Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 06:32:24
Page:  1 
Duck, duck, Durden? Started by: Omar on Apr 23, '14 23:51

11:45 PM Inside the Backroom of The Lucky Screw Hardware Store, 161st South Bronx,NY

"You sure you dont wanna give up?" Said Tyler Durden laughing " Come on Ricca you just lost everything soon you're gonna have to start betting your fingers." Some of the big bosses from around the country were sitting together playing poker seated around the table from New York were Lucky Luciano and Vincent Mangano, Corrado Giacona from New Orleans, Paul Ricca from Illinois, and Tyler Durden. "Shut up Tyler next time you end up in trouble up in Chitown dont call me" Said Paul Ricca "Matter of Fact if you do end up in Chicago I'll make sure every cop in the city gives you a nice windy city knuckle sandwich and if you get locked up every inmate gets their hands on you". "Oh Shut up Ricca come to Delaware City and I'll-" There was a loud bang at the door and everyone looked at each other not sure of what was happening.

Omar, Raul Silva, and CptBoomBox came in with their guns drawn. Omar walks around the table saying "Duck,Duck-" and stops when he reaches TylerDurden he presses his gun against Durdens head and says "Goose". Looking at the other bosses around the table terror in their faces Omar tries to calm them down. "Don't worry gentlemen I'm not here for you I'm here for Mr.Durden he's running things where he ain't supposed to be kinda like a cockroach being where they aren't supposed to be before I smack em." Omar holds his gun harder to Durdens face and says "Now Listen here don't come back into Philly again else this is gonna get a whole lot worse, Hey Raul get the money." Tyler in an angry voice says "This isn't over..." Omar with a grin on his face says "Really because I can find you and your people a lot faster than you can find me." Raul hands Omar a bag full of money Omar looks inside it and then smiles "Nice doing business gentlemen" blowing a kiss to Durden and leaves.

"Shit" Says Luciano "Boy you got yourself in a fucked up situation but if he comes back to NY don't worry me and my people will take care of him." "Same here gotta hunt him down because this could really harm all of us" said Paul Ricca. Tyler Durden slams his fist on the table and says "This shit ends now I want that bastards head get the word out  $1 million to anyone who can get him six feet under...Now Ricca let me show you how you play Texas Hold em"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Duck, duck, Durden?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL