Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 21:55:04
Page:  1 
Choo Jammers & Gale St. Gang & Las Angelinas Started by: RatPiss on May 14, '14 14:38

May 13, 21:18:15

You shot at Enraged's bodyguards. You killed two bodyguards and winged a third.

May 14, 13:18:21 You shot at Buscetta's bodyguards. You killed three bodyguards and winged a fourth.
May 14, 13:51:47 You shot at ~BrainDead's bodyguards. You killed a single bodyguard.

Bodyguard shots will continue to be fired until each crew leader provides $500,000 to me to buy off the hits on your families. I will continue to authorize shots. Look at me, I am a mere Thug. Yet have multiple bodyguards being attacked. My shooters are stealthed, trained and trusted. This will not stop until I am paid in full. 

Report Post Tip

Photographic evidence available upon request

To: RatPiss
Sent: May 13, '14 23:37
Subject: Thread

so you say Las Angelinas has someone who can kill DantheMan and what exactly are you planning to do i only ask because i might be interesting in being one of your hands

Report Post Tip

You can send the money to me.

Report Post Tip

Thorin chuckles a bit before walking away without a word. drinking his ale was more important than listening to some thug blab about BG shots. just as he was about to walk into the nearest speak easy his phone rang and he turned around and headed back to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Buscetta drags away one of his dead bg's.. while removing the sweat from his forehead

Thanks for the free promotion by publishing the event logs.

Report Post Tip

May 14, 15:08:55You shot at ~MrGotty's bodyguards. You killed a single bodyguard.

Report Post Tip
Somebody is going to pick up a witness statement with a name sooner or later, and then its bye bye to your bum chum :>
Report Post Tip

We have too many shooters.

Report Post Tip
No you dont.
if you had real shooters then you would be killing actual players already, not shooting the bodyguards of players just over a week old.
your all talk.
Report Post Tip

Just shut up and watch.

Report Post Tip

Please do not feed the trolls.

Report Post Tip
May 14, 16:10:14 You shot at ~Richard_Rawlings's bodyguards. You killed a single bodyguard.
Report Post Tip
May 14, 16:11:52 You shot at †GodfatherGucci's bodyguards. You killed a single bodyguard.
Report Post Tip

May 14, 17:29:52You shot at Poe's bodyguards. You killed three bodyguards.

Report Post Tip

As Raichu is walking down the streets minding her own business as usual she could not but notice some deranged lunatics ranting about some nonsense..She thinks to herself if these lunatics deserve her presence and attention or should she just use thunderbolt on their moronic arses so Raichu does what she does best and that's shock people and send electricity through their bodies...

After she has done that she laughs as the deranged men lay on the ground twitching in pain and agony as she notices her trainer standing across from her laughing his arse off at them so again she shocks them again and runs over to her trainer walking off into the lovely sunset......

Report Post Tip

Yobs has Ted_Maul as LHM and Ted_Maul is Kuklinski

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Choo Jammers & Gale St. Gang & Las Angelinas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL