Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 10:22:48
Page:  1 
Las Angelinas City Head Meeting Tonight Started by: LasAngelinas on May 15, '14 15:59

Tonight, at 2:00 MR TIME on May 16th

Las Angelinas will be hosting a Q&A and conflict resolution workshop on IRC Avenue.

It will be hosted in #LasAngelinas. 

You will not be permitted to call names or tell us off.

Simply come to a reasoning and a deal to wager your family off the hitlists and regain the trust of our secret associates within your districts. 

I will be the sole representation of the group according to our autonomous decision and the inability for anybody to be up for review due to public exposure.

This is your one and only opportunity to discuss our mission and how it conflicts with yours.

This isn't an argument, extortion or debate. 

Simply, a discussion with possibility of a business transaction but the purpose is not money.

If you care about your members and their protection's wellbeing.. I suggest you appear.

If not, just keep preparing for our next rogue. Tommydevito worked wonders for us.. we have plenty stronger, funded and well armed associates waiting for their opportunity to launch another attack.

FOR NOW... we CEASE FIRE until tonight.

Report Post Tip
Will refreshments be served?
Report Post Tip
And food? And beer also (yes that falls under refreshments i think)
Report Post Tip

if at LEAST you have those little cocktail sticks with pieces of pineapple and cheese on them, i might be interested...

Report Post Tip

Kal-El, still handsome and breaking necks, steps into the streets for the first time today. After listening to this nonsense, he decideds to say something. Kal-El looks into LasAngelinas' eyes.

This is getting really boring. All you're doing is suiciding every time your tattoo is removed, or about to be removed.  Killing a few low HP BGs won't get you the ransom you want. Sorry for the kind of OOC but I'm even sickened that I stood up for you that one time.

I wish people with protection tattoos would lose their tattoo after they shot at or killed another player/BGs.

Report Post Tip

Kal-El, you realise this person that speaks on behalf of these apparent other persons, isn't shooting?

You must be of Earner rank or above to shoot at Bodyguards, unless otherwise given approval by a Crew Leader. So whomever is doing the shooting of the BGs, they are perhaps still alive and hiding like a coward in the shadows. Which is why this person is attempting to extort people to ensure the coward doesn't target anyone from that family.

Not that their words would hold any weight. A man such as this one approached a member of my family and declared our family safe from these attacks, random declaration as none of us had been in contact with them, but it proved false as one of our members was soon after attacked and the attack was displayed as a tattoo on the man that had previously declared us safe.

So let this serve as a warning to anyone fool enough to believe that any sort of promise from this people will be kept, it clearly wont.

Report Post Tip

HEY ALABAMA,

JEWISHDOUG here... 

We really are not cowards, we just want to keep doing what we are doing. 

What a silly arguement? "Say who you are, coward"

Then how can we continue? LOL. More will die.. our recent Sunday rogue was efficient at removing players and we are currently waving down bodyguards. It's not safe to BG up right now.. 

Report Post Tip

I know he isn't shooting and he's a puppet like the American president.

Report Post Tip

Not a puppet... war general.

Report Post Tip

Not a war general, a blabbering idiot.

Report Post Tip

Quiet, kid.

Report Post Tip

Duel me bro

Report Post Tip
I've got a dollar that says you won't, Dougie.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Angelinas City Head Meeting Tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL