Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:30:55
Page:  1 
Suburbs - Mayor Dead: Heart Attack Started by: Solid on May 05, '14 20:09

It was a meeting with tomoe, Thane_Krios, Castle, Chun-Li and Thorin. They were all scattered around the table revealing all the information they had on the Mayor of Suburbs, Chicago.

Solid: "This guy is just useless look at this guy he thinks he can just tax us whenever the hell he feels like it. I will pay this tax don't worry, but I'm going to give him a little extra so that it can be engraved in the back of his mind forever. A bullet. Can't forget that now can you?"

Tomoe: "Do you need any help?"

Thane_Krios: "What can we do for you?"

Solid laid out the plan for the day. Tomoe was to take the Mayor's house to setup a new headquarters and start her own family. Thane_Krios was appointed new Right Hand of The Mundane Fortress while, Castle would take over as Left Hand. Chun-Li and Thorin were to follow up with Tomoe.

Solid: "Does everyone understand what this means?"

Solid pointed around the room to each of them. He rose up from his chair, pushing against the wall leaving a slight dent from the force.

Solid: "This means war."

Only God himself knew what Solid did to the Mayor that day. The only thing he let the public believe was the man had a heart attack within his personal company. His tie looked longer ever since. Solid stood before the public to make a statement.

Solid: "I'm running this district now. Deal with it."

Solid pushed the air with his hand as it came down giving the motion of "get out of here" before he left.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Solid =) <3

Report Post Tip

Thats just solid =)

Report Post Tip

congrats to you soild

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Solid, you earned it!! 

Report Post Tip

Congrats solid

Report Post Tip

Melis walked through the aftermath. She had heard the shots and came to see what had happened. Not surprised that Solid was still standing and the mayor was dead. She smiled at her boss.

Congratulations Solid. It is a pleasure to see you running the Suburbs. I could never get the mayor to let me drink publicly.

Taking out her flask she takes a sip and salutes the new godfather before wandering off the streets.

Report Post Tip

Solid, Boss I am so delighted to see you reach your goals. Well Fucking done mate. I know you will do great leading the Suburbs.

Congrats for Solidfather!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Solid..you'll be a great leader..of this i'm sure..

Report Post Tip

I have known your bloodline for some time now. There is no doubt in my mind that our district is destined for greatness.

congratz :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Solid! Well deserved!

Report Post Tip

While I feel sorry the family of the Mayor, I'm happy to see you take the lead in your district. I'm sure business will be greater than before...Congratulations Solid.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Boss, when you come back to the Solid Shot I've got a few shots of Russian Vodka with your name on it.

Report Post Tip

Walking up to Solid she gave a grin

"Enjoy your new position, you deserve it.  For someone who puts so much back into this thing of ours, is always great to see them rewarded in other ways."

looking around

"Congratulations, long may you hold power"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Suburbs - Mayor Dead: Heart Attack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL