Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 10:57:47
Page:  1 
The Mako Taco Started by: Ascanius on May 03, '14 15:59

Well, one night when smoking something… well special. It came to him. There was a taco that could be a lot like Mako. Now you might question the theory… How could a taco shell with any sort of ingredients be like Mako? Well, it’s quite simple: The Mako Taco has a crunchy taco shell. Inside, however, the ingredients inside are much more complicated. Inside, one will scoop in some pulled pork. The pulled pork is from a pig that has been given a pimp cane and suit. For three weeks, he is put on a corner with his bitch pigs that get picked up by the stud pigs. He rakes in money and gets more bitch pigs for the farm. He is shot by a man with a shaved head before the preparations begin. A shot of Jack will be thrown at this pulled pork, along with a match. It will burn for a moment, charring the inner taco, before adding a strip of bacon as well as heavy bit of ground beef. The ground beef is soaked in a special broth for a whole month, and then sifted out in a process much similar to sifting for gold. The person doing the sifting is expected to talk to the beef and say things that a gold miner would say during the Gold Rush period in the United States. The broth has a lot of different oils from different plants, some spicy and some potentially illegal and even more spicy in ways. The bacon is taken off of another large pig that has dressed up in a tuxedo with a top hat and drank champagne and held cigars for two days prior to the slaughter. Some Corn is added from Mogul’s secret stash for its texture and sweetness and mind altering capabilities. Finally, to make the Mako taco complete, a secret meat is added along with some especially Swag cream which is like sour cream, but it has swag. The secret meat is thought by many to be that of big foot or a yeti. It is customary to spit this meat out and then devour the rest of the Mako Taco. 

Report Post Tip

This definitely sounds like something I'd eat. Be a sport and go get me one would you, Ascanius?

But please, hold the swag.

Report Post Tip
Um, this was funny.
Report Post Tip

I think you need to quit smoking the special stuff.

Report Post Tip

i wish the voices in my head were as creatively funny..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mako Taco
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL