Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 11:09:17
Page:  1 
Shaving The Beard (Competition) Started by: Gimli on May 16, '14 22:43

A short man with a long ginger beards is walking through the streets followed by a group of bodyguards and with long beards, the short man stops and looks around looking for the highest point. He spots a wall and goes over places his axe down he climbs up on this wall, He then picks his axe and bangs the bottom on the wall a couple of times till he catches everyone attention. 

"Hello People of this world I am Gimli a leader of Old City District in Philly and I am here to day to bring you all a competition with no entry fee also a nice prize to be won. This competition will be all about your art skills because I am looking for a new banner for my Headquarters and members to wear. I thought it was time for something new and different and the theme of this will be....

Gimli stops to think and then starts stroking his long ginger beard.

Well it can only be about one thing beautiful beards like mine and my families also I would like the family name 'The LongBeards' mentioned in this banner somewhere.  This competition will start straight away from now and it will finish on 23rd May all entry can be sent to myself or showed here, I will be picking the winner but will have the help of my two favourite people Anathema and Sophia. 

Gimli leans down and receives a case from his Bodyguard. 

The prize will be just for the winning banner on May 23rd and they will receive 10 credits for there hard work. I am really looking forward to all the entries and to wear this new banner proud.

Thank you for your time. "

Gimli drops down from the wall passing the case to his bodyguard and walking back to his Headquarters followed by his bearded Bodyguards. 

Report Post Tip

Did you ask your owner/daddy Jeddy if you can do this?

Report Post Tip

why this sounds like a grand idea for a competition, any hints as to what you may be looking for in it?

Report Post Tip

i will shave my beard

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Shaving The Beard (Competition)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL