Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 09:41:53
Page:  1 
A cold winter night. Started by: QuiNKilla on May 04, '14 02:43

It was a cold winter night, "Quin" Was standing, on the corner of the Street in Bronx Newyork while await on a taxi driver to take him to his apartment, so he could get some rest for the night he turned around feeling nervous that somebody was watching him he said I"suppose my mind is just playing trick on me" he turned his focus back on the road while a taxi driver pulls up and motions him to get inside of the taxi as "Quin" would sigh for a brief moment while he tucks his hand in his pocket before getting inside of the taxi as he  tell the taxi driver the directions to his apartment after 10 minutes later, they arrived at the apartment "Quin" would take his hand out of his pockets as he slides his wallet out handing the taxi driver some money, the Taxi driver took the money as he laid the money on the Dashboard of the car "Quin" smiles at the taxi driver as he opens the door of the car closing it behind him as he waves at the taxi driver before, entering his house.  the taxi driver would yell out of the car window "Saying Have a Nice Day" as he drives away from the apartment.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

First time, doing this i tried to put as much effort i could in it feel free to post a reply and tell me how i did thanks.

Report Post Tip

Stepping out from a stretch limo he smiled at a few people and threw some change at the homeless while walking across the street to his friend QuiNKilla

Like I told you in private I think its great your out on the streets making posters and I am eager to see the future and improvements that can be made. Keep up the good work and do not hesitate to ask for help as there is plenty of help on these rough streets for those who wish to be active with their words.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A cold winter night.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL