Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:07:25
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Rainbowfather Started by: Jeddy on Apr 29, '14 22:03

Kingfisher takes a wooden match out of her feather purse and strikes it against the wall igniting it with a single blow. In the distance Jeddy starts up one of Dan's vans and readies it to drive. Kingfisher throws the match through the open window and flaps as flames engulf the left wing's interior. Kingfisher comes up to the van and enters as Jeddy drives off into the distance.

"Now what do we do?" Kingfisher asks, "Well we do what we said we will do. Knowing Dan he will dodge corners and have cold feet about paying taxes. We will have to establish a clever way to take our rightfully owned dollars out of his account." says Jeddy.

"We have just the person for that!" Kingfisher exclaims, "I've recruited this minion, Grimes. He is a bit of an egg but he will do the job no problem!"

"God værk! When we get back to the headquarters we'll devise our full plan."

Some time passes and Kingfisher and Jeddy arrive back at their Manhattan headquarters, exiting the van they wave for everyone to attend the meeting room.

"Dan has gone and killed that wacko who was trying to collect taxes from everyone. By the rules of wackino Dan is now a wacko and we must continue our plans ahead of schedule. A happy employee is a FABULOUS worker, so we will let him have this district whilst we continue to pull the strings."

Jeddy smacks the wall and a map drops down from the ceiling

"RAINBOW. ISLAND."

Everyone sitting in the board room gasped, some out of shock, some out of awe.

"There will be somethings that will need to be done to ensure this plan is a success. We will first need to acquire funds. Grimes! Pay attention, you egg!"

Grimes looks up from his sunflower plant he was growing, the soil looks as if Grimes recently moved his plant to a new pot

"You will be going to the Brooklyn Bank and withdraw the remainder of Dan's funds, we will class it as Godfather tax income. You are not exactly that intimidating, so you will need a buddy to come with you in case you get lost. A buddy that will strike fear into the hearts of your enemies, while being FABULOUS all the same."

"What could that possibly be?" Grimes inquired.

Kingfisher clued in immediately, "You don't mean..."

"Yes Kingfisher, I do mean... that."

The door opens, and in comes the most menacingly FABULOUS thing known to man.

"Grimes!" Jeddy shouts, "Meet the ZEQRA!"

"You and the ZEQRA will go to the bank in Brooklyn and withdraw Dan's money and bring it to us at our new corporate headquarters in Rainbow Island marked by the rainbow on the map here. Pay close attention to where this is. Do not forget. As for the rest of you, we will now relocate while Grimes withdraws the funds, our comrades RazorRamon and Kpacu have diligently been boxing and loading everything of value while I'm distracting you here. They should now be done, let's go!"

While everyone exits the board room, Jeddy takes a stack of letters out from the desk. He follows behind everyone as the occupants exit the building. Shutting the front door behind him, Jeddy drops the stack into the outbox,

Sent: Apr 29, '14 18:01
Subject: #Rainbow Island

Hello Comrades,

Sending out a message to you all informing you that I lay claim to Staten Island, and will be relocating there shortly.

In my absence, I hereby authorize DanTheMan to stay as Godfather of Manhattan where he will continue to manage the day-to-day affairs of the district in my stead.

I wish to you all that your drug runs be profitable and your organized crime communiques plentiful.

Have a good evening, friends.

After dropping the stack, Jeddy catches up to the others, takes a seat in the back of the van and watches as the Manhattan HQ gets smaller and smaller until "BOOM"

Firehawk yells, "What the hell? What just happened!?" and Muffin shifts his eyes left and right, "Er. Um. It may have been me. We all left in a rush and I may have neglected to turn off the oven while making my fucking muffins."

Right on the button, Epsilon retorts, "Awesome, Muffin. Great joberino."

An hour passes and the vans come to a halt at the RAINBOW ISLAND headquarters. Already waiting outside was Grimes and the Zeqra, with $50,000,000 of DanTheMan's money

"Welcome to RAINBOW ISLAND!" they say, as Jeddy, Kingfisher, Zebra, Kittyhawk, RazorRamon, Firehawk, Muffin, Kpacu, Epsilon and Chong exit their vehicles and enter their new headquarters.

Jeddy passes through the front doors and sees that it was quite cramped. The rest of the corporation is sitting at the table eating dinner, but looking around Jeddy knows that this place would not be big enough for everyone. After taking a short hum he says, "I think we will need to do some reorganizing here. We ditched Rorschach over at the west side of the island, he will need some company! Would anyone here like to join him?"

Nearly everyone in the HQ, wanting to lend a helping hand to their dear friend, volunteered to move on. After some heartfelt goodbyes and some group bear hugs, a piece of the RAINBOW Corporation left that day to go and bootleg in the rainbows with comrade Rorschach!

Report Post Tip
Anathema had always been a little jealous of her colourful friend, mostly cos he had purple and it left her with only black, all-the-time. However, she couldn't be annoyed with him on this day.

Congratulations you beautifully hued fellow, I wish you all the best as Godfather.

Handing Jeddy a big lump of obsidian, the best lump from her extensive collection, she wandered off into the dark night.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Jeddy! This has been a long time coming. You're a hard worker and you really deserve this, I truly can't wait to see what the future holds for RAINBOW ISLAND

Report Post Tip
Rainbow bootleggers! Jeddy you will be missed
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr Jeddy! You thoroughly deserve this massive promotion and I can't wait to see what the future holds for Staten Island, and it is truly an honor to be a part of it!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Mistah Jeddy! hugggggggs and best wishessssss

Report Post Tip

Trixie walks down the deserted sidewalk and sees the announcement pasted on the light pole.  "Ahh, Jeddy is a good choice to run the city!"  She nods her head in respect and slowly continues on her way.

Congrats Jeddy!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Jeddy bear! I mean, Godfather Jeddy!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations of GodFather ,Jeddy! You are Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Takes a Machine Gun and fires it in the air and makes the atmosphere smoky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Report Post Tip

RAINBOWFATHER!! This couldnt have happened to a nicer guy bear. It's been a long time coming and, knowing how you operate, I know that Staten Island RAINBOW ISLAND is in fantastic FABULOUS hands paws.

Congratulations on your new found position. I wish you all the prosperity and luck in the world!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on Godfather Jeddy, ride the rainbow! 

Report Post Tip
CONGRATULATIONS RAINBOWFATHER JEDDY

I know how hard you have worked for this Jeddy and i know you will do great things in Staten Island. Looking forward in visiting your colourful island :P.
Report Post Tip

Congrats RainbowFather, may you find that pot of gold at the end.

All jokes aside, Congrats on Staten Island. Wish the best of luck to you and your district.

KOTH Salutes

Report Post Tip

Well. This was one of the things I always wanted to see before my death. Heh.

Don Jeddy. Well, now Godfather Jeddy. You always did me okay, rainbow friend. You're a good leader. I'm extremely proud to see this. I don't have a ton of words to express my feelings toward this as I believe you already know, or I'd hope you know.

Congratulations Godfather Jeddy. Another score for the RAINBOW Nation.

Dan looks for the missing bird while Jeddy is being overwhelmed by fellow Rainbows lovers.

Report Post Tip

Stepping through the quickly growing crowd, Siobhan steps forward finally finding the man of the hour.

I've had a wonderful time getting to know you. So it brings me great pleasure to say congratulations Godfather Jeddy! I know your family is proud and I know you will bring Staten Island back into it's glory.

Giving a smile and a slight nod of her head, she turns and disappears back into the mass.

Report Post Tip

You are FABULOUS Jeddy and so is Staten Island. I'm a very proud RAINBOMOVEMENsupporter right now. 

Report Post Tip
Woooo, all of Kingfishers ass kicking has paid off eh? ;). Congrats Jeddy, well deserved :D
Report Post Tip

Admiral start clapping loudly as he walks towards Jeddy.

Congratulations Jeddy!! You deserve this!

Admiral walks off crying ... and clapping...

Report Post Tip

JohnnyNoname made his way out to the streets to express a few words about Godfather Jeddy, he waited a few days since the big night because he knew how busy him and his family would be with the RAINBOMOVEMENT.

"Comrade Jeddy, or should I now call you Godfather Comrade Jeddy IIII, I have known you for quite some time now. I know this might be the first time you have ever heard this from me, but I am proud of you, you've been doing great things since I have met you, just take RAINBOMOVEMENT as an example. I am glad to see you achieve Godfather, and I know you will help rebuild Staten Island, and get those achievements under your belt while doing so."

Johnny grabs a bottle of whiskey and goes to give Jeddy a drink accidentally spilling it on his shoes a bit.

Report Post Tip

Congrats my dear friend Jeddy.  You took me off the streets and gave me a home.  The status of Godfather couldn’t happen to a better person.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Rainbowfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL