Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:08:08
Page:  1 
Ladies and Gentlemen Started by: BadNewsBarrett on May 03, '14 03:54

Can I have some decorum please?!

BadNewsBarrett raps loudly on a table and continues his speech.

I'm afraid I've got some bad news!

You see, coming soon to a street near you, will be the Bad News Broadsheet. This paper will be so spectacular that it will blow all competition out of the water. It will be your roundup of all the latest Bad News from around this world. And it will be delivered by my own god-like hand.

You're welcome.

Report Post Tip

Sheamus hears BadNewsBarrett's speech and listens intently. 

I look forward to reading the Bad News Broadsheet. Fella.

Sheamus leaves the area, brogue kicking a rival newsstand on his way.

Report Post Tip

Catching sight of Sheamus' rather spectacular brogue kick on the rival newsstand, BadNewsBarrett walks over to it, grabs the owner by the scruff of the neck, winds up his arm several times and delivers a stunning bull hammer to his face.

Report Post Tip

Sheamus turns around, noticing a passer-by attempting to come to the aid of the rival newsstand owner. He clotheslines them, then picks them up and throws them into the newsstand, further damaging it. 

You're messing with the wrong people, fella.

Report Post Tip

Femto walks in.............. His entrance so astounding the crowd is in awe. Femto goes straight in with no hesitation and knocks Sheamus to the ring floor. Femto rises his right hand, the crowd cheers furiously chanting TOMBSTONE TOMBSTONE TOMBSTONE! Femto gives a cheeky smile to the crowd, then goes toward the shattered Sheamus. He looks at him, Sheamus quivers with fear, he knows what's coming to him. Femto lifts him in the air with crotch in face, he knows his fate. Femto crashes him to the ring floor. BOOM! 

Theres a loud thud. The crowd is estatic! JR just commentated his head was smashed like a watermelon. Sheamus is no more!

1, 2 , 3! DING DING!

Femto comes out victorious. Femto struts his stuff and brings home the Championship belt awaiting a new challenger.

Report Post Tip

Yajirobe watching the whole time from a building not so far away grabs a microphone and marches his way down to where Femto was standing and started to watch the crowd chant his name...

Yah-robe-e! Yah-robe-e! Yah-jah-robe-e!

He then paces back and forth with the microphone in hand and turns to stare at femto standing with some poor new-stand owners belt around his shoulder, the poor fella was standing there behind femto looking like he was ready to go to the john...

You see Femto, you seem to like sneaking up on people when their backs are turned well I've got a little stip-u-lation being the commissioner and that is that the belt that is around your shoulder *WILL BE* defended twenty four hours a day...and seven days a week! I will also be booking you into a TLC match OH MY!

TLC OH MY! TLC OH MY! TABLES LADDERS AND CHAIRS OH MY! TLC OH MY!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ladies and Gentlemen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL