Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:51:32
Page:  1 
Once upon a time on a land far far away Started by: Panda on Apr 30, '14 01:08

The alarm clock screaming in his ear as he reaches over and flings his hand, a loud crash against the wall as he scratches his belly and rolls back over pulling the blankets over his head.  No sooner then passing back out he hears a door open, and a small elderly voice speaking.

Mr. Panda! You must get up your father is going to be upset with you and you're going to miss your flight sir.  You mustn't anger your father as you did last year!  You're to finally start on your path of taking over in your fathers place sir!

Panda: Yes Susan I know! Do not preach to me what I must and must not do! I am 18 and a adult! If I want to go I will go, if I want a hooker in my bed stroking my ears and rubbing my belly I will have it! Now be gone with you before I put you in a home!

As she leaves he stands and walks over to the mirror and stares into it, shaking his head he gets his stuff ready and looks back around his room not knowing when or if ever he will see it again.  Closing the door behind him he walks down the vast hallway elaborately decorated with fine paintings of his family.  At the end of the hall way spanning from floor to ceiling is a massive painting of his very own father, his eyes seemingly to stare down at him coldly.  He walks past Susan and all the maids/butlers seeing him off, a pearl white stretch limo outside waiting for him with the finely dressed driver holding the door open.  He gets into the limo and the driver hurries to the front and jumps in rolling the back window in the limo down, as they slowly began to pull out of the estate.  Staring back at the mountains spanning across the background of the estate and frowns pulling away from it.

Mr. Panda is everything alright sir? You seem pretty down, your father and the rest are excited for your arrival.

Panda: Yea I bet they are, I had it so easy and I had a choice and I am hoping my choice was the right one.

17 hours later

Landing in New York as he steps off the plane he sees a short well dressed/groomed man holding a sign that says "Mr. Panda" walking up to the man he puts out his hand. The man walks away so he decides to follow him.  They walk outside and into a parking lot and gets in a old busted up 1969 Dodge Charger.  Following he jumps in the passenger side and closes the door.  The guy hands him a burlap bag and says "put this over your head and do not remove it until instructed".

All you need to know is my name is Grimes and I work for Jeddy and your father, you will meet Jeddy and your father left you a letter he is out of the country and will be fore some time.

Panda: Jeddy? who the hell is that my father mentioned no one by that name!  I won't work for some two bit loser that has no ties to my family!

Feeling a huge pressure against his jaw, everything goes black and he remembers waking up on a floor to two people speaking and one yelling.

Jeddy: What the fuck do you think you're doing Grimes?! This is his son! You can't just go punching someone because they piss you off!  And WHAT THE FUCK is with the bag over his head?! He's not a fucking hostage! Stand him up and take that fucking bag off his head!

Being pulled up to his feet and the bag yanked off his head, his eyes take time to adjust to the light as a young man extremely well dressed in a suite and tie and fedora.  He embraces Panda with a hug and slaps his back.

I hope your travel was well and I apologize about Grimes, he can be temperamental and has a short fuse.  I am Jeddy and am in charge until further notice, your father had urgent business to attend to and I was originally set to train you anyway just your father did not get to attend to your arrival.  If you need anything feel free to ask I am here to teach you the ways your father taught me.

Panda: I just want something to eat and learn about the family.

TO BE CONTINUED

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Once upon a time on a land far far away
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL