Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:01:24
Page:  1 
the choshu in suburbs Started by: tomoe on May 05, '14 21:15

It was a dreary rainy monday night, Tomoe was at home drinking her tea when she hears the phone ring she walks over and answers the phone it was Solid.

Tomoe: "Hello?"

Solid: "I would like you to come to the HQ. I have something important to talk to you about."

Tomoe: "Ok, i will be right there."

The phone hangs up on the other end, Tomoe was used to the phone calls being short and sweet. She gets into her car and drives to the HQ. Once there, she enters and walks into Solid's office.

Solid: "Well we have to talk about the future of Suburbs, Tomoe. You have helped me build The Mundane Fortress and I would like to offer to you first, the opportunity of being The Suburb's newest crewleader."

Tomoe smiles, "I would be honored to set up under you"

Solid: "Excellent I expect good things from you, so it is settled Tomoe. Here are the keys to your new headquarters."

Tomoe: "Thank you, I am honored." 

She bows before leaving to renovate her new HQ.

Later on... looking at the renovations feeling satisfied with the looks of her new HQ she cuts the tape.

Tomoe: "I shall call this place The Choshu."

Report Post Tip

I wish you the best of luck Tomoe with this new adventure! :)

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your new family. It was a great time working under you. I know Solid made a perfect choice. 

Report Post Tip

congrats Tomoe, it's been fun working with you under Solid and I'm sure you'll help do wonders for the Suburbs! :)

Report Post Tip

"Congrats and good luck."

Report Post Tip

Taegan walked up to her best friend with a huge grin on her face. She couldn't be happier to see her get this chance. They had been close ever since they met in Johnny's crew. The bold suit fit her well.

Handing her the most expensive bottle of wine she owned and a bouquet of flowers, they embraced one another.

"Girl, you look fineeeeee! That bold suit fits you well!"

They laughed together and Taegan knew she couldn't take up too much of her time.

"Good luck, my dear. You deserve this and much more. I hope you enjoy this new journey of yours and if you ever need anything. You know where to find me and I always have an open door policy for you. Don't even bother to knock!" 

Report Post Tip

Congrats your loyalty and hard work to your leader has payed off, i wish you the best of luck, further growing the district and city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the choshu in suburbs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL