Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 20:57:27
Page:  1 
Angels on these shores Started by: AlrightGuy on Apr 24, '14 19:31

We are in your families. We are trusted. We have hand positions, crews, information and knowledge & resources.

We are angels. Ready for war. Nothing is safe. We send one of us out every once in a while to scope out. To see who is living foul and who isn't ready. Who is deserving of peace and who isn't. Once condemned, it's a matter of time.

Doubt me. Call me a drama causing quack. That's what we want... but when it happens.

Who will you run to?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

A rose was sent to many of you... your reactions placed you on a hit list.

Apr 24, 18:40:31 BlackCherry has dropped you from his crew.

Matter of time, kid.

Report Post Tip

IronSight stares blankly at the man trying to determine why the man was so unnecessarily angry. After about five seconds he shrugs, gives up, and goes down the block to get his wrist watch looked at, it had been acting funny for quite some time. After entering the shop IronSight tipped his hat to the bumbling old man who had now fixed his watch at least a dozen times, took the watch off and placed it on the counter. The old man smiled, shook his head and said,

"You know I'm not capable of fixing these models, don't you? My hands just hurt too much to keep doing this and I can't keep taking your money."

"This broken watch has made me miss 3 appointments that turned out to be traps, it's my lucky charm and I couldn't think of any place better to have it fixed."

IronSight places a five dollar bill on the counter,

"Ready by lunch time tomorrow, as usual?"

"Of course."

The old man smiled and watched IronSight stroll out of the shop in a leaned back way, almost as if he was so distracted he forgot gravity would pull him down at that angle if he wasn't careful. While walking down the street IronSight looked down at the rash growing on his wrist and sighed.

"Figures my lucky charm would be a cheap piece of trash. Oh well, no point in complaining, I have shit to do."

IronSight passed the man still seemingly talking to himself again, turned, tossed him a nickel and put up a sign that read:

WOUNDED WAR VETERAN TREAT WITH CARE AND CAUTION

He paused, thought maybe that would help some people's minds process why someone would act like this and then went about his business.

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname walked out of his office, walking over to the dining room table there was a box placed on it wrapped up tight, but it had his name on it.

Reaching into his pocket Johnny pulled out a small knife, opening it with a flick of the wrist he cut the box open.

Feeling a small prick on his finger he snatches his hand back and just turns the box upside down letting the contents fall it, noticing what was lying on the table in front of him he picked up a rose.

Grabbing the rose and cutting the thorns off, he places it into his front jacket pocket for good luck.

He grabbed the card inside the box, it had nothing written on it just a to and from.

To: JohnnyNoname

Sent: Apr 24, '14 17:51
Subject:

--,--'--,--{@

"I would just like to come out here and thoroughly thank you for this kind gift, I would also like you to send at least an entire bouquet. I have a big vase I would like to fill and put on my desk." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

1. Angels deal in white feathers, not roses. You need to work on your symbolism. Kid.

2. You were dropped for threatening members of other families. That shit ain't cool. We give you a home, you make us look like unwilling participants in a pantomime. Out on your arse, t'fuck.

3. Everything is a matter of time. We come to this place over and over again knowing only too well that it can descend into a war zone at a moment's notice. 

Exactly what sort of reaction were you hoping for? Intrigue? I'm sorry to say it, but your aim sorely lacking. You're taking pages from the Book of Kuku's Past Misdemeanours, but you don't have the knack, son. 

The only thing you have succeeded in doing is proving the discussion currently going on well above your head correct - that you and your kind are, in fact, known for thinking you're kicking up a stink - when the reality is that you're merely jumping in muddy puddles like a kid who's had too much sugar. 

Trolling: You're doing it wrong.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $370,000 Tip

no troll

Report Post Tip

Why did I get a rose then?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Angels on these shores
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL