letter and hands it to Deuce then walks backs towards his Cadillac and speeds off..

Deuce:

Sorry I had to dip out so fast before you could address the streets, and even worse I couldn't make this announcement for you, but you did a great job just as you've done since our first day in South Philly.  When we started off, it was just you and I and a dream.  A dream to rebuild Philly as a whole with the help of Donnie and Gimli and in particular our beautiful little piece, South Philly.  I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I also knew I had the best man sitting at my right to help alleviate some of the work.  The work you put in far surpassed anything I could have ever dreamed.  Unfortunately, I've had to be out of the country a lot in the last 5, 6 weeks due to obligations outside of this thing of ours and you really stepped up and took the bull by the horns and really did a fantastic job.

When our HQ began to fill, I began to think "WOW", it's time to think about expanding and I instantly knew who to promote.  It was without question!   The only problem I could see was I was going to miss you around my head quarters but I couldn't wouldn't hold you back for my own person selfish reasons.  I am so proud to have worked along your side and I know you will continue to do a great job for South Philly and Philadelphia as a whole from your own head quarters.  Best of luck my friend, and remember, I am only a few minutes up the road should you need me.

Bruiser Andolini

Report Post Tip

Fantastic news for Philly.

Congratulations TheTripleDeuce, I know that you'll do a great job in the South Philly Sanitarium.

Report Post Tip

id like to take this opportunity to introduce my Right Hand Man Drakos, i couldnt be happier with you by my side for this Venture of ours

TheTripleDeuce thinks to himself maybe Bruiser would enjoy a "vacation" at the South Philly Sanitarium to take either some medicated or unmedicated time off

Report Post Tip

Sil pops up to see hear about his friends good news he makes his way past all the well-wishers he see's the Trip and gives him a firm handshake and embrace

"best of luck my friend I know the City of Philadelphiab will be stronger now you have stepped up"

Sil hands him a bottle of scotch and picks up a glass himself

Report Post Tip

Finally,South side Philly is catching up with the development of this fine city. I have seen how you have worked hard while serving as my CL's right hand man. With the same dedication and hard work I'm sure you'll do greatly with your new crew. Best wishes to the South Philly Sanitarium.

Report Post Tip

Congrats sir I'm sorry for my late arival. You are a great leader and will go far I hope to one day achieve what you have done. Once again cangrats sir!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Philly Sanitarium
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL