Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:52:05
Page:  1 
Beware of The Cookie Mobsters Started by: Starscream on Apr 25, '14 23:03

Starscream tapped Calisto on the shoulder while nodding towards a building a few hundred meters ahead.
Calisto parked the car in an open spot he found, cutting off the engine... 
"
We're here boss" he said with a nod towards Starscream.
He motioned for CookieZombie to exit the car as he opened his own door.

"Well Cookie, what do you think?" he said, gesturing to a building that stood behind him, sleek and brand new.

CookieZombie stared at it in surprise turning back to him with a look of questioning.

"Oh, I just recently er, 'procured' the property myself, all for you Cookie. You and the rest of your Cookie Monsters."

There was a young man, they said he wandered very far, over land and sea, all the way from shores of Greece.
And then one day he came my way.

A few weeks after Bip opened her Headquarter doors in Chicago, I had the opportunity to work with three young Greek mobsters.
Their former Boss, Prozac, had just retired, and without hesitating for a moment these young men were ready to pull up their sleeves and work hard for their new family.
We are here today because of one of them, CookieZombie.

This young man was eager and idealistic, and I knew THEN, that this day would come.
This man exerted all his efforts into helping me create a family atmosphere as a Sub-Crew Leader, and he even has filled in for my esteemed position of RHM.
This is why I am finally honoring this young man's hard work and granting him his own family, a bloodline new to our world, located here with me in Inglewood

Ladies and gentlemen, CookieZombie is my newest addition in Inglewood.

Let it be known that I am proud.
Please, spread the word. I thank you all for your time."

Report Post Tip

Calisto walks through the crowd and reachs Cookie...

''Thats what im talking about bro! I wish the best for you!''

Report Post Tip

Capitalist makes his way through the crowd to cookie, hugs him and says

"You deserve this my friend, while our time together was short it was amazing. Best of luck."

Report Post Tip

Congrats my Man!  No one deserves this as much as you do.  Although I will miss our afternoon snacks with milk, I guess you are just a stone's throw away from us.  

Report Post Tip

Fontaine walks up to the streets, and sees the gathered crowd.

"Congrats to you Mister Monster.  I know you'll do well in Inglewood with Starscream and Co.   Have fun and dont leave a cookie crumb around."

Report Post Tip

Mademoiselle cries with happy tears, gives CookieZombie more cookies.

Report Post Tip

Jacob walks over to CookieZombie and shakes his hand 

" congrats my friend this is well deserved and best of luck to you and your family to come "

Jacob takes his hand in his pocket and takes out two cigars and give one to CookieZombie light a match so they can smoke the cigars Salute 

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you CookieZombie......

maybe ill get some milk and cookies is the sun when im there

Report Post Tip

Many congratulations from Danhattan and myself, DanTheMan, to you Cookie!

It is very nice to see you given a chance for your own family and I fully believe in you and even more so of comrade Starscream for making this decision.

I also hear you have two amazing hands.. Hmm, yes?

Dan smiles and hugs the CookieZombie. 

I am happy to see this. Congratulations again!

Report Post Tip

Don Cookie! Did I not tell you you'd get here? I'm so glad to see you bold and I know you'll do a delicious job delivering cookies to all of LA. I wish you best of luck and hope you have a long future! Long live the cookie!

Report Post Tip

CookieZombie takes the keys to his brand new Headquarters from his boss.

Thank you Starscream. I will make good use of the opportunity you've given me. I will do my best to live up to your expectations and to help you with your plans for Inglewood. 

Had some good time being a misfit, and I will always one. Thanks everyone!

Report Post Tip

Skip late as usual was seen running in out of breath. Skip tries to catch his breath as he lays down a box of cookies at CookieZombie's table. Skip then raises his glass to CookieZombie before speaking

"Congratulations on achieving your own headquarters Cookies I really hope you will keep in touch and do well with your own family. Here is to you having full coffers and alot of loyal family members"

Skip then drinks his drink and tips his fedora to CookieZombie before heading back out to not miss the latest chance to put a few more coins in his pocket.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on having your Auth Mr. Cookie. I wish all the best on your new crew. I'm sure you'll do greatly in helping Don                Starscream built up L.A.. Again, best wishes to your new crew. I'm looking forward in doing business with you someday.

Report Post Tip
My dearest Cookie. YOU DID EEEET. FKYEAH. I know that you will do an awesome job,man.

Congratulations!!!
Report Post Tip

Well, this is no surprise Cookie! You have shown a lot of potential, and I'm glad to see you're getting what is due to you. Congratulations. 

Report Post Tip

"You have worked with StarScream a long time and is nice to see you get this opportunity for the loyalty and hard work you have put in to both the family and district past and present"

"I wish you the best of luck helping LA reach it's former glory."

nodding her head she leaves with a simple Congratulations in a hasty exit.

Report Post Tip
Congrats brother glad to see you in your own crew,best of luck my friend

Sil leaves a sack of cookie dough behind
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beware of The Cookie Mobsters
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL