Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:28:45
Page:  1 
Deliciously Vicious. Started by: Goku on Apr 23, '14 00:35

Goku walked out into the streets; he was not a pretty sight. His hair was all over the place, his suit was frayed, and he had a general look of someone who's life had been far too hectic of late. He lit a cigarette and took three hits in a row, killing the cigarette almost instantly. Tossing it aside, he addressed the crowd.

"As many of you will have noticed, activity in the South Side as of late has been at an all time low. The reasons for this are mostly involving the old country and will not be brought forward at this moment, but due to other commitments Mogul and myself are not able to be in the city enough to properly handle all of our business. In time we will be able to return to the country as usual and things will be closer to normal.

This being said, I am going to be giving a family to miss AlabamaWorley in the hopes that she can step up and be the rock South Side so desperately needs at this moment. She will be taking miss Zmeika and the pup, RuhRoh, with her as hands. I have absolute confidence in these three, and have no doubt they will be everything I ask for and more."

Goku could already hear the grumbling in the crowd.

"Yeah yeah, 'her bloodline always gets auth blah blah.' Shut up. I need someone I know I can depend on for sure right now. I have always been one to give chances to new people when I feel they are deserving, and past auth(s) have been an example of that. This auth isn't about who has done what or who my friends are. This is about the greater need of my district and putting someone out there who I feel can handle the job right off the bat. Although I have never directly worked with Alabama's blood, we have always had a mutual respect and friendly accquaintance with each other. I know she is capable of this, therefore she is getting the shot at it.

Okay, now that me being a hardass is out of the way, allow me to introduce to you AlabamaWorley and her Vicious and Delicious freinds!"

Report Post Tip

Well done Ms. Worley! I look forward to the successes in your future! Zmeika and RuhRoh are great choices and I know they will do well for you!

Report Post Tip

'Bama smiles towards Goku and gives a polite nod before stepping forward

Thank you for this opportunity Goku, I will do everything in my power to help build up our district to the level we all desire it to be. I'd like to thank you for allowing me to bring Zmeika and RuhRoh with me, these two will be every bit as important, if not more so, to building a successful family and district. It is after them that our family has born its name, Vicious and Delicious. Or VD for short (I think RuhRoh has that, watch out girls..)

Alabama turns her attention to the masses standing by that gathered to listen to Goku

I'm not going to stand here and tell you all what I plan to do in order to achieve my goals. I will let my hard work speak for me in the coming weeks and months and hopefully you'll be able to see the effort that I will be putting in.

As Goku has touched on, my bloodline has been authed before and so there may be some people out there that feel this could have been a chance given to someone who's never been in the position before, I'm not going to say that I would be a better choice than anyone else, as with new auths we never would know how great that person could be - but right now South Side has stuck its faith in something thats not unknown and thats my work ethic, so I can only thank Goku for the faith shown in me and hope that another chance for fresh faces is given somewhere else.

For anyone that doesn't already know me, please feel free to stop by for a chat, my door is always open.

Thank you all.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Ms 'Bama, bold suits you well :)

if you ever feel like checking into the South Philly Sanitarium for a "Vacation" were here and our doors are always open :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend! I look forward to working with you and have 100% confidence you will do well.

Report Post Tip

I am delighted by this news. There are times when it is entirely necessary to know that one can rely on a mobster's credibility; nobody here can doubt Ms Worley's track record.

If it comes as no surprise that she is taking the reigns of a new family, it's for good reason. 

Congratulations, Ms Worley - it is wonderful to see a notable name take the helm for Chicago. I can think of noone better qualified for the challenge.

Report Post Tip

Yama made his way over to survey what was happening in the family as of late and stumbled upon this particular bit of news so as was customary he decided to voice his opinion.

Well done and best of luck on the added responsibility to everyone oh and of course Goku smells like a used banana hammock!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations AlabamaWorley! Very well deserved!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the lovely lady! Definitely deserved, and definitely trustworthy. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations AlabamaWorley! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Alabama! I hope that your pockets be filled with shiney gold coinage for your future endevours.

Report Post Tip

Walking out as she ducked in from a pie run, she looked around.

"Combining experience and enthusiasm, as well as giving new blood a new chance is always a hard task especially when rebuilding a city"

"Just like a house has to be built on solid foundations so does a district and city, so i wish Alabama the best of luck helping rebuild."

Report Post Tip

Totally agreed with Lizzie a strong foundation is important. On the flip side of that.

Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Report Post Tip

O(Actually, that's a quote from Albert Einstein, not the definition)C

Precisely, SubMerge.

I am not expecting a different result. I am expecting exactly what Alabama's blood has always brought to leadership roles.

Hard work.
Loyalty.
Dedication.
Street activity.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Deliciously Vicious.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL