X

May 14 - 13:27:47
Page:  1 
I'm I Really a Scrooge Started by: Thomas_Beretta on May 01, '14 03:54

Tommy shake his head in disgust

Tommy: "You mean to tell me people really call me a scrooge."

BG: "Yeah Boss you are it's been forever since i got a raise."

Tommy: "The heck you mean raise... you don't work a 9-5."

Tommy stands up... thinks to himself it's time to share the wealth can't have people thinking negative...

that's it! Tommy addresses the entire bar

Tommy: Can I have you your attention please... the first ten guys that share their most selfless act will get $100,000.00

Report Post Tip

with all these drug fronts running around in these various cities i tend to hold a random giveaway to whoever buys from my drug front and occasionally give back the cost of the drugs :)

Report Post Tip

Hmmm I will have to purchase from you lol.

Tommy hands over what he promised and his accountant makes note that $100,000 has been wired to TheTripleDeuce from your account.

Report Post Tip

i look forward to seeing what others are up to :)

Report Post Tip

​Admiral Ackbar overheard Thomas his conversation with his Boss and slipped away into a flash-back about a situation just days ago..

It was early as Admiral walked down the street.. the amount of hobo's was increasing as the great depression had just begun a year ago. But today Admiral was feeling rather guiltless. The reason that he was seeing so many homeless people was because he was on his way to rob the local  food-bank..Damn that was an amazing breakfast feast! 

When Admiral Ackbar opened his eye's again he found himself feeling like a real Scrooge...

Report Post Tip
Oh. Wow. I am the epitome of genrosity. I do so many kind things.

1. I told Montenegro that he doesnt smell. Obviously such a grand lie.

2. I told my fearless leader Jeddy that he is the most colourful animal around. *cough* Kingfisher*cough*

3. I dont remind space to the pole of how badly I want to punch his face in as often as I should.

4. I have never told Lizzie that I snuck a peek at her lady bits. Of course I couldnt say much for a week after but that is another story.

5. I never steal iocaste's bacon.

Guess I should be getting 500k soon,yeah?
Report Post Tip
April 29 my girl bday I told her I had to work to catch a game at the sports bar and paid for right rounds with the money I plan to take her to a fine dinner and dancing. But made up for it 4 days later....... Lol
Report Post Tip

One time I gave a stranger all the bananas I had left. Then I took a nap.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I'm I Really a Scrooge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL