Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:20:36
Page:  1 
Air bud 9: the wooffather pt 7 Started by: Buddy on May 03, '14 16:17

Disclaimer - I didn't feel like writing all of the other parts and so I'm skipping to the finale. This way everyone will know the end and I'll not give up after the first part. You're welcome.

"Thank you, Buddy. You saved the day yet again! Without you, the Mafia would be in ruins. You're such a good pup, but sadly your glorious adventure is now over. You see... we can't let you go off yapping your mouth about this. I know how dogs like to... bark." The man gives off a crooked smile and then pulls out his pistol - he nears Buddy slowly as to not spook him and presses the gun up against his head. The dog gives off a slight whimper as he knows what is about to happen.

"Woof..."

Bang.

and like the story began, it now ends. With one single bang. It was the bang heard across... well, a few blocks or so. How loud could a pistol really be? Unless he used a silencer, then I'm sure it went an even lesser distance. Although I once heard on a television show that silencers aren't really that effective, so who knows? Maybe everyone heard it. Or maybe that show was lying to me? Maybe I didn't watch this show at all. Maybe...

"WOOF WOOF WOOF"

Before the man can react, the real Buddy flies through a window, mauling the mans throat and tearing into his jugular in a quick and precise motion. The small child walks through the door and puts his calling card onto the dead man's body as Buddy licks the boys face, the joyous reunion is cut short as two more men run through the door to... nothing... Buddy and the boy are already gone. 

"Fucking... wait, where is he? Where's the fucking dog?! Damn you, Buddy. You did it again! DAMN YOU!"

Then Buddy wakes up, because as was explained in the first episode, this was all just a dream. You didn't think I would actually care enough to wrap this up in a more reliable way, did you? You must not have been reading these from the start...

FIN

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Air bud 9: the wooffather pt 7
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL